dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
I may have encountered some kind of bug.

For some reason when I do try to name one of the Caleah children (4th one in this case) with custom name instead of a generic one - always when I click ok to confirm my choice, it does not acknowledge my input and instead it always choose generic name Cith (name of the 1th child).

I did try search this thread for something like this - but apparently there is nothing about it here.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I may have encountered some kind of bug.

For some reason when I do try to name one of the Caleah children (4th one in this case) with custom name instead of a generic one - always when I click ok to confirm my choice, it does not acknowledge my input and instead it always choose generic name Cith (name of the 1th child).

I did try search this thread for something like this - but apparently there is nothing about it here.
Do you still ahve the save file before birth/naming so we can show Tinkerer the bug AND the file so he can do the matrix thing and look at the code ?

Jan 24, 2021
May I ask for a little help?

I played this game a few weeks ago, but lost all saves when my laptop died. So, now I want to get back into this game, but not doing the first 10+ hours AGAIN.

I have DL some of the saves from the front page, but want to re-do some of the stats via save editior - BUT what is a "normal" set of stats for, say, a lvl 6?

Any help is appreciated :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
May I ask for a little help?

I played this game a few weeks ago, but lost all saves when my laptop died. So, now I want to get back into this game, but not doing the first 10+ hours AGAIN.

I have DL some of the saves from the front page, but want to re-do some of the stats via save editior - BUT what is a "normal" set of stats for, say, a lvl 6?

Any help is appreciated :)
stats don't change much, only the gear makes a difference

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Do you still ahve the save file before birth/naming so we can show Tinkerer the bug AND the file so he can do the matrix thing and look at the code ?
Sure - here they are.

Save file number - 9 and 10 (double save)
In-game day saved - 2530
In-game day of birth (Caleah) - 2532 (on day 2531 Ziva gives birth - there your custom name for child registers properly)

Side note 1: The bug is actually on Caleahs 5th child (son) - in earlier post I mistakenly wrote wrong number.
Side note 2: The generic name it always go for after not registering my custom name input is Cith. Which is also the generic name of her first child - it was name suggested by the game and I just confirmed it back then.
Side note 3: I did a little check up and her subsequent children (6th - daughter and 7th - son) can be named properly - their custom name input is registered correctly.

So strangely only her 5th child cannot be (correctly) named manually.

Last edited:

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
So just run with same HP etc as a lvl 1? What changes when you lvl up?
More or less only your HP and MP changes. HP is like +3 or so per lvl and MP is like +1/2 per lvl.
I have lvl 44 with 186 HP and 70 MP - on edit ever done on the save file.
Your luck also improves - just now it is 50. It is like +1 per lvl or so.

As for other things - I do not know. Maybe strenght (hidden stat? - taken into consideration during pick up rock giant quest - it is getting bigger with lvls). You can check my save files that I posted on this page - there are save files from multiple updates and see what changes in regards to the stats.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sure - here they are.

Save file number - 9 and 10 (double save)
In-game day saved - 2530
In-game day of birth (Caleah) - 2532 (on day 2531 Ziva gives birth - there your custom name for child registers properly)

Side note 1: The bug is actually on Caleahs 5th child (son) - in earlier post I mistakenly wrote wrong number.
Side note 2: The generic name it always go for after not registering my custom name input is Cith. Which is also the generic name of her first child - it was name suggested by the game and I just confirmed it back then.
Side note 3: I did a little check up and her subsequent children (6th - daughter and 7th - son) can be named properly - their custom name input is registered correctly.

So strangely only her 5th child cannot be (correctly) named manually.
Tinker said its a (lazymans) scripting error, so will be fixed in the next version.
he conformed me when the baby is born the name is like you have put down.
(dubble check just save and go back to sleep couple days furtherwords )

Reactions: dragon337111

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Tinker said its a (lazymans) scripting error, so will be fixed in the next version.
he conformed me when the baby is born the name is like you have put down.
(dubble check just save and go back to sleep couple days furtherwords )
I see - thanks for the clarification of that bug.

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
I have an weird bug, enemies for me stand still and I can't fight them, so I'm stuck in mission. anyone know what to do?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes