Putinsky

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone encountered a bug where wandering enemies are "frozen" and you cannot interract with them? It gets you stuck at some point in the game. It MIGHT be cause of save-editing stats/money but I tried to be carefull and watch what I'm touching. If anyone got solution (besides playing whole game over again) then I'd be gratefull. Cheers.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone encountered a bug where wandering enemies are "frozen" and you cannot interract with them? It gets you stuck at some point in the game. It MIGHT be cause of save-editing stats/money but I tried to be carefull and watch what I'm touching. If anyone got solution (besides playing whole game over again) then I'd be gratefull. Cheers.
I had a frozen screen a couple of times and had to load my last save. If that's what you mean.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I don't understand this pillar graphic of the Walkthrough at the quest "Crown of Qetesh".
What do the numbers mean, what do the "X" mean and what do the arrows mean?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Reactions: Putinsky

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! There is a phantom or ghost woman appearing in the Temple of Quetesh outside the MC's bedroom. Anybody knows how to progress the dialogue with her? Is this a new quest or is my save game acting up? I vaguely remember some quest long ago involving the Goddess...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey is there a patch for adjusting or removing the hirsute women in this game, like to make them less hairy?
There are some that would need some serious landscaping care here lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi! There is a phantom or ghost woman appearing in the Temple of Quetesh outside the MC's bedroom. Anybody knows how to progress the dialogue with her? Is this a new quest or is my save game acting up? I vaguely remember some quest long ago involving the Goddess...
Nothing with the ghost right now

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have seen renders with the three warriors in the tavern attacking Shakala and her daughter, how do I start that one?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have seen renders with the three warriors in the tavern attacking Shakala and her daughter, how do I start that one?
You need play goblin daughter quest line. Fuck her masked like tree and promise her she will be queen. After the girls are arguing you will send warriors to them to unite them.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
the WT says after winning back Victoria I can give her jewelry and that she will visit me in my house if I do so. I gave her 5 jewelry and run in and out of my house. No luck so far. Did I miss something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the WT says after winning back Victoria I can give her jewelry and that she will visit me in my house if I do so. I gave her 5 jewelry and run in and out of my house. No luck so far. Did I miss something?
This is only available while she is first pregnant & it has to be the evening.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Actualy its 107 quests in total as there is a few new/old quests added to the list: "Checkpoint", "Get My Girl A Pet" & "Size Matters".

Also the quest "Mass For The Pious" which dosent appear in the game but is on the official quest list.

So excluding that quest cos it wont appear for some reason u can have exactly 106 quests in you're Quest Log.
Where can you find that offical quest list? I got 102 plus "Shopping" which I have completed but the game didn't validate it so it still shows as incomplete, maybe because I had bought the outfits before Erevi asked for them...

But I did get "Get My Girl A Pet" & "Size Matters" so I'm trying to find out which ones I'm missing apart from "Checkpoint".

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where can you find that offical quest list? I got 102 plus "Shopping" which I have completed but the game didn't validate it so it still shows as incomplete, maybe because I had bought the outfits before Erevi asked for them...

But I did get "Get My Girl A Pet" & "Size Matters" so I'm trying to find out which ones I'm missing apart from "Checkpoint".
View attachment Quests-251.txt

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

Keep in mind your Questlist can be fucked if you are using a older save
due some quests back than did realy count and now they do . Just heads up on that

Reactions: Grosconnard

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Keep in mind your Questlist can be fucked if you are using a older save
due some quests back than did realy count and now they do . Just heads up on that

Yes I managed to find which ones I was missing.

Now I only missed the "checkpoint" quest and the "shopping" quest just doesn't want to show as completed even though I did... Is there a way with the debug mode or online save editor to mark quests as done? I've been trying to find a way without success...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Quick question. I started playing this not long ago and have already completed what is out. The question I have is how often is this updated? Just curious as to how long I have to wait to play more of this great game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes