DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I worked that out. I'm trying to get to the castle repeat. I think I can see the "hidden entrance" but I can't get to it. Do you just go under the draw bridge and then keep clicking spots in hopes that's it's there or at we supposed to go to the blinking light being the drawbridge and on the upper left of the screen?
Walk under the drawbridge to the right. You'll see a bunch of vines that cover a door. Remove the vines, then us the Shard Ring to break the ward.

Dec 5, 2019
OK, another question. Is Mayor still alive? Or you are mayor?
Are you living in village house next to blacksmith?
How many quest you have done?
Mayor alive, i have the house and for the number of quest i don't know but i can say ; waystone,castle of vampire,temple with ziva free,i have the gemstone (so a lot of quest)

I need to do a specific quest ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Mayor alive, i have the house and for the number of quest i don't know but i can say ; waystone,castle of vampire,temple with ziva free,i have the gemstone (so a lot of quest)

I need to do a specific quest ?
If she is preg have u tried entering & exiting the house?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get Ziva pregnant? I did the mass event a couple times with the enhanced potion but nothing.
Celah got pregnant though.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
How do you get Ziva pregnant? I did the mass event a couple times with the enhanced potion but nothing.
I had to finish the quest that brought Alice over before she finally showed any tummy or concern about a surprise pregnancy. Experiment with other quests, finish them then try again.
My current challenge is to see what it takes to knock up Jenny

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
I already do 101 quests and still trying :KEK:
I had to finish the quest that brought Alice over before she finally showed any tummy or concern about a surprise pregnancy. Experiment with other quests, finish them then try again.
My current challenge is to see what it takes to knock up Jenny
I guess need to do mission about tom and when it's done be sure to have some enhanced fertility potion

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the bandit hideout exactly? I can't seem to find the location all the way west on the western road :(

A screenshot with drawing would be very much appreciated (or just a explanation is fine as well)!

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I already do 101 quests and still trying :KEK:

I guess need to do mission about tom and when it's done be sure to have some enhanced fertility potion
Already did that. Still took like 8 enhanced fertility options before she got pregnant.
And about Ziva, Caleah needs to be knocked up first for sure. That entire thing will be another black hole for enhanced potions

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know where I can find the bandit hideout exactly? I can't seem to find the location all the way west on the western road :(

A screenshot with drawing would be very much appreciated (or just a explanation is fine as well)!
If I remember, it's located on the Crossroad after Western Road, top right hand side, it will blink...

Reactions: Assblasta9k
Dec 5, 2019
I found a big bug
When she is pregnant Victoria don't announced her pregnancy after 5 days she is not ib after 15 days and she don't give birth after 20 days (i'm the mayor i have only one child with her and i finished all the quest of the v 2.51)
I'm alone with this problem ?

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
guys, I want to know how to change my familiar current name because I named it to be male due to I didnt know what kind of sex of it.!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
guys, I want to know how to change my familiar current name because I named it to be male due to I didnt know what kind of sex of it.!
After she transforms & u have sex the 1st time, u can go to the desk in your room & click rename.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi Sharing my safe file game 100% with items already at max plus familiar level 10 the latest save file is file number one at the altar with Alice Ziva and Caleah waiting to annouce you that they are pregnant. Just a quick question last time a ghost appeard at MC bed does anyone has any guide for that because i cant find anything who she is

Reactions: tommyjohne

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just checking folks. Mabey it's just me but I have 2 different save files on 2 different site & on both of them I have reached a glitch/bug(?) Where after I ask about the Familiar's transformation I cannot have sex with Erevi in her bed anymore. If she is in her room she gives the Floor or Alter options like she is in the Shrine room. Has anyone else had this problem?

It's not game breaking for me but it is kinda annoying.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes