DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1500480
Hi all!
Todays peek is a bit lewder than usual, because I have been focusing on finishing the sex scenes, rather than spending much time on cutscenes. But hopefully you won't mind:).
I don't have that much to report. I've mainly spent my time finishing a double scene with Luthien and Liandra. Basically 2 different poses with swappable females. It took a while due to having to take into account possible pregnancies, but it's finally done. Yay!:). That means the first 5 scenes are done. Leaving only one last male-female scene. I am putting that one on ice for now though, because I want to get all the scripting done so I get a better overview of which cutscene images I still need to make.
The plan now is to have a test version ready in early December and release that for the Nergalites. This version will be missing the 6th scene and perhaps some cutscene images. But should otherwise be complete. Approximately a week later I'll release the official release for all patrons. That will likely mean middle ish of December.
In case you are wondering what the main features of this update are, it will mainly add more story for Liandra and also add her mother (Luthien) to the game. Both females will be able to have up to 10 children, as has been usual lately. I may remove this cap in the future, but I need to add a satisfactory mechanic to "recycle" the first. This is probably still several updates away.

Have a great week everyone!
Tinkerer​

Gawd daaaaaym! That image is HOT. There is something about a sexy mama & daughter 3way that is so sexy! :p

As a person who has wanted some more elf content I am looking forward to this update. A great christmas present for the Elf-Team :).

PS. Anyone notice that the room is the same layout as Ziva's hut while she was living in the woods just with a new carpet... so Liandra moves on?

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Gawd daaaaaym! That image is HOT. There is something about a sexy mama & daughter 3way that is so sexy! :p

As a person who has wanted some more elf content I am looking forward to this update. A great christmas present for the Elf-Team :).
Didn't know there are teams :LOL:
There are so many characters i wish updates for...but Liandra is one of the oldest ones and clearly deserves more content.

Still, i wish for more demon daughter, goblins cause they are fun, more giant content with Hilde, clearly more content with that cute familiar, the nun we can corrupt and i'd absolutly love to do more cucking, like the Tom/Jenny scenes...so maybe a new wife/girlfriend daughter of one the remaining males in the village.

I think the only ones i really don't care for is that ogre and the girl which fucks her horse.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
I still can't get a daughter with Shakala, I'm now over 200 game days. Just the same message king is very strong many warriors, but still no girl???

Oct 15, 2021
View attachment 1500480
Hi all!
Todays peek is a bit lewder than usual, because I have been focusing on finishing the sex scenes, rather than spending much time on cutscenes. But hopefully you won't mind:).
I don't have that much to report. I've mainly spent my time finishing a double scene with Luthien and Liandra. Basically 2 different poses with swappable females. It took a while due to having to take into account possible pregnancies, but it's finally done. Yay!:). That means the first 5 scenes are done. Leaving only one last male-female scene. I am putting that one on ice for now though, because I want to get all the scripting done so I get a better overview of which cutscene images I still need to make.
The plan now is to have a test version ready in early December and release that for the Nergalites. This version will be missing the 6th scene and perhaps some cutscene images. But should otherwise be complete. Approximately a week later I'll release the official release for all patrons. That will likely mean middle ish of December.
In case you are wondering what the main features of this update are, it will mainly add more story for Liandra and also add her mother (Luthien) to the game. Both females will be able to have up to 10 children, as has been usual lately. I may remove this cap in the future, but I need to add a satisfactory mechanic to "recycle" the first. This is probably still several updates away.

Tinkerer​
That's awesome. I can't wait for the update.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1500480
Hi all!

Tinkerer​
Damn! That means we have another elfin milf to impregnate, I wonder what happened to her husband.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I knew you'd react like that...
PS. Anyone notice that the room is the same layout as Ziva's hut while she was living in the woods just with a new carpet... so Liandra moves on?
it has been confirmed by Tinkerer, it is Zivah's hut.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
HELP ...... QUEST Pickyuprock, . . ( Did have sex with Hilde 3 times, gave the 2x medo to the chief)/ I have the giantic strenght potions. When I try to lift it dose not triger to have the potionsit just give a commend its imposiable

Is there anything eles I have to do before the lift to trigger the potions?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
HELP ...... QUEST Pickyuprock, . . ( Did have sex with Hilde 3 times, gave the 2x medo to the chief)/ I have the giantic strenght potions. When I try to lift it dose not triger to have the potionsit just give a commend its imposiable

Is there anything eles I have to do before the lift to trigger the potions?
Take strenght potion before you start Pickyuprock

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I keep getting an application error when I try opening the game does anyone know how I fix the problem?

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
with the latest 2.51 version i get when i try to spy at beth in stable after cleaning yard only a "missing picture" when i look true the window

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes