j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quite an enjoyable update to me, I really like that new threesome. In general it's great to see the game improving update by update.

same characters. same time period as Long Live The Princess. hopefully this is as good
Well, it's quite a different game but I'm sure you'll like tinkerer's version of the crone a lot. :D

myself

Sep 21, 2017
question, i got a threesome with ziva and the sprite, got a pregnant dragon also nade her use golden lingerie, any other new h-scene? and what is the new black lingerie for?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I still can’t find it let me start at the main village weirdwood now where do I go.
West, 2x until you reach the new inn. It may be possible that you'll have to unlock it by finding the diary(s) in the temple first though. If that's the case you may have to go there first, and possibly talk to Ziva again as well. It's hard to tell since I have no idea what you've done already this update and what not.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I'd really ask everyone that can afford it to support this dev. He deserves it. Monthly updates that are actually chunky and well done. He needs aroumd 50$more before he starts animating scenes so get on it dudes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
get the crystal from Vixenatrix and have 12 crystalized eggs on hand.
Talk to Ziva go to the Northern central room in the cellar and interact with the water bason.
Now talk to Ziva again and give her the eggs go to the basement and find the room of the former high prietess (before restoring light there are some notes on the ground describing her story a bit better and give hints on what to do next)(east of the stairs with a royal looking bed) northern wall has a cordel interact with it when you are ready (you should have atleast 1 enchanted potion of fertility and one energy potion ready)

P.S. with this update the temple became the ultimate base... it has a kitchen, a potion crafteing table, the chalice for fertility potions and a bed that lets you rest aswell as at the hamlet home... still it's location is suboptimal
...also I am abit surprised...wasn't there supposed to be a small character included in this update? I thought maybe it's the halfling cook, but there is noone new in town.. or was that supposed to be a hint for the dead halfling and dwarf group in Vixenatrix lair? the hungerbar is still gone aswell

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quite an enjoyable update to me, I really like that new threesome. In general it's great to see the game improving update by update.
it's heavy on world building; we get to know that there was/is a king.

but there is noone new in town.. or was that supposed to be a hint for the dead halfling and dwarf group in Vixenatrix lair? the hungerbar is still gone aswell
the halfling cook was a poll option, along shakala. probably tinkerer thught it's best to wait for when the hunger system is on point

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Well, it's quite a different game but I'm sure you'll like tinkerer's version of the crone a lot. :D
fun fact. Tinkerer is working on a pixie

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Where is the damn recipe? It says we should track it but i couldn't find anything. I finished gemstone mission. Help!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Where is the damn recipe? It says we should track it but i couldn't find anything. I finished gemstone mission. Help!
the reciepe is on the 2nd underground floor sitting on a desk. it works like a double fertility potion, perfect for when you want to impregnate a girl at the first attempt, or when your mate (ziva) is making use of the potion of bareness

Is there a purpose to the puzzle at the bottom of the temple?
it just shows that the puzzle room was part of the temple

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
the reciepe is on the 2nd underground floor sitting on a desk. it works like a double fertility potion, perfect for when you want to impregnate a girl at the first attempt, or when your mate (ziva) is making use of the potion of bareness
yea i found that but i cannot make the potion.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes