Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1426523
Help pls, is there any form to fix this ? sometimes the enemys just froze I click them but nothing same happen with animals (I try to start a fight but no), actually The Goblin Forest it's always frozed and all the caves are lighted up but still give me effect that make miss the attacks (idk the name sorry)
What the hell is this place and what the damn did you do to this game, pal?

Delete that crap of yours and download The Real Thing you find in the OP.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wonder why every newbie who posts his/her mess always equip the MC with closed helmet and plate armour. Guys, Agility is important, too.

Anyway, the game is great but there are too many monster chicks and few human chicks. I'm not that interested in screwing a spider, you know.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What the hell is this place and what the damn did you do to this game, pal?

Delete that crap of yours and download The Real Thing you find in the OP.
Its deep in spider cave and he have lights effect turned off. And this is The Real Thing from OP.
There is sometime bug with freez monster in last update.
BTW: He is not newbie in game by his progress.

Reactions: Pitczasy and JuanM4

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Is the Imp IMPlimented in this update, and can we finally get her to the adult stage?
ALSO, I just downloaded NYD251 and tried to continue where I left off in NYD242 but I am being forced to RESTART?
Ah move the save folder from one into www of the newer I think, yeah that did it.
AND when do we get to take Erevi's daughter out of her cell for once?

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You can take her down to the basement & have fun with her, that's as far as you can get for now.
EVERY single time I have tried to talk to her she is always busy, when I WAS able to initially take her out, she asked to go bathing near the waterfall, I said yes of course but didn't see any sort of scene there at all.
There are supposed to be more scenes ( I saw them in a compilation file)where she is talking and interacting with Victoria in the initial town that we are Mayor in, but even THAT is not a possibility for me, also I cant seem to get that Imp to level, she is lvl 8 still after a week and a half of fighting everything that moves.

Sep 25, 2021
There are supposed to be more scenes ( I saw them in a compilation file)where she is talking and interacting with Victoria in the initial town that we are Mayor in, but even THAT is not a possibility for me, also I cant seem to get that Imp to level, she is lvl 8 still after a week and a half of fighting everything that moves.
Did you download the uncensor patch?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
EVERY single time I have tried to talk to her she is always busy, when I WAS able to initially take her out, she asked to go bathing near the waterfall, I said yes of course but didn't see any sort of scene there at all.
Have u got the Decenser Patch on? Otherwise all Daughter scenes are locked off. Probably why u didnt see the water scene. The Victoria 3some is a secret bonus scene u can get by doing a set of things. Daughter needs the Oriental outfit to do the dungeon sex scene BUT again this wont happen unless u have the patch installed.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Found a bug I think: The Beth spying scene after helping out with the manure in the v2.51 build produces a "Missing Image" screen.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Found a bug I think: The Beth spying scene after helping out with the manure in the v2.51 build produces a "Missing Image" screen.
Yeah thanks to the anti-bestiality rules on Patreon those images have also been hidden behind the Decenser Patch.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Have u got the Decenser Patch on? Otherwise all Daughter scenes are locked off. Probably why u didnt see the water scene. The Victoria 3some is a secret bonus scene u can get by doing a set of things. Daughter needs the Oriental outfit to do the dungeon sex scene BUT again this wont happen unless u have the patch installed.
I just downloaded and installed it, and she is still saying the same dialog, did I miss my chance when we were exploring together at the request of her mother way back?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I wonder why every newbie who posts his/her mess always equip the MC with closed helmet and plate armour. Guys, Agility is important, too.

Anyway, the game is great but there are too many monster chicks and few human chicks. I'm not that interested in screwing a spider, you know.
human girls are 9 out of 28... 12 if you count vampires
I just downloaded and installed it, and she is still saying the same dialog, did I miss my chance when we were exploring together at the request of her mother way back?
did you put it in the www folder?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes