Erza2121

Jun 18, 2018
Hey Guys, i think my game might be bugged, in everis tower, i cant use any of the beds and i cant visit her in her bedroom , its always empty so i cant finish the rats! quest. Any idea?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sounds great but are you sure about that? What's the trigger to progress this then? She's level 8 and nothing seems to happen.
its from 10 to 9 so 1 less if you patch the game with the bug fix
(in my sign its the link to it )

Hey Guys, i think my game might be bugged, in everis tower, i cant use any of the beds and i cant visit her in her bedroom , its always empty so i cant finish the rats! quest. Any idea?
the 4 smal beds are for the childern so dont know what bed you are refering to

i has some bug like lost image of the girl in the horse pen, Frida got some bug when i give her the white outfit nothing happen after that it keep saying boyfriend department, i can't do anything else to her
did you give her enough vegies so she is happy, its hard to guess from the outside what the issue is

Oct 16, 2019
Hello, I try to reduce Natasha's breast, dunno why but I can do it, so I'm here to propose an alternative. In this thread, search for this: 1143767_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.69

Open your files, then go to the advanced section, switches and variables should say if you press. Choose switches, and there ssearch for Natasha, if you went all the way with the tainted water, you should have all the breast boxes with a check, so uncheck breast 4 and keep unchecking until she has the breast sized desired

Reactions: dxxddddd87

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I try to reduce Natasha's breast, dunno why but I can do it, so I'm here to propose an alternative. In this thread, search for this: 1143767_RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.69

Open your files, then go to the advanced section, switches and variables should say if you press. Choose switches, and there ssearch for Natasha, if you went all the way with the tainted water, you should have all the breast boxes with a check, so uncheck breast 4 and keep unchecking until she has the breast sized desired
......who's Natasha?

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
its from 10 to 9 so 1 less if you patch the game with the bug fix
(in my sign its the link to it )

the 4 smal beds are for the childern so dont know what bed you are refering to

did you give her enough vegies so she is happy, its hard to guess from the outside what the issue is
like this is first picture after u click the mouse she don't give u anything to choice for the dialog
Untitled.png Untitled.png

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

My man is struggling with just a sin! :BootyTime:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i was hella confused as in, who are you talking about
or did you find something hidden in the files. but still need to give that game also a try
didnt had the time yet and/or wasnt been on my mind for while

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
dont know what the differnce thing you did between the saves, but first one for me atleast is working normal.
yes the second one has issue with dialog BUT.... i see you changed HP and items so big chance you messed up a code line that triggers with certain items in the inventory.

so its hard to say what the real issue is.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
dont know what the differnce thing you did between the saves, but first one for me atleast is working normal.
yes the second one has issue with dialog BUT.... i see you changed HP and items so big chance you messed up a code line that triggers with certain items in the inventory.

so its hard to say what the real issue is.
is been before i change the HP and items when it happen i read someone said that change something

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Tiny thing I'd like to see in a future update would be about the familiar. She's useful and all, and it makes sense for her to go away when you approach people - but the reactions of the peasant everytime she reappears gets annoying rather quickly.

Cant we make it so after a few times he understands whats going on and stops interjecting constantly? It would make her more fun to have along.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tiny thing I'd like to see in a future update would be about the familiar. She's useful and all, and it makes sense for her to go away when you approach people - but the reactions of the peasant everytime she reappears gets annoying rather quickly.

Cant we make it so after a few times he understands whats going on and stops interjecting constantly? It would make her more fun to have along.
Which moments would you see like to be cut/not show the dialog from returning
due i can understand the issue but need more of a exemple to tell tinkerer

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes