DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Only Shakala's daughter can trigger extra quest or this second one also? Sorry, I forgot her name, lol.
If u mean Seqouia then u must complete Rebellious Tribe for Shakala to be able to birth a daughter (also have the patch instaled). The daughter continues the Goblin arc further.

Dis_Dude

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having an issue that is breaking the game. Enemies are completely stationary and I can't initiate combat with them in any way. Please tell me this has a fix I have no save before it happened!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having an issue that is breaking the game. Enemies are completely stationary and I can't initiate combat with them in any way. Please tell me this has a fix I have no save before it happened!
M3ntir has put up a fix on here.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1635714411554.png

First of all, thank you guys for all the support you shown us. We really appreciate it! I didn't mean to worry you we the announcement of my wife's condition last time. I only wanted to let you know why I might be get delayed. But at the moment things are still progressing as usual and we are just awaiting her treatment.
Since last time I've been focusing on completing all map/floor sections and all other gameplay assets. Now you'll also get to use new "vehicles". Where would our soon-to-be smuggler be without his trusty cart, or rowing boat? All gameplay assets should now be done, so I can now start scripting the new mechanics and events.
Renderwise I've just begun work on the fifth scene. This is going to be a threesome scene. And for those who were worried I would be adding a new female without making her "interactable", fear not. I have learned my lesson long since:). All this is making the update a LOT larger than I intended, though. I have never done six scenes in one update before, and with pregnancy and outfit variants it's definitely shaping up to become the biggest update released so far. Sometimes I regret not just sticking Liandra in a treehouse and be done with it:). Too late now though.
On a positive note: my new animation assistant is doing a very good job, and has helped me out with several animations already. He has done animations for Hilde, Liandra, Luthien (Liandra's mom) and even a bonus animation for another existing character. Now that I have some help I thought I'd treat someone who has done very much for the PQ community and constantly sees his "team" lose in the polls. You know who you are:). One animation is not much, I know, but at least you get some content this year...
Anyway, I'm soldiering on as usual and will get back to you guys in another week or two.
Happy Halloween everyone!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1478024

First of all, thank you guys for all the support you shown us. We really appreciate it! I didn't mean to worry you we the announcement of my wife's condition last time. I only wanted to let you know why I might be get delayed. But at the moment things are still progressing as usual and we are just awaiting her treatment.
Since last time I've been focusing on completing all map/floor sections and all other gameplay assets. Now you'll also get to use new "vehicles". Where would our soon-to-be smuggler be without his trusty cart, or rowing boat? All gameplay assets should now be done, so I can now start scripting the new mechanics and events.
Renderwise I've just begun work on the fifth scene. This is going to be a threesome scene. And for those who were worried I would be adding a new female without making her "interactable", fear not. I have learned my lesson long since:). All this is making the update a LOT larger than I intended, though. I have never done six scenes in one update before, and with pregnancy and outfit variants it's definitely shaping up to become the biggest update released so far. Sometimes I regret not just sticking Liandra in a treehouse and be done with it:). Too late now though.
On a positive note: my new animation assistant is doing a very good job, and has helped me out with several animations already. He has done animations for Hilde, Liandra, Luthien (Liandra's mom) and even a bonus animation for another existing character. Now that I have some help I thought I'd treat someone who has done very much for the PQ community and constantly sees his "team" lose in the polls. You know who you are:). One animation is not much, I know, but at least you get some content this year...
Anyway, I'm soldiering on as usual and will get back to you guys in another week or two.

Tinkerer​
Our support shall continue for Tinkerer :). Glad to hear things continuing to go well & we pray for you're wife's health.

Now onto the information we have been granted. Finally we have a name for mama elf, Luthien ;) dam she is hot! New vehicles?!? Boat & cart? Well things be getting technical on the seas that be :D. And all those animations as well. I feel like we have been spoiled. I am truly looking forward to this update! It's good to see some new life being breathed into the game sincethe mission to get all non-preg women to that state. Dont get me wrong all updates have be great but I feel like there hasn't been the same spark as before. I'm hoping to see that recatptured with this one.

But as excited as I am this is still second in priority & I can patiently wait for as long as Tinkerer needs.

Reactions: a1n1d1

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1478024

Tinkerer​
Hope to find out more about Luthien.

Reactions: Gassenglubscher

Castor-S

Jul 24, 2021
Hello. I love this game but for now I have a problem planting vegetables :rolleyes: :cautious: ... even with all the necessary equipment and the rental of the land. The question has probably already been asked but finding nothing about it for now would anyone know if there is a specific thing to do about it? :confused:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hello. I love this game but for now I have a problem planting vegetables :rolleyes: :cautious: ... even with all the necessary equipment and the rental of the land. The question has probably already been asked but finding nothing about it for now would anyone know if there is a specific thing to do about it? :confused:
''talk'' to the wooden thing, (english !@#) so you can pick whick crop you want to plant

Reactions: Castor-S
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes