FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Sorry for the off topic post but it's quite interesting to see to see the harsh critics of this game on the first page of this thread considering this is arguably one of the best adult games in terms of gameplay, content and variety of characters.
it's all true, but! in the early days, the game didn't have much past Mia. it was a very rudimental game with lots of potential

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
it's all true, but! in the early days, the game didn't have much past Mia. it was a very rudimental game with lots of potential
It's true I guess the meaning of my post was just don't judge a game based on its first few updates. It's over time that you can see the gems and the trustworthy devs.

Tinkerer is definitely one of the most consistent and committed devs after 5 years and I can't thank him enough for gracing a pubic hair lover like me with such a variety of bushes in an adult game which is quite a rarity. :p

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I love the animations and cutscenes of this game, i played for a few hours, but i dont want to spend the whole week on this like i did with Claire's Quest, is there a way to just see the scenes? Like a Visual novel version?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Someone tell me if I missed anything pls:

- Completed 105 quests

- Got Alice, Caleah, Ziva pregnant 10 times. (Max kids)

- Got Frida, Mia, Rosy, Jenny pregnant 6 times. (Max kids)

- Got Erevi and Victoria pregnant 5 times. (Max kids)

- Impregnated all Vampire sisters, Bat breeder, Venomina, Shakala, Sequoia, Shakala's daughter several times. (They have unlimited kids)

- Got Erevi's daughter, Liandra, Maghda, Gwynneth, Vixenatrix pregnant. They can't give birth yet?

- Had sex with Hilde, Beth, Oksana. No pregnancy with them I assume?

Did I miss anything?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

- Completed 105 quests

- Impregnated all Vampire sisters, Bat breeder, Venomina, Shakala, Sequoia, Shakala's daughter several times. (They have unlimited kids)

- Got Erevi's daughter, Liandra, Maghda, Gwynneth, Vixenatrix pregnant. They can't give birth yet?

Did I miss anything?
-You have completed 105 quests. There should be 106. 2 quests are easily missed at the start of the game. "Talk To The Villagers" triggers if u try to enter Goblin Forest but is missed if u talk to Mayor. "Outpost" is triggered by talking to the guard before the Witch's house & can be missed if u ask mayor about other quests before doing so.

-That is correct.

-That is correct.

-That is correct.

-That is correct. But u didnt list the Familiar who also has infinite births.

-No they cannot. Yet.

-They cannot get preg yet.

Reactions: Digga D

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
-You have completed 105 quests. There should be 106. 2 quests are easily missed at the start of the game. "Talk To The Villagers" triggers if u try to enter Goblin Forest but is missed if u talk to Mayor. "Outpost" is triggered by talking to the guard before the Witch's house & can be missed if u ask mayor about other quests before doing so.

-That is correct.

-That is correct.

-That is correct.

-That is correct. But u didnt list the Familiar who also has infinite births.

-No they cannot. Yet.

-They cannot get preg yet.
Thanks. And yeah, the Familiar too which I impregnated several times.

Is there any chance Tinkerer will add and auto-complete "Outpost" to the journal? Knowing I missed 1 quest will keep me up since I like completing everything.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. And yeah, the Familiar too which I impregnated several times.

Is there any chance Tinkerer will add and auto-complete "Outpost" to the journal? Knowing I missed 1 quest will keep me up since I like completing everything.
Dunno about that. I reckon it would be nice if those 2 quests auto-completed. In my opinion Talk To The Villagers should just be a quest that triggers as soon as MC has finished his intro talk so it's the 1st objective. Mabey "Outpost can have a instant trigger or the choice to ask for other jobs is removed until u speak with the guard & then can ask?

But I agree on the runs where I forget to trigger them I itch lol

realDobby

Mar 4, 2021

- Completed 105 quests

Did I miss anything?
may I see your quest list ? I only get 103 quests completed...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes