Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Victoria never came back to my house again, so I had to buy some gifts for her and fucked her several times in her house. But out of sudden, once I came home and found Victoria lying on the fears near my bed!
She suggested me either to lick her pussy or to fuck her. So I had a sex with her and she went away. Also I did not notice her to be pregnant when she was in my house! however next day, when I came to her house, she was pregnant.
Anyway, what's the rule for her to come to my house to fuck?
Why she does not come to my house again? I waited for more than a week, I also visited her several times and gave her the gifts but she does not come to my house again..

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
Also there is a bug: I came to the stables to fuck the zoo-girl and the game stucked when I was fucking her, so I had to close the windows. I tried several times and it never works.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Victoria never came back to my house again, so I had to buy some gifts for her and fucked her several times in her house. But out of sudden, once I came home and found Victoria lying on the fears near my bed!
She suggested me either to lick her pussy or to fuck her. So I had a sex with her and she went away. Also I did not notice her to be pregnant when she was in my house! however next day, when I came to her house, she was pregnant.
Anyway, what's the rule for her to come to my house to fuck?
Why she does not come to my house again? I waited for more than a week, I also visited her several times and gave her the gifts but she does not come to my house again..
victoria must be horny to visit you. fucking her in her room won't help the cause

When the daughter grows up ?
she'll grow when she'll grow

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
and for some reason when i try to download it says something about the file already being open even though nothing is open

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and for some reason when i try to download it says something about the file already being open even though nothing is open
RPG Maker MV games are rather slim for the folders in the game directory, by running the exe you should be able to play the game...not sure what the rest of your remarks are referring too, as you normally can open several instances of the game
and there is no additional download after getting the .zip file....
except if you didn't extract the zip file maybe

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i did 3 times thats why i was so confused it even worked on my old laptop just not my new one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do you download the game directly from mega or are you useing Mega Sync?
something like described might happen if you by any chance try both dl methods

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes