Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Wish the dev would abandon the whole overtime deteriorating relationship for the lovers, makes it a chore juggling through houses with presents or mind control potions. And it makes the evil characters way more appealing since they don't care about that stuff.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Wish the dev would abandon the whole overtime deteriorating relationship for the lovers, makes it a chore juggling through houses with presents or mind control potions. And it makes the evil characters way more appealing since they don't care about that stuff.
Yeah it would be nice if they stop deteriorating when you reach max affection. I don't juggle presents to all the girls, once I've completed all their content and impregnated them as many times as possible I stop visiting. I'm done with them until the next time they receive content.

Reactions: gruntlord?

nicknick08

Apr 17, 2019
guys I have a question! to get the threesome scene with victoria and erevi's daughter, I need to make sure that erevi's daughter was grown up already and victoria was a little mad with mc while pregnant and erevi's daughter 1st time leaving the tower for stolen tools quest? I just start a new game but i forgot how I manage to get that!

many thanks for answer and sorry for my bad english!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The walkthrough mentions hypnosis, its that a joke or is it possible?
You can "hypnotise" girls into full affection by using Awe (a power u get by drinking Vampire Blood potions). Also the Succubus Daughter has the power to hypnotise people.

Reactions: Xypher

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like it on the level that it makes sense that girls would get annoyed if you are gone for days but it's only Victoria, Mia, Rosy, Frida &, now, Liandra & Luthien. This makes sense to these characters while other girls are either not clingy or have no delusions of youre loyalty. It's not just the "evil" girls either. Yes Vampires, Goblins & Nergalites dont care of u are gone for days but neither do the Temple girls.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
guys I have a question! to get the threesome scene with victoria and erevi's daughter, I need to make sure that erevi's daughter was grown up already and victoria was a little mad with mc while pregnant and erevi's daughter 1st time leaving the tower for stolen tools quest? I just start a new game but i forgot how I manage to get that!
Imprtant: Make sure you have Decenser Patch 1st! :)

Make sure u have the house. Follow the Tower plot until you get Waystones Part-1. Get Victoria pregnant & complete "Win Back Victoria". Continue Tower & take daughter on quest. Stay at house then go do "Retreive The Tools". Give her 500g & go to you're house in the evening (upstairs). If Victoria is horny she will give u a surprise visit (that means u havent been round for sex at hers). Enjoy the scene.

Note: if shes not there try going up & down the stairs until u see her.

Reactions: nicknick08

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
The walkthrough mentions hypnosis, its that a joke or is it possible?
Not a joke, it's possible if you befriend the vampire ladies and make them turn bandits into blood potions for you, giving you vampiric abilities. They help a lot.

It's possible to miss this part of the game by simply opening their tomb in daylight which ashes them and all their quests. Don't make that mistake haha. Vampire powers are very useful to keep everyone happy with you even if you don't visit all the time and are great in battle.

Reactions: Xypher
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes