DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Beat me to it, was just about to pose the same question
I was thinking Frog Girl who could give us to ability to make super strength Lube from the gunk around frog spawn, Imp tries but she needs some help to take my full length, plus she wants to try anal
or a Naga (Snake Girl), no idea what she could produce, I'm just interested in the animation of her tounge wrapping around the MCs dick
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Tinkerer never intends to add a frog-girl. Which I can respect if that's his will. Tis his game. But the lube idea is interesting.... mabey a new sex potion is in order? Lubricant Stimulatin a potion that not only makes it easier to fuck girls in the ass but also allows for multi-creampies (read longer sex scenes ;))

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Tinkerer never intends to add a frog-girl. Which I can respect if that's his will. Tis his game. But the lube idea is interesting.... mabey a new sex potion is in order? Lubricant Stimulatin a potion that not only makes it easier to fuck girls in the ass but also allows for multi-creampies (read longer sex scenes ;))
yeah I heard that too, but there are many ways to represent creatures in art, and nothing is stopping him from omitting whatever qualities that turns him off :p

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Has anyone figured out the purpose of the goblins mining ore and making weapons and armour when you still have to equip them for battle?. After each battle I unequip them expecting the newly forged weapons to appear the next time we go to battle but no, I still have to equip them. The mining and forging seems pointless and a waste of goblin power at this stage of the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Has anyone figured out the purpose of the goblins mining ore and making weapons and armour when you still have to equip them for battle?. After each battle I unequip them expecting the newly forged weapons to appear the next time we go to battle but no, I still have to equip them. The mining and forging seems pointless and a waste of goblin power at this stage of the game.
I just guessing but I'd imagine it will affect the auto income in some way, either with new goblins getting better stats for their indepentant raids, or increased "recruitment" as more goblin survive raids and maybe attract more notice from lone goblins looking for a strong clan to join. I don't know about you, but when I join new clans I look at whether they supply me with shiny new armour or not (I try to avoid the clans that leave me to die naked and alone :()

• Haha
Reactions: TSSG59 and DomWolf
Dec 15, 2017
Is there any way to edit out and stop the girl from losing affection if I did not talk with them for too long? As good as this game is, the more character we have the harder it is to keep all the girls relevant.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there any way to edit out and stop the girl from losing affection if I did not talk with them for too long? As good as this game is, the more character we have the harder it is to keep all the girls relevant.
If you have access to the vampire potion, you can use it to charm all the girls and get them back up to 5 affection.

Reactions: alexpraga75

Ricky EO

Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded the windows version but theres no Daughter (from erevi)Trigger scene on the Waterfall.

So I cant do any of the Daughter scene.
Any Solutions?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I downloaded the windows version but theres no Daughter (from erevi)Trigger scene on the Waterfall.

So I cant do any of the Daughter scene.
Any Solutions?
Did you sleep till the next day before setting out?. Did you stop on the bridge over the waterfall?, sometimes if you play through too quickly you can miss event triggers. I've never missed that event, as far as I can recall, in the many times I've played the game so can only guess at what you may have got wrong.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
if I had 1 cent for every time this was the solution, I could buy every daz asset Tinkerer could ever need to make a dozen more new characters
I can understand people's confusion, the first time i played it i had the same question since the game has an uncensored tag, so why the heck do i need an uncensored patch. But instead of asking for the 51864611 time i just looked for the answer in the search bar :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can understand people's confusion, the first time i played it i had the same question since the game has an uncensored tag, so why the heck do i need an uncensored patch. But instead of asking for the 51864611 time i just looked for the answer in the search bar :)
A saint walks among us

• Haha
Reactions: OUndrAnt

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I feel Tinkerer missed out on two things in the previous update.

1) Having the wedding with Julia be in secret made it not that impactful. I would have loved for it to be officiated by Zeva, with the family in attendance. There would have been sooo much options for exciting dialogue there. I don't even have much of a preference whether the family should be supportive or horrified (or split).

2) Molly's death. This really blind-sided me: So far, we got all women we encountered, and Molly was one of the more exciting ones to me. And then she's just killed off, for no apparent gain. I somewhat get killing Taurus (although I would have enjoyed an MC/Taurus/Molly threesome, or just a plain voyeur scene with both); but with Taurus being dead, the whole "MC transforms into a Minotaur to (sexually) comfort his cousin over her spouses death"-scene not happening really irks me.

Reactions: Hoey and gelu123

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel Tinkerer missed out on two things in the previous update.

1) Having the wedding with Julia be in secret made it not that impactful. I would have loved for it to be officiated by Zeva, with the family in attendance. There would have been sooo much options for exciting dialogue there. I don't even have much of a preference whether the family should be supportive or horrified (or split).

2) Molly's death. This really blind-sided me: So far, we got all women we encountered, and Molly was one of the more exciting ones to me. And then she's just killed off, for no apparent gain. I somewhat get killing Taurus (although I would have enjoyed an MC/Taurus/Molly threesome, or just a plain voyeur scene with both); but with Taurus being dead, the whole "MC transforms into a Minotaur to (sexually) comfort his cousin over her spouses death"-scene not happening really irks me.
I feel Tinkerer added the sister because he said it & people held him to it. Same with the upcoming Cowgirl. So for him destroying MC's family allowed him to set up future content for Julia's new farm (if he decides) without dealing with all the family running around, which may have needed more story & character development before it made sense. As for Molly I feel she existed soley as a means to prep the Cowgirl & if Tink decided to keep her 2 issues would arise either he would have to extend the update by making sex & preg content for her as well or hold off & listen to people bitch & moun they cant do anything with Molly yet.

While the family is obviously not above incest as the older brother & Molly were in an arrangement to be married I feel backwater folk like them have no issues with cousins marrying but i think even they drew the line at siblings...

Also the update felt like something he had backed himself into so mabey the mass murder of EVERYONE but Julia was his own godly stress relief (who knows).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It would indeed be more accurate to call it an incest/bestiality patch. Then people wouldn't be as confused when they notice they're missing incest/bestiality content.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

Ricky EO

Oct 24, 2017
Did you sleep till the next day before setting out?. Did you stop on the bridge over the waterfall?, sometimes if you play through too quickly you can miss event triggers. I've never missed that event, as far as I can recall, in the many times I've played the game so can only guess at what you may have got wrong.
I do sleep till next day before get out, since I got notif that the mc feel exhausted
I do Stop and Agree to took a bath with her after kill black goblin.
But in that event theres no scene at all
Just a notification that i took a bath and felt refreshed.

So after talk to erevi I need to get out with the daughter?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I do sleep till next day before get out, since I got notif that the mc feel exhausted
I do Stop and Agree to took a bath with her after kill black goblin.
But in that event theres no scene at all
Just a notification that i took a bath and felt refreshed.

So after talk to erevi I need to get out with the daughter?
You need the decensor patch, dawg.

Reactions: DomWolf and TSSG59
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes