Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm just hoping tinkerer won't add a hygene system
Oh. Man. Dont give him any ideas. I hope next update tinkerer reworks the tired and hungry system. Its kinda of annoying to have to sleep and eat after every 3 battles or so. My character is more lazy then me. And that's saying something.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh. Man. Dont give him any ideas. I hope next update tinkerer reworks the tired and hungry system. Its kinda of annoying to have to sleep and eat after every 3 battles or so. My character is more lazy then me. And that's saying something.
if you read the comments on tinkerer's patreon, people are giving him even worse ideas; like letting the bat breader roam the tower

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
if you read the comments on tinkerer's patreon, people are giving him even worse ideas; like letting the bat breader roam the tower
Well even if Bat breeder was 100% loyal. What real purpose does that serve, to roam the tower? I would see that as more of a cosmetic update then anything. There's no purpose to it unless if you decide to let it roam the tower, it produced a quest or two. Anything else is like why bother?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The only Giant you can fight from my recognition is the one in the Temple dureing recover the chalice Quest...
And Ziva is stopping the player from doing anything drastic if combat was chosen, in order to negotiate for a visit in the deeper temple.. so at best you kicked his ass but never finished him

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I never understood why people want to have hardcore "realistic" features in a game. They only limit the amount have fun you can have.

For example I remember some fool wrote something about "adding a daily fucking limit, because the player is not a machine". Okay i have to admit, we all can't have unlimited sex all day long, mainly due to biological reasons. But if i want to have uncompromising realism i just live my real life. Games are for freeing you out of pure realism. And so is the tired, hunger and cynically propossed hygene system nothing more than a fun killer.

I was okay about the getting tired system - it was no fun but i can tolerate ONE fun reducer. But two annoying game mechanics are to much, not to mention even more.

Reactions: JediMaster077

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
let's see...you kill:
a spider Queen, a Yeti, a black Goblin leader, an Orc leader and an Ogre (Crystal cave)
You don't kill:
A female Goblin, a Giant (temple)
Not sure were to count the 3 nocturnal sisters as there is no combat involved and the player is free to decide their fate...
All in all the ratio is clearly on the killing side

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering, that the dead bosses are all at best minor bosses and have no real story relevance (in opposition to the 3 sisters and the giant) I doubt we'll see any of them...but ultimately none can foresee the future indeed

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
let's see...you kill:
a spider Queen, a Yeti, a black Goblin leader, an Orc leader and an Ogre (Crystal cave)
You don't kill:
A female Goblin, a Giant (temple)
Not sure were to count the 3 nocturnal sisters as there is no combat involved and the player is free to decide their fate...
All in all the ratio is clearly on the killing side
Except for every time you go to collect eggs again you must kill the spider Queen...again. The other places don't have potion requirements. So I don't know if you were to go back, if you'd have kill the bosses again. Since going back seemed pointless.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well I think you are faceing a new spider queen each time...since it takes a few days for her to respawn.
the other locations don't have respawnable bosses...tried with every location on different occasions ingame.
@Kukothemadhatter not sure whom you share with him...Victoria uses you right at the begining to cut all ties with him and the village whore is basically all about "shareing" she couldn't make a living without otherwise

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I know how tinkerer could implement quicktravel; pixie juice! say the MC gets his own tinkerbell and she grants him the power to teleport to any location where he has a bed. the powr can be activated by using pixie squirt

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes