coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Found a Bug. after the Boobjob from Luthien you could get stuck because the block infront of the Stair is blocked by something invisable

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Just a question: Are there any plans to add any kind of "child support" payments?
My peasant has 20 kids between 5 ladies (been busy questing) but he does have a slight stack of coins. If I have to worry about it, I'd need to build up some more income. Quest more, worry less about kids. :WeSmart:

Reactions: DSUS

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just a question: Are there any plans to add any kind of "child support" payments?
My peasant has 20 kids between 5 ladies (been busy questing) but he does have a slight stack of coins. If I have to worry about it, I'd need to build up some more income. Quest more, worry less about kids. :WeSmart:
So far that dosent seem to be the case. The only girl that asks for alimony is Gwynneth (the prostitute). Not sure if she will request more if she has more kids (as the future is unclear with her content) but it does make sense with her character. She has u pay alimony in exchange she is you're personal whore & no longer sells herself.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh, 10 kids now and there is still one empty room in house.
Also there is "pregnancy indicator" spirit infront Victoria table.
.......A pregnancy indicator spirit??? The heck is that when it's at home? Lol.

I'm gonna assume the empty room is the smallest one right?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
.......A pregnancy indicator spirit??? The heck is that when it's at home? Lol.

I'm gonna assume the empty room is the smallest one right?
He standing infrot her desk, when you interact with him you can see how long is she pregnant, also is there number of beds and number of kids. Its surely just dev utility.

Yes, that one on right.

Reactions: DomWolf

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
So far that dosent seem to be the case. The only girl that asks for alimony is Gwynneth (the prostitute). Not sure if she will request more if she has more kids (as the future is unclear with her content) but it does make sense with her character. She has u pay alimony in exchange she is you're personal whore & no longer sells herself.
Ah ha. I haven't done that with gwynneth yet. She's still in the alley most of the time and my pc is mayor. Maybe hasn't done the right quest or knocked her up yet. I guess I'm gonna try to knock her up now and see what happens.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I like it on the level that it makes sense that girls would get annoyed if you are gone for days but it's only Victoria, Mia, Rosy, Frida &, now, Liandra & Luthien. This makes sense to these characters while other girls are either not clingy or have no delusions of youre loyalty. It's not just the "evil" girls either. Yes Vampires, Goblins & Nergalites dont care of u are gone for days but neither do the Temple girls.
Good points

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ah ha. I haven't done that with gwynneth yet. She's still in the alley most of the time and my pc is mayor. Maybe hasn't done the right quest or knocked her up yet. I guess I'm gonna try to knock her up now and see what happens.
She can only get preg AFTER you are mayor & only with the use of Enhanced Fertility (as she is taking Barreness to combat pregnancy).

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Here's my current situation in the game. Mayor of Weirdwood. Got a 4 places locked down: a Vampire harem, a harem of religious babes, a goblin harem/kingdom, and a demoness who has our daughter there along with a spider lady and batbreeder in their basement. Plus a dragon, an ogre, a couple giantesses, a stable lady and the local prostitute. And all those kids...
That can wear a dude out. One thing I've realized is that I've never slept overnight at the house in Weirdwood before becoming Mayor and I used to pay the rent there. And if I let more than 48 hours go before visiting anyone, I should bring gifts or use the bread which means that if I don't make the rounds daily or every 2 days between them all, I've got to pay for it. There's not enough time in 2 days to visit all those ladies AND go exploring. But wait, there's more! Now I can have 2 pregnant elves along for the ride! Are you trying to send us to an early grave, Tinkerer? :WutFace:

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes