jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
From what I have seen, I'm guessing there is no way to make this actually fill up the whole screen even when using F4? Hate feeling like I'm stuck in the 90s on a 4:3 CRT.
F4 works for me on windows 10. I'm not sure what the best place would be to start troubleshooting, but I can tell you it's possible.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm assuming you mean the black bars toward the sides. There is no way to fix that.

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
F4 works for me on windows 10. I'm not sure what the best place would be to start troubleshooting, but I can tell you it's possible.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm assuming you mean the black bars toward the sides. There is no way to fix that.
That's a shame. Thanks

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm sorry but the only choice I have is "Milk Me?" and I see from Youtube I should get Rat Infestation quest from talking to Mistress but there has no quest. I did not use saveeditor.
erevi mus be pregnant and you have to complete one of her dates (I'd suggest doing both since you won't have the chance till her next pregnancy), by doing so Zivah will ask for your help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm sorry but the only choice I have is "Milk Me?" and I see from Youtube I should get Rat Infestation quest from talking to Mistress but there has no quest. I did not use saveeditor.
Is Erevi pregnant yet? If she is ask for sex & she will either 1) tell u to 0rove you're a good servant by bringing more sacrifices or 2) if u have brought enough already she will ask u to exterminate rats. Have sex after that in her room then go talk in the Shrine room to activate boar hunt. Then once u return u get shopping quest & later a date with Mistress. THEN u can go back to Ziva. Hope this helps.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you all of you guys for devoting your time answering my question. I think I must start a new save and do a quest labelled as a walkthrough suggest. One last question (Another question!!? haha) if I use saveeditor to change only money.
Will there be any chance that my game break?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you all of you guys for devoting your time answering my question. I think I must start a new save and do a quest labelled as a walkthrough suggest. One last question (Another question!!? haha) if I use saveeditor to change only money.
I believe using saveeditor for anything has the potential to break something but I'm not sure if just money can/will have a serious affect. That's a risk you'll have to make I geuss...

• Red Heart
Reactions: dollarlnwza

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I used it an my game is ok, I used it maybe in v2.01 or v2.05. But only onetime. And I haven't any bugs for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dollarlnwza

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Money doesnt break the game, issue is that people give Items to the MC that are needed OR hidden triggers for events or story so if you got to m uch of them, will break the game

spoiler for the exemple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There's a way to see pregnancy scene after reaching the children limit?
Only by spirit potion.
Money doesnt break the game, issue is that people give Items to the MC that are needed OR hidden triggers for events or story so if you got to m uch of them, will break the game

spoiler for the exemple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats right, I only used editor only for money and ordinary things.

frenzy75

May 9, 2021
In the goblin forest nothing moves for me like bears goblins and boars are stuck in place any fixes for this?
I'm having this issue too. I thought it might be programmed like the goblins in this area aren't aggressive after getting to know them, but I think I need to kill a bear and get its pelt to proceed forward. They've been frozen for a long time, not sure it's worth replaying from an old save where they're still moving. Also the spiders in the cave are frozen too for me.

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
I'm having this issue too. I thought it might be programmed like the goblins in this area aren't aggressive after getting to know them, but I think I need to kill a bear and get its pelt to proceed forward. They've been frozen for a long time, not sure it's worth replaying from an old save where they're still moving. Also the spiders in the cave are frozen too for me.
M3ntir post a bugfix for the frozen goblin, bears, etc... just need to find out :HideThePain:
FOUND IT : https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-51-tinkerer.1717/page-1207#post-6655979 (freeze bug)

Reactions: frenzy75

ash1007

Aug 31, 2021
I'm encountering a female ghost in the Church sometimes.
Is there any quest/event chain to interact with her?

Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes