OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Having the 1st sex frame, completing Waystones-Part 2 & getting daughter preg.

No I mean the spying on Beth fucking or sucking the horse in the Stable. Because of Patreon's strict rules against bestialit6 Tinkerer was forced to censor it.

When MC takes Beth on a date he tries to summon a horse but fucks up & becomes a centaur. That's how he learns to use Summon as a hodgepodge shapeshifting spell.
By any chance, has your mc stopped jacking off at the temple? Running out of human seed and he won't Jack it

ysukkkk

Aug 9, 2021
You can. Just capture the breeder and talk to Erevi. She will say "Oh! A Bat Breeder. That would have made a wonderful sacrifice." And MC will ask to keep it.
how to capture bat breeder ? if i defeat bat breeder is that automatic i capture her ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks! If any of u have a problem where enemies start yo freeze randomly & u cant fight them please be sure to send a copy of you're safe file to M3ntir on here so he can have a look & also send it to Tinkerer. This will help hopfully Tinkerer find the problem & fix it.

Thanks in advance to any & all who take the time to do so. (y)

Reactions: eneas56 and JuanM4

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have a question, can I use the high res CG pack to replace the ones ingame, which seem to be in worst quality ?
Thx !

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hay folks! If any of u have a problem where enemies start yo freeze randomly & u cant fight them please be sure to send a copy of you're safe file to M3ntir on here so he can have a look & also send it to Tinkerer. This will help hopfully Tinkerer find the problem & fix it.

Thanks in advance to any & all who take the time to do so. (y)
That should be fixed with the small update for 2.51
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/page-1207#post-6655979

Reactions: DomWolf

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Try looking at the statue then turning into the chalice. That helps me trigger it.
I worked that out. I'm trying to get to the castle repeat. I think I can see the "hidden entrance" but I can't get to it. Do you just go under the draw bridge and then keep clicking spots in hopes that's it's there or at we supposed to go to the blinking light being the drawbridge and on the upper left of the screen?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes