Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
same here... i'm guessing this is what you get once she gets pregnant?
me...
saved a game at night, went to sleep and next morning rang the bell... everyone was busy...
loaded the save, went to sleep and rang the bell... scene trigerred.
conlusion scene trigger is probably as random as Victorias visit in the hamlet home
Who know this update have new mission for the girl with grandmother?
Mia is likely part of the next update...the Poll between her and Alice ended in a perfect tie... so now they are supposed to make it in the game at the same time (charm path and impregnation as they were already introduced a while ago)

Reactions: ipfakealias

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Got pretty much everything except the random event with Victoria. Damn i must have slept and entered the house during afternoon/night about twenty times. x'D

Reactions: Eric123456789

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
i rented my own house but still i am always tired & hungry . Even after sleeping 2 days straight . What m i doing wrong here ?

Edit: i m now Level 6 and pre Spider egg collecting time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not sure how that can work by anyother mean than cheating or messing with the save.
hunger system still seems to be disabled and tiredness recovers after sleeping till next day

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So the enhanced fertility posion helps in what kind of situations?
it works on a girl "on the pill"(ziva and caleah), in works on infertile women (vampire sisters hopefully), it works when you need to knock a girl in 1 go.

but that's highly doubtable at this point
there's always hope

guys a question, what are the new h-scenes in the new patch?
you get 2 differet scenes when impregnating the dragon, 1 scene with pregnant dragon and a threesome with ziva and caleah ( 3 variables depending on the potions you use and 2 dpending on the girl you want to do first)

anyone could pass me a save file please ????
I uploaded a save a few pages ago

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there's always hope
well like mentioned before he already did that with the elven guard at the well... I don't think he'll make a human counterpart for her as she already satiesfy the fetish if nothing else.

on another note I am surprised that after the temple was reopened and got a guard batilion there are no pilgers to the temple and still a whore in the village.
Ziva pretty much offers free sex to every worshipper and the area is save to travel.
So our little whore could actually become another alcolythe to make her living with what she loves the most^^... or loose all her customers to the temple being more or less forced to either do more hillirious deeds, move on or find a "sugar daddy" (or knight in shining white undergarments^^) like Victoria.
While the villagers can enjoy the goods for free (aside donations I gues)

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
how i can bring back my old save game , this rpg games is not like VN ..
i deleted game and now all again need to play

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how i can bring back my old save game , this rpg games is not like VN ..
i deleted game and now all again need to play
The save games are saved in the game folder/www/save. So if you deleted the game for good there's not really a way to get them back. You can use a savegame postet here though and simply copy them into that save folder.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ziva pretty much offers free sex to every worshipper and the area is save to travel.
Ziva actually charged 80 gold for a semen extraction, and it was back in her hut. Now that she's got a temple an expensive robes,,, the price will raise.

I don't think he'll make a human counterpart for her as she already satiesfy the fetish if nothing else.
he did the same thing with Mia and Caleah... there's hope but I like the logic in your though process

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes