DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry to bother guys, but there is no save file in this game and only autosave which I do not know how it works. When I die I must literally start from the beginnig which is really annoying.
If anyone knows how to overcome this problem, please let me know:)
As far as I'm aware the way to trigger the auto-save if sleeping dosent do it, is to go strate to the Tower of Dread NOT get killed by the bridge & waking in the cell will Auto-Save. That or just keep sleeping in bed until the game clocks that it should be saving...

Wish I was more help

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry to bother guys, but there is no save file in this game and only autosave which I do not know how it works. When I die I must literally start from the beginnig which is really annoying.
If anyone knows how to overcome this problem, please let me know:)
Are you on Mac or PC, and look if your save map isnt set to Read only. than the game cant make the save files.

moleH3

Feb 25, 2021
As far as I'm aware the way to trigger the auto-save if sleeping dosent do it, is to go strate to the Tower of Dread NOT get killed by the bridge & waking in the cell will Auto-Save. That or just keep sleeping in bed until the game clocks that it should be saving...

Wish I was more help
Thanks for the help

moleH3

Feb 25, 2021
And thank you very much for help M3ntir. You were right, because the save map was somehow set to read only. With some luck I managed to fix this problem and now is working like charm:)

Reactions: M3ntir

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Did this game have a proper good quest hint or quest tracking ? I play this game 1 year ago and I don't know what to do because quests is like confused me.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did this game have a proper good quest hint or quest tracking ? I play this game 1 year ago and I don't know what to do because quests is like confused me.
Read the quest hints in the Quests part of the menu. Also MC is pretty good at dropping hints on what to do next.

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1457264

Hi again!
I thought I'd let you have a peek at the new crop you get to farm next update. It's actually a plant that is in the game already (can you guess which one?), it's just not been farmable until now. Seeing as you're going to need a lot of it for your new "business", I figured it was about time to mass produce it...
I'm currently working on the fourth scene (of six planned). The new map section containing the port I mentioned last time is also up and running. That one took a while, it's the most complex map section I've done to date. Hopefully you'll appreciate the effort:). I still have a couple small floorplans to make for another remodeled building (Marcus is a busy man lately). But the bulk of the map work is now done.
Event scripting is still non existing though. I hope to start working on that in the next couple of weeks.
On a more serious note:
My wife got diagnosed with breast cancer last week. Now the doctors say we caught it very early and it's just a small tumor. Some minor surgery and a few weeks of radiation therapy should get rid of it. But that means she will likely be in fairly bad shape next month, meaning I won't be able to spend as much time as I planned on the game. I am still setting the end of November as a goal for release, but I honestly don't know how much this will delay this will cause. But I'll keep you guys posted with the usual sneak peeks and eventually I'll be able to commit to a firm (ish) release date.

Until next time.

Tinkerer
My best wishes and prays for his wife's health

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Guys, I'm stuck at this I can't find where is my next main quest. The main quests that I only finished are The Witch, The Chalice, The Crown Of Sorcery, The Apprentice, and The Lord Works.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guys, I'm stuck at this I can't find where is my next main quest. The main quests that I only finished are The Witch, The Chalice, The Crown Of Sorcery, The Apprentice, and The Lord Works.
Go back to Ziva to start Restore The Temple

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Also there is same with threesome with Shakala and Goblin Daughter.
Not sure if you already received an answer, but I'm pretty sure all of those scenes require you to have an energy potion available in order to continue. It doesn't matter if the MC hasn't done anything to consume energy that day.

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
From what I have seen, I'm guessing there is no way to make this actually fill up the whole screen even when using F4? Hate feeling like I'm stuck in the 90s on a 4:3 CRT.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes