YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
QUEST: Rebellious Tribe Activation requirements: Complete “The Goblin King”, Goblin population of 10 or more. While traveling through the goblin valley you get jumped by a band of goblins. Fight them off and speak to Shakala about the incident. She tells you that one of the old king’s tribes has rebelled against you and their chief wants to take your lands. Shakala has gathered some warriors to join you to defeat the enemy tribe. Your goblin warriors function as normal party members. You start of with 4 warriors, but they die quickly unless properly cared for. The enemy tribe is through the passage to the south-east. Once you defeat their chief, be sure to search the camp (there are 3 tents you can search). You find Sequoia in one of them. Once done, head back to your stronghold.

I solved the goblin king as the king of the goblin, but I found no enemy goblins in the goblin valley, only my own goblins (showed to be able to attack)
Or do I need to mate with Shakara to get a population of 10 to trigger the mission?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
QUEST: Rebellious Tribe Activation requirements: Complete “The Goblin King”, Goblin population of 10 or more. While traveling through the goblin valley you get jumped by a band of goblins. Fight them off and speak to Shakala about the incident. She tells you that one of the old king’s tribes has rebelled against you and their chief wants to take your lands. Shakala has gathered some warriors to join you to defeat the enemy tribe. Your goblin warriors function as normal party members. You start of with 4 warriors, but they die quickly unless properly cared for. The enemy tribe is through the passage to the south-east. Once you defeat their chief, be sure to search the camp (there are 3 tents you can search). You find Sequoia in one of them. Once done, head back to your stronghold.

I solved the goblin king as the king of the goblin, but I found no enemy goblins in the goblin valley, only my own goblins (showed to be able to attack)
Or do I need to mate with Shakara to get a population of 10 to trigger the mission?
Shakala has to birth a population of 10. You'll know cos there will be 3 goblins outside you're Hall that will attack you

M.E.A.T.

Aug 22, 2022
You need to progress Erevi's quest line, capture at least one more sacrifice (a Batbreeder will take you to the next quest, "rats in the kitchen"), and extra Batbreeder is good, because extra Batbreeders are always good :D
you need to prgress Victorias quest line, I think you already spiked the food right? it should be a waiting game for the next quest trigger on her end
Mia, Beth & Goblin Daughter can't progress until Erevis does, you need a spell from her for that.

I think Erevi is the choke point here for everything actually.

EDIT:

1. Try sneaking into Victoria's room at night.
  2. Introduce yourself to Gabriel (the drunk in the Bar, you can't progress Ziva quests without him)

So far I see no sign of bugs, the preg delays so far are story based or unfinished content in Magdha's case
Thank you very much analyzing my safe file! I did as you suggested and it was successful. The key was to capture a Bat Breeder by stunning it with the spell.

Bendy31313

May 4, 2018
How to trigger the mysterious disappearance quest after finishing the raider?? I've been talking to shakala but still nothing happens

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is the the walkthrough anywhere roughly in "order" in one place or is it only available as 3 different pages?
what do you mean in order :p
there are quests that require other stuff to be completed before they can trigger, but there is a lot of content that is independant
is probably my #1 recommendation for several games.

Reactions: juancj0710

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
anyone know list skill and special skill MC learn
Special Skills:
-Might Blow

Spells:
-Heal Minor Wounds
-Lightning Bolt
-Stun
-Summoning (shapeshift)
-Magic Weapon
-Wither

Vampire Blood Potion:
-Dark Vision
-Awe
-Regeneration
-Vampiric Strength

Last edited:
Reactions: tapxemsex

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you really need a walkthrough?, all the clues and information are in the game already, you just need to read it.
in fairness not all the quests are obvious, particulary these that require you the wait for other stuff to happen, for example I ignored Beth for the longest time (she never appealed to me, which meant I never learnt a certain special spell).

DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
Do you really need a walkthrough?, all the clues and information are in the game already, you just need to read it.
i don't need it, but it's nice to have something to go by so a person's not roaming everywhere trying to find a quest when there's one in the log that has to be done first.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
in fairness not all the quests are obvious, particulary these that require you the wait for other stuff to happen, for example I ignored Beth for the longest time (she never appealed to me, which meant I never learnt a certain special spell).
But isn't learning the whole point of it being a game rather than a visual novel?, where you are led by the hand through every stage.
Tinkerer seems to have put a lot of thought and work into the game to make it a challenge which is why I find it to be one of the best games out there.
Maybe it's just me but as soon as I get the feeling I'm being led by the nose through a game I quit it, that's not what I'm looking for.
It's fun to discover new things in the game which I am doing every time I play.

DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
But isn't learning the whole point of it being a game rather than a visual novel?, where you are led by the hand through every stage.
Tinkerer seems to have put a lot of thought and work into the game to make it a challenge which is why I find it to be one of the best games out there.
Maybe it's just me but as soon as I get the feeling I'm being led by the nose through a game I quit it, that's not what I'm looking for.
yeah but knowing that if day or night will end an entire questline or keep one open is helpful. i only downloaded this yesterday morning and already have 12 hours on the current playthrough. not counting the ones i've had to abandon due completely wiping an entire questline or not being prepped enough or high enough level cause i missed quests that would've leveled me up more. the current walkthrough is great but if you don't know if there or isn't a walkthrough where it's altogether idk why you bothered to reply since that was the original question and back and forth because you don't like walkthroughs is pointless.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't like walkthroughs in general, but there is a difference between being handheld through an entire game and having a resource to call on when you can't seem to find how to move the story forward, WIP in general are a pain because you never know if the way forward has stopped because it hasn't been written yet or because you missed something. is good because you can zero in on the the point you are stuck on, and can see that little detail that might be something you'd never see without having to slog through all the spoilers.

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes