M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Here it is, thanks !!
Tinkerer fixed the bug, Reason why it happens he cant find out yet . But future update if you lose her, she can be got again at the sleeping room.

reason he thinks he forgot a switch to turn her back to the party, that is why we ask . Which girl(s) did you visit before noticing she was missing so the switch can be placed. same that one of the spiders lacked the coding to let the fighting/moving animation continue.

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
It's just a sugest but you can implement a better plugin of time like a clock (I usually play with light effects off because my pc don't stand it :HideThePain: and the image of time day at corner don't help so much in my opinion ) and list of relationship of how we are with the girls that let us know like if they are angry or in the mood, could be helpful and sorry for my bad english

Aug 28, 2021
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
New save?

8.gif

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
Tinkerer fixed the bug, Reason why it happens he cant find out yet . But future update if you lose her, she can be got again at the sleeping room.

reason he thinks he forgot a switch to turn her back to the party, that is why we ask . Which girl(s) did you visit before noticing she was missing so the switch can be placed. same that one of the spiders lacked the coding to let the fighting/moving animation continue.
thank you so much

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Well,
To be fair...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A beauty and perfect lady like this deserves nothing less than your 100% attention and dedication ;)

I have fallen in the same trap when i first played this a short while back, everything was just normally playable.
Of course beauty's everywhere and naughty content, but the moment she came into the picture ...well.... Ain't much that can top her (personal opinion of course) :p
I'm bugging you as I don't know if anyone else will reply to my question as an "independent" comment.
Did they undo the content with the red succubus, erevi's daughter in this version? I haven't been getting any of the scenes I should. Starting from the waterfall wash, I got nothing even though I selected the same answers I did to get the scenes in the past

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Was there any negative feedback for the scenes with Erevi's daughter? I'm not getting them in this build
I'm bugging you as I don't know if anyone else will reply to my question as an "independent" comment.
Did they undo the content with the red succubus, erevi's daughter in this version? I haven't been getting any of the scenes I should. Starting from the waterfall wash, I got nothing even though I selected the same answers I did to get the scenes in the past
You must be missing one file from the opening post,

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I´m having issues also. I´ve already seen scenes with Erevi's daughter but now she is always busy and the door is locked at night.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes