TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I like this idea. Get more gilf hot granny in game. Goblin granny so hot have two pair big boob. Or queen bat breeder
Talking of Goblins, the MC has conquered the green Goblins, the dwarf Goblins and the black Goblins but so far we have yet to see or hear any more of the cave Goblins that the MC eliminated in the giants camp cave. Maybe the MC is trying for a United Nations of Goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Talking of Goblins, the MC has conquered the green Goblins, the dwarf Goblins and the black Goblins but so far we have yet to see or hear any more of the cave Goblins that the MC eliminated in the giants camp cave. Maybe the MC is trying for a United Nations of Goblins.
I beleive the Cave Goblin will most likley be acquired later on. For now we must accept what we have :(

Reactions: TSSG59

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
no, are the scenes blocked?

Also, I already passed the quest without a save. Is there no way that I can reverse time or restard the quest?
In the goblin village you can learn how to make a potion which lets you see one-time scenes again. Just make it and go the the waterfall where the scene was supposed to take place (after installing the decensor patch, of course).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know when the Single Pic MEGA file is gonna get updated? Theres no Julia & Obeah. Also the new content for Oksana, Shakala & others isnt added either

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I love the humour in the game, Mia asks "where the f**k have you been?", when you don't visit for some time and has anyone else tried asking Erivi to be the bait in the trap for Dolph?. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DomWolf

M.E.A.T.

Aug 22, 2022
Hi, did anyone encounter the issue that for some reason all of the ladys stuck at pregnancy day 20?
Also the main quest regarding the witch north of town seems broken as there is no progress since I've defeated the giant and claimed the goblet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi, did anyone encounter the issue that for some reason all of the ladys stuck at pregnancy day 20?
Also the main quest regarding the witch north of town seems broken as there is no progress since I've defeated the giant and claimed the goblet.
if you are still dealing with the witch you are still in the early stages of the game, I'm guessing your issue is you haven't hit enough milestones yet for them to give birth, keep pushing forward. Talk to Ziva (the witch) and progress other quests.

M.E.A.T.

Aug 22, 2022
if you are still dealing with the witch you are still in the early stages of the game, I'm guessing your issue is you haven't hit enough milestones yet for them to give birth, keep pushing forward. Talk to Ziva (the witch) and progress other quests.
Thanks for your intention.
I thought about the milestones too and as far as I can tell, I have done everything possible. I did a whole playthrough in an earlier version of the game.
At the moment all available women are pregnant (Erevi(darkelf), Maghda, the giantess, the goblin ladys (both Shaka and Sequoia I guess) and the majors wife. At the moment Shaka should wait outside the goblin cave but she doesn't spawn and is gone somehow :cry:.
The only ones give birth on a regular basis are the goblins. My goblin daughter was also born.
I guess the key actor is the girl in the stables (Mia i guess) but I cant raise her affinity level (I cleaned the stables like 100 times). The majors wife is also pregnant but also stucks at 20 days.

Could it be, that the cheat patch, bugfix or decensor patch caused this issue?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I thought about the milestones too and as far as I can tell, I have done everything possible. I did a whole playthrough in an earlier version of the game.
At the moment all available women are pregnant (Erevi(darkelf), Maghda, the giantess, the goblin ladys (both Shaka and Sequoia I guess) and the majors wife. At the moment Shaka should wait outside the goblin cave but she doesn't spawn and is gone somehow :cry:.
The only ones give birth on a regular basis are the goblins. My goblin daughter was also born.
I guess the key actor is the girl in the stables (Mia i guess) but I cant raise her affinity level (I cleaned the stables like 100 times). The majors wife is also pregnant but also stucks at 20 days.

If it's an unofficial Cheat Patch then that may be it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

it won't be the decensor, my money is on DomWolf being right about the "cheat patch", your way beyond where I thought you were, upload your save, I'd love to see if I can spy the issue.

M.E.A.T.

Aug 22, 2022
If it's an unofficial Cheat Patch then that may be it
No it's not, I used the offical right from this site.:unsure:
Maybe I have broken the questline by doing something to fast.
I guess I will try a bit longer to get things started after that I will start a new game and see where this leads.

Thanks for your suggestions! I will come up with information if I find something about this issue.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That would be awsome, please find the savefile attached.:D
You need to progress Erevi's quest line, capture at least one more sacrifice (a Batbreeder will take you to the next quest, "rats in the kitchen"), and extra Batbreeder is good, because extra Batbreeders are always good :D
you need to prgress Victorias quest line, I think you already spiked the food right? it should be a waiting game for the next quest trigger on her end
Mia, Beth & Goblin Daughter can't progress until Erevis does, you need a spell from her for that.

I think Erevi is the choke point here for everything actually.

EDIT:

1. Try sneaking into Victoria's room at night.
  2. Introduce yourself to Gabriel (the drunk in the Bar, you can't progress Ziva quests without him)

So far I see no sign of bugs, the preg delays so far are story based or unfinished content in Magdha's case

Last edited:

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any way to edit out and stop the girl from losing affection if I did not talk with them for too long? As good as this game is, the more character we have the harder it is to keep all the girls relevant.
I know I'm late and you already got your answer, but you can also install the cheat mod, it has an option to turn that off. I think it works for almost every girl in the game except for one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1661367872100.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-gallery-cheat-mod.110867/

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
QUEST: Rebellious Tribe Activation requirements: Complete “The Goblin King”, Goblin population of 10 or more. While traveling through the goblin valley you get jumped by a band of goblins. Fight them off and speak to Shakala about the incident. She tells you that one of the old king’s tribes has rebelled against you and their chief wants to take your lands. Shakala has gathered some warriors to join you to defeat the enemy tribe. Your goblin warriors function as normal party members. You start of with 4 warriors, but they die quickly unless properly cared for. The enemy tribe is through the passage to the south-east. Once you defeat their chief, be sure to search the camp (there are 3 tents you can search). You find Sequoia in one of them. Once done, head back to your stronghold.

I solved the goblin king as the king of the goblin, but I found no enemy goblins in the goblin valley, only my own goblins (showed to be able to attack)
Or do I need to mate with Shakara to get a population of 10 to trigger the mission?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes