• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have a feeling this is the first game were my main character actually becomes religious and not just a nodding attheist in a church :þ
he even becomes a High Priest...

P.S. with this update the temple became the ultimate base... it has a kitchen, a potion crafteing table, the chalice for fertility potions and a bed that lets you rest aswell as at the hamlet home... still it's location is suboptimal
at the moment it's actually perfect. any attacker would have to go through the village and the southern valley, there are probably other passages to use. And there's the one big fire-breathig dragon that would fly to the MC's call for aid, because according to most lore, dragons mate for life.

what I'm curious is the king's army and the implication of a kingdom.... we hadn't had a proper milf in this game so maybe MC could get a summon to the King's palace and meet the queen and her daughters/or maybe the queen is a vidow and she will ask us to give her a child but since she's infertile we might need the super knockin potion. BTW did you catch that part of theresa's notes where she mentioned how phallus g might cause infrtility for the user?

Reactions: John-18

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
it's to be given as gift to erevi or victoria depending on which lingerie we're talking
I gifted them all lingerie I could find, this one appears to be no use at the current version. I finished everi and victoria stories long ago.
And what are the five new quests? Seems to me there are only four.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.21] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.26GB

Download Win (119MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
this update made me happy. Gargamel gave up on the smurf, came clean of whatever drug he was doing and opened an inn. his buisness instinct is still poor, but at least that's a start

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So after screwing ziva and the elf once when you ring a bell you cant do it again?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
you can repeat it. once per day... the chances are higher as soon as you wake up
Tried it several times. Says everyone is bussy. Slept for 8 wokr up slept for a day agaon same. Guess its specific time of day. Anyone got it figured out?

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
So I extracted the Game Images and there was no pregnant Zira,so i guess thats why I cant craft the new fertility portion its not implemented.I read the recipe and I was by Ziras Altar to make it ,but it doesnt show up.So I tried to consume the crystallized egg from the Inventory drank the fertility potion and repeated Ziras scene is.So is that how it works or did i something wrong?

Mortva

Jul 25, 2017
It is kind of a shame that we can't knock up Zira and Caleah this update - would have been fitting - with the new potion and all =(

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes