myself

Sep 21, 2017
ok i see, andanother question if i helped the vampiress i wont be able to complete the cemitery quest right?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ok question where is gabriel? once i helped him finish the battle to recover the temple of qelesh he is gone where is he so i can learn new skills from him?
it;s supposed to take 3 days for him to return to the temple. the player in the meantime should visit beth, ask her out and go to the tower of dread to learn a spell

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
A suggestion to the game developer: it would be useful to have a kind of a quest counter showing what percentage of the quests are done, otherwise we don't know if we revealed everything in the game or not.

PS
and please make a it more easy the quest with passage of the fire bridge. It was ok during the first versions of the game, now it suks

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i have done 10 quests and dont get new ones
how do i progress with the game?
done the temple with the ziva
and after that the gameflow stops

Nov 18, 2017
hi thr any 1 have EnigmaVBUnpacker new version i have 0.4.4.0 & its not unpacking the game
& game closing it self so i want new version any help thanks

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i have done 10 quests and dont get new ones
how do i progress with the game?
done the temple with the ziva
and after that the gameflow stops
could you be more specific about the temple quest? did you talk/fight with the giant or did you fight off the orcs?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i found the guide in an old post ( if you want to find it just search for guide)
but my questlog doesnt log the new quests it is stuck at 10 completet quests
and i would like some connection between the quests even if it is a line like:
done with that. time for some more exploring ( or something)

myself

Sep 21, 2017
question
it;s supposed to take 3 days for him to return to the temple. the player in the meantime should visit beth, ask her out and go to the tower of dread to learn a spell
tower of dread u mean learn with the dark elf? but she just gave birth and doesnt do anything

myself

Sep 21, 2017
oh just got it, and where can i buy or acquire wheat? and how do i trigger more scenes from the mayor's wife?how to make her pregnant? or from the stable girl?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'd strongly recoment you read the "Guide" offered for DL in this thread there are detailed answers for most of your questions...or you search things like Victoria's scenes in this thread...as that has been asked and answered several times already

Rorx

Mar 6, 2018
Is it really stuck in a loop.... or have you just not bothered searching the thread to discover you press the space bar to escape from the animation.....?
Well, I searched the thread several times using words like "Beth" and "frozen" before posting for the first time in here. I will try the space bar (I likely tried every keyboard key but that one, with my luck). Not sure why you felt the need to assume I didn't look at all when this was my first post and clearly I have made it quite far in the game without resorting to posting before. Never the less, I will try the space bar as you suggested, thanks for the tip! :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
let's just say you are the exception to the rule... we would certainly prefer to see more people searching the thread before asking what seems to be a basic question

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Is there anyone that can upload the compressed file to another host? The zippy site is only giving me popups and ads but no download. I wait for the download to be ready and no luck. Thanks in advance!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
OP has the latest Version and 5 different hosters...none seem to be Zippy...
also from my own observation Zippy offers you a direct DL link once and afterwards gives you Spam popups 3 times before generating another direct DL link

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes