gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well guys we have more interesting characters that need their story extended like the dragon lady , the elf one etc. If we wanted to to have sex with ugly beings we wouldve played another game with lower buget and ugly renders and wouldve been the same :LOL:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I feel like if a daughter was gonna get added it would be in the same vain as the Succubs & Giblin daughters. I doubt a ogre daughter from before would just crop up. I could be wrong.
Well guys we have more interesting characters that need their story extended like the dragon lady , the elf one etc. If we wanted to to have sex with ugly beings we wouldve played another game with lower buget and ugly renders and wouldve been the same :LOL:
Even the ugly ones like the ogress is kind of hot.

Reactions: Meatybuns

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what is the YG and what you trying to do ?
Don't get tired yourself, it's a spambot. Or some spam account.
Speaking about Maghda, she's 1 of the few ladies in the game you can fuck that doesn't have a costume. I guess Tinkerer potrayed her as 1 of those girls from tropical tribes that sees clothes of little use.
Speaking of Maghda, she is one fo the few ladies wich you can assfucking. IIRC that are she, Erevi in kitchen, Sequia when she is pregnant, Gwenellyn and Alice in library.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway since Hilde won the vote, she'll probably be the next 1 that can be impregnated in the next update.
Not necessarily. Just cos she will be getting an animation in the next update dosent mean she will be getting pregnant. The 1st poll has set Liandra for the front stage (we will meet her mum yes but I reckon she wont get much content yet) & the 2nd poll wasent about pregnancy. She will most likley only get pregnant in HER update that focuses on her story. We may have yo wait a bit longer for that :(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking of Maghda, she is one fo the few ladies wich you can assfucking. IIRC that are she, Erevi in kitchen, Sequia when she is pregnant, Gwenellyn and Alice in library.

I think there should be more options later on with the girls, like anal, bj, titjob ect... add some variety yo the sexual things u can do. Especially once you have gotten past the 1st child & there questlines trickle or abruptly come to an end.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone knows how do the quest "The Missing Boyfriend" or is not yet implemented ? Help me pls
Have u started the quest yet? Or do u just need to know how to complete?

To trigger it u must bake with Rosy until the option of sex becomes available. Make sure u have a Special Pastry on u for a bj. Repeat again next day for a FJ. Then ask about the BF.

While doing "Let There Be Light" the dragon will place u in a higher part of the cave. Pick up the key from one of the skeletons then grab the gemstone & return to the dragon.

DO NOT interact with the gate in case u use the key, which will break. Then show the key to Rosy.

Reactions: JuanM4

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Have u started the quest yet? Or do u just need to know how to complete?

To trigger it u must bake with Rosy until the option of sex becomes available. Make sure u have a Special Pastry on u for a bj. Repeat again next day for a FJ. Then ask about the BF.

While doing "Let There Be Light" the dragon will place u in a higher part of the cave. Pick up the key from one of the skeletons then grab the gemstone & return to the dragon.

DO NOT interact with the gate in case u use the key, which will break. Then show the key to Rosy.
Many thanks! I already triggered but I was like 2hrs capturing bandits hoping they could say me something about the bf or waiting for drop a key :HideThePain:

Reactions: DomWolf
Nov 29, 2019
Frida.png Frida.png Someone help me. Frida just says that. Frida didn't have her first birth, I'm stuck here. She has been pregnant for fifty days. I can't give her the white dress because the only option to talk is to gift a bushel of vegetables and say that.

Reactions: codster8026

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Anyway since Hilde won the vote, she'll probably be the next 1 that can be impregnated in the next update.
Dont think so, she will get a animation of a older scene of her. keep in kind the elven update is somewhere in Novemeber so what he will do after we dont have any clue.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1425597 View attachment 1425597 Someone help me. Frida just says that. Frida didn't have her first birth, I'm stuck here. She has been pregnant for fifty days. I can't give her the white dress because the only option to talk is to gift a bushel of vegetables and say that.
She will not/cannot give birth until AFTER u complete Waystones Part-2. She should take the white dress, perhaps try when she is inside her house? Might let u give it then. If not u may have to wait until u finish the "The Wedding" quest to try & give it.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Full set of walthroughs of the game
So, this is the full walkthrough?
v1.4.1 and then the updates for v2.3.1 2.4.1 and 2.5.1?
Whats with the versions between 1.4.1 and 2.3.1 and could someone add the new quests to a full 1 file walkthrough with the new quests at the right places? Please :)

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Whats with the versions between 1.4.1 and 2.3.1 and could someone add the new quests to a full 1 file walkthrough with the new quests at the right places? Please :)
Pretty sure there are other walkthroughs for the later updates on this forum somewhere, I remember there were at least when 2.33 released.

wasn't there a cheat mod last time I played this?
Don't think it's been updated since early 2.0 from what I've seen in the thread. Granted late game they did add some functions which technically allow you to easily manage harem and combat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
if you opend 1.4.1 it goes until v2.3.1, tinkerer didnt update last 3 in to that one due small bugs witht he old and new content that needed to work together.

cheat mod is gone due the code used in the mod fucked over quest items/scripts that added in later updates due it was not a offical mod for the game.

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Bug1.PNG
Help pls, is there any form to fix this ? sometimes the enemys just froze I click them but nothing same happen with animals (I try to start a fight but no), actually The Goblin Forest it's always frozed and all the caves are lighted up but still give me effect that make miss the attacks (idk the name sorry)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes