DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Missing image on the beginning in the stables, games looks very bugged
The stabke is hidden behind the Decenser Patch which u get with the download & have to manually put into the folder. It's because if Patreon's strict anti-bestiality rules. This patch also applies to the daddy+daughter incest in the game.

If u looked 10 posts back u would have read my answer to someone else saying the same issue.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The stabke is hidden behind the Decenser Patch which u get with the download & have to manually put into the folder. It's because if Patreon's strict anti-bestiality rules. This patch also applies to the daddy+daughter incest in the game.

If u looked 10 posts back u would have read my answer to someone else saying the same issue.
I have problem from the start of the game, i thought this was not a big deal but it happen more ofte.

My problem is Black screen, every time i change map and every time i pick choice the black screen happen, any help?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have problem from the start of the game, i thought this was not a big deal but it happen more ofte.

My problem is Black screen, every time i change map and every time i pick choice the black screen happen, any help?
I'm not sure about that bug. M3ntir might be able to help as he is one of Tinkerer's mods.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

think its more a RAM issue due the game is very have to run, try to close something and see if it works better than
due dont think tinkerer can change that due its a personal issue

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi boys and girls!
I figured it was time I leaked some more news about the upcoming update. Last time I mentioned bringing another character into the mix, a relative of Liandra. Well, she happens to be her Mom.
Sucking up to the Elven Council is expensive, so your future mother-in-law has devised a scheme to bring in some much needed cash. An illegal substance is all the rage among Elven high society at the moment, and one of the main ingredients can be found in a well, in a remote location that happens to be guarded by her daughter (Liandra).
Yes, as a good future son-in-law you are going to help out setting up a drug fabrication and smuggling outfit. At this point the MC has probably done a lot worse...
Of course, the drugs have to be shipped off to the Elven realm, which means I'm going to have to add a port. This will be the first section of the city where the Baron resides. The remaining areas will be added in later updates. It will be a pretty barren area at first, but I'll slowly add more features over time.
When it comes to new (sex) scenes there is good news for you and bad news for me. There will be 6 new scenes (with additional pregnant versions for most), which is easily the most I've ever put in an update. Two of the scenes are currently done, but there is still a lot left to do. In addition one of Hilde's existing scenes will also be receiving animations. I've gotten some outside help for this one and so far it looks very promising:).
As there is still a lot of work left to do, I am not committing to any release date at the moment, but it's likely going to be some time in November.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer

1633283952454.png

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
Hi boys and girls!
I figured it was time I leaked some more news about the upcoming update. Last time I mentioned bringing another character into the mix, a relative of Liandra. Well, she happens to be her Mom.
Sucking up to the Elven Council is expensive, so your future mother-in-law has devised a scheme to bring in some much needed cash. An illegal substance is all the rage among Elven high society at the moment, and one of the main ingredients can be found in a well, in a remote location that happens to be guarded by her daughter (Liandra).
Yes, as a good future son-in-law you are going to help out setting up a drug fabrication and smuggling outfit. At this point the MC has probably done a lot worse...
Of course, the drugs have to be shipped off to the Elven realm, which means I'm going to have to add a port. This will be the first section of the city where the Baron resides. The remaining areas will be added in later updates. It will be a pretty barren area at first, but I'll slowly add more features over time.
When it comes to new (sex) scenes there is good news for you and bad news for me. There will be 6 new scenes (with additional pregnant versions for most), which is easily the most I've ever put in an update. Two of the scenes are currently done, but there is still a lot left to do. In addition one of Hilde's existing scenes will also be receiving animations. I've gotten some outside help for this one and so far it looks very promising:).
As there is still a lot of work left to do, I am not committing to any release date at the moment, but it's likely going to be some time in November.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer

View attachment 1435250
Looks like our peasant's going to do some dirty work for local nobility. Perhaps this could be a stepping stone in his way into some of the world's upper echelons. If(though unlikely) Tinkerer does indeed shed light on this part of the setting...that would be SO neat!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi boys and girls!
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer

View attachment 1435250
Elven drug trade ya say... well that is interesting. And led by a member of Elven upper class no less. This sounds like its gonna be a fun one :)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hi boys and girls!
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer

View attachment 1435250
I hope Liandra's mama can be impregnated in the future.

Reactions: Necronlord3

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
1 - sex still occurs during pregnancy, after a while the character gives birth and you have to take good care of the relationship you have with them .... and have more children ...
2 - it's been a while ... I haven't been playing so I don't remember well but there is the mayor's wife, the girl who was kidnapped by the goblins and a female goblin ....
3 - yes it exists but it is divided into three walkthroughs, they have not been modified to transform into a single file.
4 - how so saved file? I did not understand your question...
It seemed like the only path for the female goblin, shakala, was a sharing path? Joining her in the goblin village somehow lead to that without possible avoiding unless I didn't finalize that relationship.

Anxiaus

May 24, 2020
I'm having an issue where the animals in my game are frozen and I cannot kill them as a result. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
so, i need to download again to get this new version? and just copying my saves right? or i need to play once again from the start?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm having an issue where the animals in my game are frozen and I cannot kill them as a result. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
I have the same issue
Its last update bug.
M3ntir post bugfix few day back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/post-6655979
so, i need to download again to get this new version? and just copying my saves right? or i need to play once again from the start?
Donwload new version and copy your old saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kreon G

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi boys and girls!
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer

View attachment 1435250
Tinkerer is the BEST! Finally a city that we are going to wander around and find new people and do lots of stuff. Awesome news.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes