DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
oh no,dont even toy with the possibility,green never can go wrong,and tinkerer showed a nice hand on the green ladies...i know it cant be their turn so soon,they had a pretty big update and it is something way to useful to be discarded as a big update,it could probably be Maghda or Frida sister,but i saw her picture on a past update,so i guess it could be other character.....still want to see more goblin wives,or maybe raid an female orc camp,just to see if tinkerer worked his magic on the orc female counterparts...
I'm not saying it is definetly that lol. Could be someone on Team Maghda. This is why I'm not saying on with names cos i could be completly wrong. We will most likley never know :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone know who Tinkerer was talking about in the status update? Someone who has been losing on polls continually?
dunno,didnt saw it,could be Maghda,i have the gift of chosing favorites that way too few people are interested about(i take it from my Summertime saga experience,Judith continues soooo far in the horizon)
Not sure who exactly (I have an idea but I'm not gonna call out people just in case I'm wrong lol :ROFLMAO:) but I'm gonna guess it's probably someone on Team Goblin...
oh no,dont even toy with the possibility,green never can go wrong,and tinkerer showed a nice hand on the green ladies...i know it cant be their turn so soon,they had a pretty big update and it is something way to useful to be discarded as a big update,it could probably be Maghda or Frida sister,but i saw her picture on a past update,so i guess it could be other character.....still want to see more goblin wives,or maybe raid an female orc camp,just to see if tinkerer worked his magic on the orc female counterparts...
I'm not saying it is definetly that lol. Could be someone on Team Maghda. This is why I'm not saying on with names cos i could be completly wrong. We will most likley never know :ROFLMAO:
it's M3ntir , he's been teem goblins since the begining, but they keep losing....

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Found another possible bug. After capping Alice, Ziva and Caleah in terms of how much children they can have - I found weird issue with Zivas 9th (son) child.

For some reason - no matter how you name him (even if custom name of your choice does register) - it will have the name of Zivas 10th child (daughter) - whenever it is generic name chosen by game or name of your choice. What is weirder still - if you talk to him when he is in the bed (night) there he will have the name that you gave him when he was born.

So - to sum it up - Zivas 9th child for some reason has 2 names given to it. During the day it takes the name of her last child (daughter) but during the night it takes the name that you gave him right away after the birth.

Reactions: Big Mountain

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Found another possible bug. After capping Alice, Ziva and Caleah in terms of how much children they can have - I found weird issue with Zivas 9th (son) child.

For some reason - no matter how you name him (even if custom name of your choice does register) - it will have the name of Zivas 10th child (daughter) - whenever it is generic name chosen by game or name of your choice. What is weirder still - if you talk to him when he is in the bed (night) there he will have the name that you gave him when he was born.

So - to sum it up - Zivas 9th child for some reason has 2 names given to it. During the day it takes the name of her last child (daughter) but during the night it takes the name that you gave him right away after the birth.
Told tinkerer to look at the scripting of that so probably will be fixed in 2.6+
so long the game is good ingame, than its just visual bug

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, i have this bug, for wich monster don't move on the map neither attack me. I cant also attack them back. That means some quest are imposible to finish. Do you know if there is a fix or something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, i have this bug, for wich monster don't move on the map neither attack me. I cant also attack them back. That means some quest are imposible to finish. Do you know if there is a fix or something?
First page there should be a downloadable patch with the fix

Reactions: Heycock

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1636920360973.png
Hi all!
Todays peek is a bit lewder than usual, because I have been focusing on finishing the sex scenes, rather than spending much time on cutscenes. But hopefully you won't mind:).
I don't have that much to report. I've mainly spent my time finishing a double scene with Luthien and Liandra. Basically 2 different poses with swappable females. It took a while due to having to take into account possible pregnancies, but it's finally done. Yay!:). That means the first 5 scenes are done. Leaving only one last male-female scene. I am putting that one on ice for now though, because I want to get all the scripting done so I get a better overview of which cutscene images I still need to make.
The plan now is to have a test version ready in early December and release that for the Nergalites. This version will be missing the 6th scene and perhaps some cutscene images. But should otherwise be complete. Approximately a week later I'll release the official release for all patrons. That will likely mean middle ish of December.
In case you are wondering what the main features of this update are, it will mainly add more story for Liandra and also add her mother (Luthien) to the game. Both females will be able to have up to 10 children, as has been usual lately. I may remove this cap in the future, but I need to add a satisfactory mechanic to "recycle" the first. This is probably still several updates away.

Have a great week everyone!
Tinkerer​

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1500480
Hi all!
Todays peek is a bit lewder than usual, because I have been focusing on finishing the sex scenes, rather than spending much time on cutscenes. But hopefully you won't mind:).
I don't have that much to report. I've mainly spent my time finishing a double scene with Luthien and Liandra. Basically 2 different poses with swappable females. It took a while due to having to take into account possible pregnancies, but it's finally done. Yay!:). That means the first 5 scenes are done. Leaving only one last male-female scene. I am putting that one on ice for now though, because I want to get all the scripting done so I get a better overview of which cutscene images I still need to make.
The plan now is to have a test version ready in early December and release that for the Nergalites. This version will be missing the 6th scene and perhaps some cutscene images. But should otherwise be complete. Approximately a week later I'll release the official release for all patrons. That will likely mean middle ish of December.
In case you are wondering what the main features of this update are, it will mainly add more story for Liandra and also add her mother (Luthien) to the game. Both females will be able to have up to 10 children, as has been usual lately. I may remove this cap in the future, but I need to add a satisfactory mechanic to "recycle" the first. This is probably still several updates away.

Have a great week everyone!
Tinkerer​
holy fuck,i'm not abbandoning the green way,but holy cheetos,i'm totally adding elf content on my list of likings

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes