OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It can´t be the decensor, man. I´ve seen a lot of scenes with her before. No problem with globindaughter of other character.
Decensor doesn't seem to be necessary at all in first place as far as my download was concerned. Maybe tinkerer is making a build where she actually shows her pregnancy and that's why there's nothing now?

I have yet to interact with the goblin daughter. I remember a bunch of scenes with the succubus daughter too. On an older build. Not here though

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Decensor doesn't seem to be necessary at all in first place as far as my download was concerned. Maybe tinkerer is making a build where she actually shows her pregnancy and that's why there's nothing now?

I have yet to interact with the goblin daughter. I remember a bunch of scenes with the succubus daughter too. On an older build. Not here though
Go to the Mayor's office. Look at the candle on the desk. If it's not lit then u need to reinstall the Decenser patch. The patch is the only thing that allows u to have sex with the Succubus daughter, goblin daughter & now it also allows u to see the Beth+Horse scenes.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Go to the Mayor's office. Look at the candle on the desk. If it's not lit then u need to reinstall the Decenser patch. The patch is the only thing that allows u to have sex with the Succubus daughter, goblin daughter & now it also allows u to see the Beth+Horse scenes.
I didn´t know about the candle... indeed I had to reinstall the decensor. Thanks.

Reactions: DomWolf

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
That was it.
Thanks

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Decensor had brought the other content. But she's still busy at the ToD
Yeah u need to have the 1st Sex Frame & giftbher the Oriental Outfit to trigger the dungeon sex scene. Then if she is hornybu can start inviting her down there. Bedroom she has to already be naked in bed during the day. She locks her room at night tho when she goes bed.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah u need to have the 1st Sex Frame & giftbher the Oriental Outfit to trigger the dungeon sex scene. Then if she is hornybu can start inviting her down there. Bedroom she has to already be naked in bed during the day. She locks her room at night tho when she goes bed.
Just the first one?
What makes the oriental dress available?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just the first one?
What makes the oriental dress available?
Having the 1st sex frame, completing Waystones-Part 2 & getting daughter preg.

I..... Got the horse scenes without the decensor.... Unless that's not the mc-horse-centaur scene you're referring to
No I mean the spying on Beth fucking or sucking the horse in the Stable. Because of Patreon's strict rules against bestialit6 Tinkerer was forced to censor it.

Wait what centaur?
When MC takes Beth on a date he tries to summon a horse but fucks up & becomes a centaur. That's how he learns to use Summon as a hodgepodge shapeshifting spell.

Reactions: JuanM4
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes