spacebar69

May 29, 2020
Is there anyway to change some of the decisions I made? I played the game without looking at the walkthrough much, turns out I missed the bat breeder and the scenes for erevi's daughter (forgot to put decensor in place before i start).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is there anyway to change some of the decisions I made? I played the game without looking at the walkthrough much, turns out I missed the bat breeder and the scenes for erevi's daughter (forgot to put decensor in place before i start).
you can rewatch the scenes with the succubus via spirit potions

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
somebody plz tell me when will rodrick arrives in mc hectic house,because i keep on sleeping consecutively more 10 days but still am not getting that quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
somebody plz tell me when will rodrick arrives in mc hectic house,because i keep on sleeping consecutively more 10 days but still am not getting that quest.
1) why did u send this 3 times? Once was enough.

2) Have u completed Waystones Part2. U have to complete that for the event to trigger. Otherwise how would u be able to take you're daughter there for you're 1st night together if that clashed?

Requirments:
•Complete "Win Back Victoria"
•Complete "Waystones Part 2"
•Roughly a 10 Day waiting period once these 2 are done.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
To be fair I would rather these Giant ladies to be blue.
Jotun booty :BootyTime:
Dont know who this Jotun is but on the discord of PQ i am the goblin master '/ king and so on so it would be a betrayal if i didnt vote for the goblin ofc. but mabye in the future i see a animated shakala !

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To be fair I would rather these Giant ladies to be blue.
Jotun booty :BootyTime:
Dont know who this Jotun is but on the discord of PQ i am the goblin master '/ king and so on so it would be a betrayal if i didnt vote for the goblin ofc. but mabye in the future i see a animated shakala !
Jotun (Jötun/Jötnar) is the old norse name for the frost giants... all I can imagin now is ya dick getting frozen & snapped off as soon as ya try & have sex with her lol

I'll stick with tiny babes :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: nedrane

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I started this game not long ago, so if this has been talked about before, sorry.

How cool would it be to teach your familiar your skills and vice versa?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes