M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I am not for sure if it is just the daughter that happens to.
More testing is needed though so if I see it with other npc's I will post about it.
Tinkerer said something to do with the lightningbolt spell itself that causes issues, (imp will learn it aswell at some point)

if casted before MC than his attack is taking away due Lightingbolt easts up the MC attack chance
so tinkerer need to make it that it doenst happen, yet he dont have a solution for that

So best advice is not to use the lightingbolt attack OR have mc attack first with 1 handed weapon mostly

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Succubus Daughter = Lilith
Imp = First it was Pinky, now Bubble Gum
Bat Breeder = Kria (come on now isnt it obvious? she screams her name all the time :sneaky:)
Goblin Daughter = Inanna

For Victoria's kids, I gave them Hellenistic names, Apollo, Artemis etc.
For Mia's kids, I gave them generic Frankish names like Roland
For Frida's kids, obviously I went with Gothic / Scandinavian names & God names.
For Rosy's kids, I searched for the names Tolkien used for Hobbits.
I did not change any name of my kids with the priesstess', I went along with what they choose.
I dont know but wonder if we're gonna be able to interact with our kids later on. It could not be that I named them all so spesificly to forget later right? Because I already forgot the names I gave them :ROFLMAO:
I chose themes as well (until Tink started naming them instead & I was like "heh, ok then".

Victoria = I chose names associated with the British Royal Family. Elizabeth, Henry, Cathrine, Jane & Edward.

Mia = I went with Fairytales (cos of the ridinghood thing). Jack, Jill, Hamelin, Snow, Rumpel & Rose.

Frida = Norse Gods obviously. Thor, Skadi, Loki, Sif, Tyr & Hela.

Erevi = I went with demonic names. Lillith (Succubus), Moloch, Naamah, Belial & Eisheth.

Reactions: Darkwofl

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Although I think I am going to reserve Tiamat and Smaug at the very least for the offspring of Vixenatrix.
That's if the babies are cap children. Could be like the, goblins, vampires & imp, & she births infinite dragonlings that mature then leave then nest...

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Gonna wait till the admins drop GOFILE link. Kudos to those who have shared the update.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
where can i find moon flower pollen? i only saw 1 near the well, is tht only it?
There are multiple locations, 2 more i remember, 1 around the runestone next to tower of dread, 1 before the entrance to the tepes castle. But a better way to collect moonflower is to farm them. If you were to complete the quest to find a house for Liandra and future kids, you'll see there's a farm next to it. MC will get the idea of farming moonflowers, you'll have a new mission. When you complete it, you'll be able to farm moonflowers as much as you want.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
where can i find moon flower pollen? i only saw 1 near the well, is tht only it?
Locations of Moonflowers (ONLY at night):
-Weirdwood (near lake)
-Goblin Forest (near bottom left)
-Tower of Dread (near Waystone)
-Giants Camp (near lake)
-Goblin Valley (middle bottom area)
-Sacred Well
-Cematery (very bottom left cornor)
-Castle Tepes (near main entrance)
-Dark Forest (nearby Taurus' cave)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes