Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I remember first playing this game when I was just a snot-nosed college freshman, so much memory.

I mean I am still a snot-nosed college freshman now because I moved country and had to go to school again, but it's worth it to make another memory with this game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The number of quests? 101 quest?
Technicaly 107 but "Mass For The Pious" dosent actually appear in the Quest Log.

"Talk To The Villagers" & "Check Point" are right at the start & easy to not trigger. Prior u must try to enter Goblin Forest before talking to mayor & latter u must talk to the guard in Northen Forest before asking mayor about other jobs.

If u choose no cuck in Mia's questlin then u do not get "Werewolf Hunt"

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hi,

has anyone a save roughly around V.2.10? I know there is a save file where you can chose by the quests...but that one doesnt work...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know who Tinkerer was talking about in the status update? Someone who has been losing on polls continually?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure who exactly (I have an idea but I'm not gonna call out people just in case I'm wrong lol :ROFLMAO:) but I'm gonna guess it's probably someone on Team Goblin...
oh no,dont even toy with the possibility,green never can go wrong,and tinkerer showed a nice hand on the green ladies...i know it cant be their turn so soon,they had a pretty big update and it is something way to useful to be discarded as a big update,it could probably be Maghda or Frida sister,but i saw her picture on a past update,so i guess it could be other character.....still want to see more goblin wives,or maybe raid an female orc camp,just to see if tinkerer worked his magic on the orc female counterparts...

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes