Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The idea that one of Victoria's daughters & one of Rosy's daughters have a vitriolic rivalry trying to get daddies attention (poor v. rich, short stack v. athletic fit ect...) that somehow devolved into halfling sterotypes & debates on racism. That's as simple a TLDR as y'all gonna get lol
Personally, I think both daughters should grow to 18+, get some of daddy's special pastries, and let daddy plug the issue deep and hard.. Bonus points if the mothers get some pastries too. Or they could simply join the mass, we can always dig an extra floor down.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Last question if i didn't some of the scenes because of the censor is still possible to be intimate or do i have to start over?
you seem to have missed a few words there bud?
if you missed scenes because you went passed these parts you should still be able to see them with spirit potions AFAIK.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Using joiplay couldn't read quests details when selected just pitch black. How can I fix this. Thanks in advance

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Requesting for a SEFP (super enhanced fertility potion) for 100% pregnancy.

I know that the point of making potions is to slow down the game. But after getting every girl pregnant 2-3 times, it's starting to get tedious.

I've already completed every quest, and my goal now is just to fill up beds because my OCD insists I do it.

Reactions: Brovalon

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I think Frida and Hilde are smarter than the average Giant. Its not just compared the Male Giants; the other Female Giants (or Giantesses) seem closer to Maghda intellectually. But it must be true Giants get dumber with age.

This wit/intellect must be why Frida got bored and left the Village with Grug, and why Hilde seeks power and recognition.

Grug may have left Frida not for been dumb but because he got tired of her Master/Pet fetish and Frida paying more attention to her Dire Wolfs than to him.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I think Frida and Hilde are smarter than the average Giant. Its not just compared the Male Giants; the other Female Giants (or Giantesses) seem more alike to Maghda intellectually. But is must be true Giants get dumber eith age.

This wit must be why Frida got bored and left the Village with Grug, and why Hilde seeks power and recognition.

Grug may have left Frida not for been dumb but becose a got tired of her Master/Pet fetish and Frida paying more attention to her Dire Wolfs than to him.
Speaking about the giant sisters, I do hope their mom join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies. If Grug & his ex are living solitary lives before encountering the mc, I don't see why can't she

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1973337
Hi again!
I guess it's about time for that weekly update. When it comes to progress, I've rendered the first scene, and that's about it...It usually takes me about a week per scene. So, that's that, I guess...Other than that I've started planning some of the quests. There will be a bunch of optional side quests, but also a longer main quest that will reveal a bit more of the faith of the Ancients. This time you will get to go adventuring with Erevi, perhaps developing your relationship a bit further?
Some of you may know that there was a poll up recently? This was mainly to determine what are, and aren't acceptable/wanted types of scenes. Seeing as the game already features several boy-girl scenes with Erevi and the other girl, I wanted to find out what else I could do. The three most popular options were in order of popularity: 1. MC shapeshifting to do girl, 2. Girl on girl scene and 3. MC makes copy of himself for 2 boys on 1 girl scene.
The next update will of course still feature several "normal" boy-girl scenes, but I will also be featuring couple of scenes that fit in those top 3 categories. Don't I won't do anything that will backstab the MC in anyway. although it may get him in some trouble...
Anyway, I wish you all an excellent week!

Tinkerer​
Thanks for the updates. Would it be too much trouble to ask what the other poll options were? Just curious.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the updates. Would it be too much trouble to ask what the other poll options were? Just curious.
1. MC and his copy "tag team" girl.

2. MC shape changes to have sex with girl

3. MC shares girl with other male (only as an optional scene)

4. Girl has sex with a guy that is not the MC (only as an optional scene)

5. Girl on girl scene, no MC involved

6. No sharing/shape changing/copying! Just MC and girl.

Poll ended Aug 7, 2022
693 votes total

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
do any of you know how to get the decensor working on mac? I'm assuming that's why none of the daughter scenes play when they should get triggered

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do any of you know how to get the decensor working on mac? I'm assuming that's why none of the daughter scenes play when they should get triggered
Are you sure you put it in the right place, I don't think I've ever seen any complain the dencesor doesn't work on Mac before.
The Decensor Patch is the text document, not a folder

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
Are you sure you put it in the right place, I don't think I've ever seen any complain the dencesor doesn't work on Mac before.
The Decensor Patch is the text document, not a folder
The problem is that as far as I can tell, the place where I'm supposed to put it, the www folder, doesn't exist. I assumed this was something weird about the mac version, but it's totally possible I'm just a dumbass

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes