DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question. I started playing this not long ago and have already completed what is out. The question I have is how often is this updated? Just curious as to how long I have to wait to play more of this great game
Depends on the update really. Usually it's monthly or so but I can be a bit longer depending on the size of the update & how much is being added. Its literally one guy making this but he updates more frequently then games out there with teams.

I think he said this might be a November release but that's not set in stone yet. Could get done faster, could be a lil longer. Hes still in the planning phase for this update. We will know for sure when he gives the next news bite on his progress.

Reactions: Csys

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Depends on the update really. Usually it's monthly or so but I can be a bit longer depending on the size of the update & how much is being added. Its literally one guy making this but he updates more frequently then games out there with teams.

I think he said this might be a November release but that's not set in stone yet. Could get done faster, could be a lil longer. Hes still in the planning phase for this update. We will know for sure when he gives the next news bite on his progress.

Thank you for the information

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Hello,
I lost my save right after gambling husband quest ( Dont remember the ladys name ). I couldnt figure out the save edit because it is not clear which quest is which.
So if anyone here has the save right after gambling husband or start of it, I would appreciate it.
Or maybe there is an easy way of editing save.

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
(Lo siento por mi inglés, no es mi idioma nativo)
Tengo un problema de que los enemigos ya no me atacan y tampoco puedo atacarlos. Simplemente no puedo interactuar con ellos y están inmóviles.
Why do you say sorry for your English, to then speak in Spanish xD?

It's a bug, the bugfix has been posted here too. I think M3ntir posted it somewhere.

ev.mike

Apr 29, 2020
Both Ziva and Caleah are not getting pregnant even after using enhanced fertility potion. Is it a bug due to old save?

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Is there any quest with the female gosth at the temple ? if yes any form to trigger the quest ? srry for my bad english

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
tinkerer havent put the missing images of the horse and the girl?

or maybe someone have fix?
As answered a few times now, those r now hidden behind the Decenser Patch because of Patreon's strict anti-bestiality rules

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
ok thanks, one more help pls

at the goblin forest all the monster got freeze and can't be attacked, i dont know how to fix that
if you have pc, go to one of my posts, it has a patch you download and overwrite some data
(F95 didnt want to put it on OP so cant help that)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes