boterwap

Nov 12, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.51.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.09.2021 (off. fix)
Screenshot_20211018-021930_SAI.png why?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1634508105501.png

Hi again!
I thought I'd let you have a peek at the new crop you get to farm next update. It's actually a plant that is in the game already (can you guess which one?), it's just not been farmable until now. Seeing as you're going to need a lot of it for your new "business", I figured it was about time to mass produce it...
I'm currently working on the fourth scene (of six planned). The new map section containing the port I mentioned last time is also up and running. That one took a while, it's the most complex map section I've done to date. Hopefully you'll appreciate the effort:). I still have a couple small floorplans to make for another remodeled building (Marcus is a busy man lately). But the bulk of the map work is now done.
Event scripting is still non existing though. I hope to start working on that in the next couple of weeks.
On a more serious note:
My wife got diagnosed with breast cancer last week. Now the doctors say we caught it very early and it's just a small tumor. Some minor surgery and a few weeks of radiation therapy should get rid of it. But that means she will likely be in fairly bad shape next month, meaning I won't be able to spend as much time as I planned on the game. I am still setting the end of November as a goal for release, but I honestly don't know how much this will delay this will cause. But I'll keep you guys posted with the usual sneak peeks and eventually I'll be able to commit to a firm (ish) release date.

Until next time.

Tinkerer

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1457264

Hi again!
I thought I'd let you have a peek at the new crop you get to farm next update. It's actually a plant that is in the game already (can you guess which one?), it's just not been farmable until now. Seeing as you're going to need a lot of it for your new "business", I figured it was about time to mass produce it...
I'm currently working on the fourth scene (of six planned). The new map section containing the port I mentioned last time is also up and running. That one took a while, it's the most complex map section I've done to date. Hopefully you'll appreciate the effort:). I still have a couple small floorplans to make for another remodeled building (Marcus is a busy man lately). But the bulk of the map work is now done.
Event scripting is still non existing though. I hope to start working on that in the next couple of weeks.
On a more serious note:
My wife got diagnosed with breast cancer last week. Now the doctors say we caught it very early and it's just a small tumor. Some minor surgery and a few weeks of radiation therapy should get rid of it. But that means she will likely be in fairly bad shape next month, meaning I won't be able to spend as much time as I planned on the game. I am still setting the end of November as a goal for release, but I honestly don't know how much this will delay this will cause. But I'll keep you guys posted with the usual sneak peeks and eventually I'll be able to commit to a firm (ish) release date.

Until next time.

Tinkerer
This is similar to Frida after the giantess became a preggo.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1457264

Hi again!
On a more serious note:

Until next time.

Tinkerer

First things first I'm sure we can all agree that we hope Tinkerer's wife gets well & he should take the time needed to help her. We pack of weirdos can wait. Hope she gets better soon & I'm glad they cought it early.

With that said I'm gonna guess it's a Moon Flower garden. Which is good cos that shit is annoying to collect.

Last edited:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi guys,

new to this… once you have downloaded a save… how do you import the save to one of this save files in game? Also, is this possible on IOS?

thanks!

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
View attachment 1457264

Hi again!
On a more serious note:

Until next time.

Tinkerer
Pray to god/ishwar/Allaha for speedy recovery of your family.Family first then entertainment.

LemonadeBrandPants

Jun 2, 2019
Anyone know what i can do about a bug where enemies are not moving so I cant fight them? I need to fight bears for some pelt but they are frozen and I cant engage in a fight with them. Same case goes for investigating that ruined castle with Oksana since the zombies and werewolves are frozen

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Reactions: LemonadeBrandPants

Starboy222000

May 20, 2021
Hey am stuck at the tower of dread when entering the cave in the tower for eggs
a spider comes outta cave and takes a egg from MC and if i try to enter the cave it says i would have to catch the spider first as everie wont feel good if this thing is crawling around (Something like that) and when i go chasing the spidr that mfw just disappears in a crack.
and then the last problem when i go again at that cave the game is stuck.
is it a bug in game?
or just some files issue?

P.S - i edited the save game file for hp mp and money and some items too i hope that save file isnt causing any issue

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey am stuck at the tower of dread when entering the cave in the tower for eggs
a spider comes outta cave and takes a egg from MC and if i try to enter the cave it says i would have to catch the spider first as everie wont feel good if this thing is crawling around (Something like that) and when i go chasing the spidr that mfw just disappears in a crack.
and then the last problem when i go again at that cave the game is stuck.
is it a bug in game?
or just some files issue?

P.S - i edited the save game file for hp mp and money and some items too i hope that save file isnt causing any issue
Pretty sure editing can break the game.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes