DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone by chance know the item or variable number for the human bandits? I turned the vamp girls to dust and later go a chance to redo it. However, when I went to do it, I had already killed/turned in the bandits. It has been 6 days and they have not re-spawned yet. So figure my only option other than restarting is to cheat the bandits
U can feed them Bat Breeders as well.

shiroi_neko

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a way to access the "The Missing Boyfriend" if I completed the "Let there be light" quest? I do have the dwarven key but the quest does not start.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a way to access the "The Missing Boyfriend" if I completed the "Let there be light" quest? I do have the dwarven key but the quest does not start.
Bring Rosy 3 floer & bake with her. Keep asking for more until sex. Make sure u have Special Pastry for a BJ. Do ot again with Pastry for FJ. Then ask about BF. Should work.

razvello

May 12, 2019
i just started A New Home quest, but can't get inside this door....
it's always say "locked", and i've been searching for key or another door that i might be missed but couldn't find any. Can someone help me please

image_2021-09-22_004738.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

As some of you may know, I had a poll a few weeks ago on what to do for the next update. Liandra was chosen as the focus for the next update. I didn't really expect her to win, though. And to be honest I didn't have a plan for what to do with her. I meant to make it a rather short update, but just having the MC build a treehouse for her and their kids didn't exactly feel like much of a challenge. I've spent the last week working on a plan for her, and I fear it's going to become a bit more complicated than I first intended. I'm adding a new location that I've been dropping hints about for a while, and a relative...
This is going to take some time to complete, so I think the next update will release sometime in November. At least that is my gut feeling for now. I'll be back with more news/details about the update later on.
I've also been made aware of enemies freezing in version 2.51. I'm investigating the issue and hope to release a patch soon.

Tinkerer​
So, is he admitting what I've been thinking for a couple of years, that the game never had a plot and the story's going nowhere?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
So, is he admitting what I've been thinking for a couple of years, that the game never had a plot and the story's going nowhere?
Liandra's story is a sidestory, not the main storyline. The main storyline is Quetesh vs. Nergal, which seems pretty well thought through imo.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
The mc's obviously torn between the sides of good & bad when the day comes.
Or he manages to get them together again. Wasn't the story that they used to be lovers until Qetesh was unfaithful? What if the MC manages to get the 2 gods together again and gets one massive orgy with both Erevi and Ziva. Would be pretty awesome too. Personally I hope for optional endings, this would make the game more interesting and replayable. When games have a set ending, it feels kind of like a novel to me at times.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Or he manages to get them together again. Wasn't the story that they used to be lovers until Qetesh was unfaithful? What if the MC manages to get the 2 gods together again and gets one massive orgy with both Erevi and Ziva. Would be pretty awesome too. Personally I hope for optional endings, this would make the game more interesting and replayable. When games have a set ending, it feels kind of like a novel to me at times.
Agreed the games directin is clearly gearing for war with Erevi and Ziva with what each side getting their own allies from spiders, giants and ogres. Ideally you can pick which side you want or act as mediator using your own goblin horde.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
the part you underlined clearly says that the plan was for MC to build a treehous for Liandra and her kids (typical elven house) but Tinkerer decided to do something more challenging.
How to triger Lucille's Legacy quest someone help pls..
you need to have completed "Waystone part 2", "Let there be light" and have used the summon spell at least once.

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
the part you underlined clearly says that the plan was for MC to build a treehous for Liandra and her kids (typical elven house) but Tinkerer decided to do something more challenging.

you need to have completed "Waystone part 2", "Let there be light" and have used the summon spell at least once.
I have done all the things but still i cant trigger it

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Well that didn't work for me, I opened the json file with word pad, added the first code you said before SleepAfter. When I tried to open the game error message came up. Luckily I had saved the original json file
Ah I might not explained it clearly you have to paste second/lower code before the first/upper code in the sleepAfter line not before line change

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Found three bugs so far:
- if you enter a building where the Familiar doesn't enter and you save without him and reload the save, the familiar is gone after you get outside the building. I found it out when I tried to use a auto save, but can reproduce it.
- if you see the fight between D and Erevi about sweets and talk only to your D and you go away without talking to Erevi, D is gone after you speak to Erevi. (I thought to do the talk later, so I can do few quests in Weirdwood, to make D+V+MC threesome possible.)
- there is no option for drinking enhanced f. potion when promise Victoria to use the barr.Potion. It does also not recognize that you have already taken the e.f.potion.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Found three bugs so far:
- if you enter a building where the Familiar doesn't enter and you save without him and reload the save, the familiar is gone after you get outside the building. I found it out when I tried to use a auto save, but can reproduce it.
- if you see the fight between D and Erevi about sweets and talk only to your D and you go away without talking to Erevi, D is gone after you speak to Erevi. (I thought to do the talk later, so I can do few quests in Weirdwood, to make D+V+MC threesome possible.)
- there is no option for drinking enhanced f. potion when promise Victoria to use the barr.Potion. It does also not recognize that you have already taken the e.f.potion.

Just checking was the Familiar pregnant atvthe time cos sometimes she will vanish from game if the birth clashes with where u r.

The Victoria one isnt so much a bug as it is outdated. There was no Enhanced F when Tink created that scene so the game dosent register them. The scene would need to be updated.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Found three bugs so far:

Just checking was the Familiar pregnant atvthe time cos sometimes she will vanish from game if the birth clashes with where u r.

The Victoria one isnt so much a bug as it is outdated. There was no Enhanced F when Tink created that scene so the game dosent register them. The scene would need to be updated.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes