kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Alright who started the Bat-Breeders matter campaign? It should wait until after we get some more Maghda and Gwen. Gwens house should be able to upgrade since she's pregnant.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Alright who started the Bat-Breeders matter campaign? It should wait until after we get some more Maghda and Gwen. Gwens house should be able to upgrade since she's pregnant.
Bat-Breeders matter campaign? wtf, what is the meaning of that?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Bat-Breeders matter campaign? wtf, what is the meaning of that?
Guess people asked if the Badbreeder also gets content due the next one is about the Tower
Some already asked of we get more of them, so guess Tinkerer is asking what the patreon will soon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1989782
Just wanted to drop another image. I don't really have that much to report at the moment, things are coming along nicely, but there is a looong way left to go. And to top it all of some people have launched a Bat-Breeders-Matter campaign, which certainly has given me something extra to think about. I didn't plan to do anything other than Erevi and that other girl this update, so I need to figure out what actually is feasible within a reasonable amount of time, and whether or not it is something you'd like me to spend time on. I'll put up some options in a poll later this week, then I'll hopefully I know what the correct way forward is.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkerer​

The Succubus is looking like a demon princess with that crown on her head! Cant wait to see how the Tower develops, especially the relationship between Erevi & her daughter.

I dont mind more BB content but I would personally prefer the inclusion of new pets, not just fill the dungeon with more bats...

Reactions: CptRexx

governor argie

Apr 14, 2021
Hello Brothers, How can you apply the Lite Patch and decensor patch in the game?
and what is the update patch? a patch for the current version of the game(v2.81)?

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Bat-Breeders matter." What's the world coming to?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tinkerer announced that next update (this one) was for the tower
the badbreeder lives in the tower so people asked if she also get something new

guess mutiple people asked him , so he is courious if more people want it

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Determined that Victoria was fertilized, but couldn't tell me she was pregnant
What step am I missing?
On the my latest playthrough I've hit the same snag, never happened before in the many dozens of times I've played the game. Currently running the game simultaneously on eight different sites and browsers with four full saves on others, that's how much I love this game, but I still hit problems at times. Lost count how many times I've played the game through then deleted it to try again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
On the my latest playthrough I've hit the same snag, never happened before in the many dozens of times I've played the game. Currently running the game simultaneously on eight different sites and browsers with four full saves on others, that's how much I love this game, but I still hit problems at times. Lost count how many times I've played the game through then deleted it to try again.
I have had this issue. The trigger seems to only happen when you're moving through either the stairs or door (cant remeber) but yeah I've had issues with it before.

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Haya folks just for fun what creature would you like to see become a sex pet for the dungeon?

I wouldnt mind a Gater Girl myself. Could be kinda fun to tame the swamps apex predator ;). Could even by her a hot maid outfit :p. She would lay Gater Eggs that could be used to make some new potions (like I dunno... Invisibility Potion?).

What about you folks? What creature u think would be cool. (Try to think what kind of resources she can give as well)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I wouldnt mind a Gater Girl myself. Could be kinda fun to tame the swamps apex predator ;). Could even by her a hot maid outfit :p. She would lay Gater Eggs that could be used to make some new potions (like I dunno... Invisibility Potion?).
I talked about this before but giving her a maid costume is kind of weird

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Haya folks just for fun what creature would you like to see become a sex pet for the dungeon?

What about you folks? What creature u think would be cool. (Try to think what kind of resources she can give as well)
Beat me to it, was just about to pose the same question
I was thinking Frog Girl who could give us to ability to make super strength Lube from the gunk around frog spawn, Imp tries but she needs some help to take my full length, plus she wants to try anal
or a Naga (Snake Girl), no idea what she could produce, I'm just interested in the animation of her tounge wrapping around the MCs dick

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes