DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to equip plate armour and bigger weapons, I am Level 13 and have those in my items, but cant equip
Talk to Gabriel outside the Temple in the left courtyard. Train with him twice.

Did u check the library downstairs in the Temple & read the journal about Enhanced Fertility? If not go do that.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Talk to Gabriel outside the Temple in the left courtyard. Train with him twice.

Did u check the library downstairs in the Temple & read the journal about Enhanced Fertility? If not go do that.
I trained with brute and learned a special move, where to find Michael after temple quest
Shit I fucked up name. I mean Gabriel. Sorry. Stupid me.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

appu31

Jun 22, 2020
my save kinda bugged , the mobs stopped moving mostly the resource mobs(goblins,boar,bear),what should i do???

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi again!
A bit late as usual, but I was really in my stride scripting the past few days. I wanted to keep going while I could. Things are finally falling in place. Nearly all the gameplay mechanics are now in place. I still have some story elements left to script and most of the sex scenes. But I hope to start playtesting by the end of the week. I'm going to try to release the test build on Friday the 10th of December, although it may slip a day or two depending on how buggy things are. The official release will then likely be on the 17th of December.
Thanks for your patience guys, I chewed over a bit too much with this update.
Have a great week!
Tinkerer.​
1638312217384.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi again!
A bit late as usual, but I was really in my stride scripting the past few days. I wanted to keep going while I could. Things are finally falling in place. Nearly all the gameplay mechanics are now in place. I still have some story elements left to script and most of the sex scenes. But I hope to start playtesting by the end of the week. I'm going to try to release the test build on Friday the 10th of December, although it may slip a day or two depending on how buggy things are. The official release will then likely be on the 17th of December.
Thanks for your patience guys, I chewed over a bit too much with this update.
Have a great week!
Tinkerer.​
View attachment 1525793
This update is gonna be good I can tell. Elf milf, check! Breaking Bad, check! Mum & Daughter 3way? I beleive Check!

Looks like a pair of goons are ruffing up MC's elf mother-in-law & have terrible intentions! We cant have that now can we? Welp they gotta die no question about it. Dump their bodies in the harbor!

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This update is gonna be good I can tell. Elf milf, check! Breaking Bad, check! Mum & Daughter 3way? I beleive Check!

Looks like a pair of goons are ruffing up MC's elf mother-in-law & have terrible intentions! We cant have that now can we? Welp they gotta die no question about it. Dump their bodies in the harbor!
Yea, we gonna fuck them up good and the milf too.

Reactions: DomWolf

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
When I go to quests and click on my, the window to the right is black. Can't see where to look or what even to do.

Can't find the map to further the witch quest . Can't find a crystal to make a spy glass, don't know about a potion to grow bigger or swap with the dire wolf.

Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
When I go to quests and click on my, the window to the right is black. Can't see where to look or what even to do.

Can't find the map to further the witch quest . Can't find a crystal to make a spy glass, don't know about a potion to grow bigger or swap with the dire wolf.

Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
when downloading the walkthrough should in one of the maps, if not that on the first page there is link to all the walktroughs posted

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Harsh question: I'm lvl 7 and I'm wondering, does the "combat" ever stops being lazy garbage? Do we eventually get skills and magic?
TBH I have a hard time calling it combat as all it is is "hold down z and hope that the enemy dies first".
If you're putting combat and grinding in the game I expect it to be at least somewhat enjoyable if not at least tolerable.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
when downloading the walkthrough should in one of the maps, if not that on the first page there is link to all the walktroughs posted
Hey there Mentir, what's the new animation pool about? Could you give us some hints about it and if you can is it going to be included in the next patch?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes