OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I meant to ask. Do the cg files improve the visual quality or are they taken from the game and thus organized?
Can't see how or where to add them to the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So there is a glitch in this game with the Familiar when she is pregnant. If u sleep at another girls bed with the Familiar in you're party she will vanish. If shes preg & that is the morning she is supposed to give birth then there is a chance she will vanish from the game permanently.

Now I somehow brought her back by sleeping at the Tower. Not sure if this is a fix or a fluke but what I did was sleep in my room at the Tower, go to the Orb Room to get the convo (even tho she is absent this will still happen), interacted with Erevi (but didnt talk or have sex with her) & then i left the Tower. Familiar reapeared on the bridge & i got the birth cut scene.

Hope this helps anyone in this mess. Again I have no clue if it was a fluke or not.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How are there no DAZ3D furry girls in a game like this? smh... :rolleyes:
Well Tinkerer is planning to add a Cow Girl (because of the amount of people that have begged for it lol) so I geuss that's a furry girl?? But I'm pretty sure he has said in the past that hair (especialy long hair) is hard to get right in without clipping. I would assume a full furry creature might be kinda hard to do. I'm not sure as I've never tried DAZ 3D modeling...

Personaly would love a Neko pet for the MC's House. Just feels so empty ya know?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
How are there no DAZ3D furry girls in a game like this? smh... :rolleyes:
Besides the Cowgirl Domwolf mentiont, the discord also asked like for fox girl , beequeen, slimes and more monster/furry stuff but keep in mind Tinkerer decides but the cowgirl is closest what we can expect getting in the future atleast

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Besides the Cowgirl Domwolf mentiont, the discord also asked like for fox girl , beequeen, slimes and more monster/furry stuff but keep in mind Tinkerer decides but the cowgirl is closest what we can expect getting in the future atleast
All of them will make farm easier for the future. They will be a side characters but nonetheless they will be a good addition to the game.

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
My familar is missing after giving birth, i checked the top floor of the tower, and when i enter that room i get a dialogue between the familar and me, but i cant see her. i can only see the child? any fixes to this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
All of them will make farm easier for the future. They will be a side characters but nonetheless they will be a good addition to the game.
If he does decide to add such monster girls then I agree that farming will be better cos stuff like Honey, Cave Flower Nector, Eggs (chicken) ect... are a pain to harvest because they spawn so rarely/in dangerous zones. Would be nice. But as M3ntir said Tink has last say so we will have to see.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My familar is missing after giving birth, i checked the top floor of the tower, and when i enter that room i get a dialogue between the familar and me, but i cant see her. i can only see the child? any fixes to this?
I have a possible answer for this like 6 posts up from yours...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tried it just now , still didnt work haha Thanks for telling me
if you have a save where she is missing post it here so i can send it to tinkerer saying the imp vanished
so he can do look in the code maybe where it went

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
This one is better, I got some problems with Struggle with sin, while this one runs smoothly and most of the quests are also less iritating than in Struggle~
yeah it doesn't use custom model in the in-game itself, so it's more manageable.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just downloaded the CQ collection pack, but where do I put it in the gamefolder for it to work in the game?

Anxiaus

May 24, 2020
does anyone know how i can improve my relationship with frida? I must have pissed her off somehow. I gave her a bushel of vegetables as a gift and she's still pissed at me. Is there anything I can do? lol

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
does anyone know how i can improve my relationship with frida? I must have pissed her off somehow. I gave her a bushel of vegetables as a gift and she's still pissed at me. Is there anything I can do? lol
You can try using potions of vampire blood till let you use the magic spell "Awe" and use it on her (sorry for my bad english):FacePalm:
*I hope they can add a list for relationships like strugglewithsin or something similar

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes