ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So after having pretty much done all quests and checked the walkthrough I still haven't finished the quest Festival Lights and I can't find it in any of the walkthroughs so I was wondering if someone could tell me if it is finishable in the current version or not and if so how do you finish it? The clue a pond of water only makes me think of the fountain in the lower floors of the temple but I seemingly can't hang the lamps there.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So after having pretty much done all quests and checked the walkthrough I still haven't finished the quest Festival Lights and I can't find it in any of the walkthroughs so I was wondering if someone could tell me if it is finishable in the current version or not and if so how do you finish it? The clue a pond of water only makes me think of the fountain in the lower floors of the temple but I seemingly can't hang the lamps there.
look in town...

Reactions: ixcez

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Pleace for this is under villge, right side from spider cave. There is little lake.

Reactions: ixcez

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A pond of water makes u think of the fountain? Not, I dunno, the pond in the bottem right corner of town?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I honestly like how most women have a limit on how many kids they can get. Makes the pregnancies more impactful in my opinion. I just wish we could do more with the kids than just chat them up. I dunno, taking them with you as comrades or them actually growing up atleast into their teens. Would probably be a lot of work tho.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I honestly like how most women have a limit on how many kids they can get. Makes the pregnancies more impactful in my opinion. I just wish we could do more with the kids than just chat them up. I dunno, taking them with you as comrades or them actually growing up atleast into their teens. Would probably be a lot of work tho.
Well u can put Rosy's kids to work on you're crops...

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
For some reason i can't make the "pickyuprock" quest to start. I already finished "Mead", but i'v been reentering the giants place for like 9 days in a row, only getting general camp life or hunting. Anyone can help me?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For some reason i can't make the "pickyuprock" quest to start. I already finished "Mead", but i'v been reentering the giants place for like 9 days in a row, only getting general camp life or hunting. Anyone can help me?
Gotta have sex with Hilde 2 times. Once by distracting the giants with Mead. The second time when she is washing in the lake.

After that you should be able to trigger the Pickyuprock game

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well u can put Rosy's kids to work on you're crops...
I know but I imagined something more impactful for the kids. Maybe taking them with you to hunt animals or doing errands together or something. Just some family stuff that would make the game just a little more immersive. It's already one of my favourite games but I think there's still room for improvement.

NoName267

Jan 19, 2020
Bruh.
i got discord virus (this nitro thing) after downloading this game from anonfile.
Change this link for other ppl plz

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Idk if this has been mentioned, but I got Alice pregnant after a night in her merchant husband's room, and when I went to check on her, there was no actual scene showing her pregnant. It was just dialogue from the father to her. The only time I see her belly is briefly when Ziva takes her into the temple. Even seeing her "do chores" in her new outfit you have to make, it's hard to see her bump. I guess you need to discipline her when she messes up to finally see more of her pregnant? Regardless, there needs to be a visual scene when you first find out she is pregnant (unless i missed it).

Oh and is there any news on if Erevi's daughter has pregnant scenes yet?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Idk if this has been mentioned, but I got Alice pregnant after a night in her merchant husband's room, and when I went to check on her, there was no actual scene showing her pregnant. It was just dialogue from the father to her. The only time I see her belly is briefly when Ziva takes her into the temple. Even seeing her "do chores" in her new outfit you have to make, it's hard to see her bump. I guess you need to discipline her when she messes up to finally see more of her pregnant? Regardless, there needs to be a visual scene when you first find out she is pregnant (unless i missed it).

Oh and is there any news on if Erevi's daughter has pregnant scenes yet?
The convo with her dad is the verbal announcement. The meeting with Ziva & seeing her do chores are the only non-sex scenes showing Alice off as preg. When you disciplin her or do mass (once she is fully disciplined) u can see her pregnant glory during sex. Personally I didnt see an issue with the way it was done but I do get what you're saying as well.

There are no preg-belly scenes with Erevi's daughter yet.

Mar 14, 2020
No she will appear in the stairs sometimes in the afternoon (rarely early morning) & walk by. Its basically all but confirmed to be Qetesh (I would be suprised if it wasent tbh). Right now it does nothing, you'll just occasionaly see her.

It's also implied by what the kids say when in bed that she visits them at night.
I know she spawns near stairway but also she spawned to me when mc was sleeping and woke him up, mc tried to stop her but she disappeared anyways.

Mar 14, 2020
Erevi is not giving birth, completed all quest except getting puppy to mia quest but I went past it by knocking on Mia's door and a grown dog came out and mc transformed into him, werewolf scene, now the quest stays in incomplete list, It happened because I rescued puppy before meeting mia for the first time so the request for the puppy quest came later, now when I talk to Giantes she doesn't have the option for me to ask her for puppy, I have completed 90 quest now, and the get puupy quest stays on available, I have already had 3 child with mia, 4 child with Giantes and so on, so yeah Erevi bugged out not giving birth to the succubus daughter.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes