asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
So I encountered a bug and there was no answer for it yet. All the enemies at castle Tepes are not hostile and I also can't engage them in combat. I'm currently stuck after slaying the master when you have to clear the remaining castle from enemies. Is there any solution to that?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So I encountered a bug and there was no answer for it yet. All the enemies at castle Tepes are not hostile and I also can't engage them in combat. I'm currently stuck after slaying the master when you have to clear the remaining castle from enemies. Is there any solution to that?
the freezing enemy bug is like reports already 10 times here, and we keep saying to look at the start page to get the fix for 2.51

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017
My hard drive is broken, I lost all progress, can anyone throw off the save, please, before version 2.51

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I dont know is it asked before but is it gonna be possible to get goblin and demon daughters to join you again and replay scenes?

Nitxsua

Jan 15, 2018
My screen goes black and stays black after i beat the Ork boss in the wiches temple. Is there a patch or fix i can get to solve this?
Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having the exact same issue (on latest release: 2.51)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I can't enter The Temple of Qetesh. Daughter says "We should leave, now" Can anyone help? View attachment 1540134
Go to the town and try to finish the questline for the daughter, due she is locked going to the temple. due she has couple ofjectives there than she wants to go home. so maybe that works .
secondly can you send that save, so tinkerer can see of he can fix it or make it so that never happens again.

Reactions: caspian90

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Go to the town and try to finish the questline for the daughter, due she is locked going to the temple. due she has couple ofjectives there than she wants to go home. so maybe that works .
secondly can you send that save, so tinkerer can see of he can fix it or make it so that never happens again.
But Ziva will say the Temple is the south side of the Weirdwood so you take your daughther back to the castle. I don't think it will work.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
how did you get erevi's daughter in 14 days? did you messed up with your save? (bc im pretty sure erevi gives a birth after restoring temple of qetesh...)

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
how did you get erevi's daughter in 14 days? did you messed up with your save? (bc im pretty sure erevi gives a birth after restoring temple of qetesh...)
I'm guessing he used rpgsaveedit otherwise Erevi surely doesnt give birth until you recover the Temple.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Up until playing this game I thought myself I'm happy with my life... But not anymore, I cant feel any sort of fulfillment in my life anymore. After raising the ''familiar'' Imp, renaming her ''Pinky''... Her jiggly curves and little tiny limps, accompanied with impy jingle gibberish sounds and laughter... I need that in real life God damn it! Why live? When you cant even have that little impy bubble gum that just there to pleasure you. I dont give a damn about the other NPCs, story-line, quests... I just need that imp.

How one can acquire such thing in real life? Plz someone help.

Reactions: Deftonixx
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes