DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Here is another question. What did people decide to name Succubus daughter, Imp familiar, Bat Breeder, and Goblin Daughter? Mine are:
Su D = Lilith
Im f = Cuddlebug
Ba b = Precious
Go d = Svetlana

Curious to see other players choices.
Succubus = Lillith
Imp = Trixie
BatBreeder = Buffy
Goblin = Sketta

Reactions: Skallabjorn

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Here is another question. What did people decide to name Succubus daughter, Imp familiar, Bat Breeder, and Goblin Daughter? Mine are:
Su D = Lilith
Im f = Cuddlebug
Ba b = Precious
Go d = Svetlana

Succubus = Lillith
Imp = Azzazel
BatBreeder = I do not remember
Goblin = I don't know why it doesn't appear to me

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Far to long ago to know their names. Tried to check it, but it does not show their names if I speak to them.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Succubus = Daugher ( due my game glitched also why my questlog is broken)
IMp = Haley
badbreeder = Lexa
goblin = Bailey

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Succubus = Lillith
Imp = Azzazel
BatBreeder = I do not remember
Goblin = I don't know why it doesn't appear to me
Did you use the decensor patch from the first page to unlock incest content
its needed to get the daughter goblin

Reactions: Darkwofl

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Peasant's Quest [v2.61] [Tinkerer] crunched
Edit (2021-12-19): Updated from v2.60 to v2.61, added Update Only

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,25 GB / 542 MB (826 MB unpacked) - Peasants Quest NYD261 - crunched.7z

Update Only v2.51/v2.60 to v2.61
Original / Compressed Size Update: 1,01 GB / 329 MB (614 MB unpacked) - Peasants Quest NYD261 - Lite - crunched.7z
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the main folder (where the Game.exe is located) and overwrite when asked.

Download (Win/Update): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Su D = Lilith
Im f = Cuddlebug
Ba b = Precious
Go d = Svetlana

I called the batgirl Barbara. 'cause... BatGirl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have found a bug in the battle mode when I have the "Succubus daughter" in my grope. (Could be with other NPC's also.)
Only 1 lighting bolt will go off even if I choose both to use it.
If MC choose to use a weapon and the daughter uses lighting bolt only the bolt will go off not allowing MC to swing.

Can someone get this to the dev please.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have found a bug in the battle mode when I have the "Succubus daughter" in my grope. (Could be with other NPC's also.)
Only 1 lighting bolt will go off even if I choose both to use it.
If MC choose to use a weapon and the daughter uses lighting bolt only the bolt will go off not allowing MC to swing.

Can someone get this to the dev please.
EDIT
tinkerer know of the issue but has no fast solution for the issue, so need to wait unfortunately.
but the amount of times that the succubus daughter is with the MC is low so dont think many wil notice it
(he will try to have it solved ofc )

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
EDIT
tinkerer know of the issue but has no fast solution for the issue, so need to wait unfortunately.
but the amount of times that the succubus daughter is with the MC is low so dont think many wil notice it
(he will try to have it solved ofc )
I am not for sure if it is just the daughter that happens to.
More testing is needed though so if I see it with other npc's I will post about it.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Here's my current situation in the game. Mayor of Weirdwood. Got a 4 places locked down: a Vampire harem, a harem of religious babes, a goblin harem/kingdom, and a demoness who has our daughter there along with a spider lady and batbreeder in their basement. Plus a dragon, an ogre, a couple giantesses, a stable lady and the local prostitute. And all those kids...
That can wear a dude out. One thing I've realized is that I've never slept overnight at the house in Weirdwood before becoming Mayor and I used to pay the rent there. And if I let more than 48 hours go before visiting anyone, I should bring gifts or use the bread which means that if I don't make the rounds daily or every 2 days between them all, I've got to pay for it. There's not enough time in 2 days to visit all those ladies AND go exploring. But wait, there's more! Now I can have 2 pregnant elves along for the ride! Are you trying to send us to an early grave, Tinkerer? :WutFace:
I agree, given the amount of women who expect frequent attention, it's getting a bit detrimental to gameplay.

Vampiric Awe certainly helps but not enough. Doesn't work on some girls like the giantess and even though it restores love points, girls are "not in the mood" too often as well. Those pastries are not unlimited. Not everyone wants to be a vampire, either.

My advice would be to add an extra grace day to each girls timer before they even start losing affection or care at all about lack of visits, for starters. Perhaps reduce slightly the amount of women who care about that at all, as well. The giantess is particularly annoying, maybe make Awe work on her at least.

Oh and while we're at it, perhaps add a timer to the imp when you refuse to have sex with her. She keeps asking again every other screen, it's a bit much. :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am not for sure if it is just the daughter that happens to.
More testing is needed though so if I see it with other npc's I will post about it.
The Lightning Bolt overrides many attacks done by both MC/party & enemies. When 1 enemy does Lighting Bolt I find my turn ended softly without doing anything (half the reason why the Cave Goblin Shaman & Grumpkins are my truest banes). Dosent ALWAYS happen but enough to make my blood pressure rise.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Su D = Lilith
Im f = Cuddlebug
Ba b = Precious
Go d = Svetlana

Succubus Daughter = Lilith
Imp = First it was Pinky, now Bubble Gum
Bat Breeder = Kria (come on now isnt it obvious? she screams her name all the time :sneaky:)
Goblin Daughter = Inanna

For Victoria's kids, I gave them Hellenistic names, Apollo, Artemis etc.
For Mia's kids, I gave them generic Frankish names like Roland
For Frida's kids, obviously I went with Gothic / Scandinavian names & God names.
For Rosy's kids, I searched for the names Tolkien used for Hobbits.
I did not change any name of my kids with the priesstess', I went along with what they choose.
I dont know but wonder if we're gonna be able to interact with our kids later on. It could not be that I named them all so spesificly to forget later right? Because I already forgot the names I gave them :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree, given the amount of women who expect frequent attention, it's getting a bit detrimental to gameplay.

Vampiric Awe certainly helps but not enough. Doesn't work on some girls like the giantess and even though it restores love points, girls are "not in the mood" too often as well. Those pastries are not unlimited. Not everyone wants to be a vampire, either.

My advice would be to add an extra grace day to each girls timer before they even start losing affection or care at all about lack of visits, for starters. Perhaps reduce slightly the amount of women who care about that at all, as well. The giantess is particularly annoying, maybe make Awe work on her at least.

Oh and while we're at it, perhaps add a timer to the imp when you refuse to have sex with her. She keeps asking again every other screen, it's a bit much. :)
1) Yiu can Awe Frida (the Giantess) but she has to be IN the house for the option to show. Adding the outside option would be nice.

2) I find that if I Awe all the women in one day & have sex (if there not in mood use Pastry, if they say "not inside" I'll cum out) once that's done I start at Mia's & sleep at each house (remembering to have sex each day). This also helps raise affection quickly while i Awe them the 2nd day as well (i only need 1 potion per affection boost run). I have very little issue with keeping the girls happy. It's something to do when I'm not making potions, making/waiting for babies or doing quests.

I do agree an extra grace day would be good but at the same time there are many girls who dont lose affection (& I really hope they dont change on that; Jenny, Vampire Sisters, Temple Girls, Tower Girls, Goblins & Frida).

3) You're lik Familiar is just jealous lol ;)

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes