YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I can't ask Frida for a dog for Mia, she said she doesn't know well I can't judge whether Mia is a good family

Last edited:

oiks

Jan 12, 2020
Emmm, i need a help here with this error issues
It keep telling me "failed to load : img/pictures/warning-patreon.png

What should i do?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Emmm, i need a help here with this error issues
It keep telling me "failed to load : img/pictures/warning-patreon.png

What should i do?
Lite version is a patch for 2.71
if you never played before than download the full game.

Reactions: oiks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Frida is pregnant so I just have to replay?
have you been save editing, if you have given yourself a bunch of quest items it can screw up your game,another player had a bunch of Dresses that blocked Frida from giving him a puppy, if you still have them in your inventory after you have already turned in the quest then the game locks you into the give gift option that happens each time you meet her, blocking the give puppy dialogue, after I deleted the dresses from his inventory (and reset the quest) his game continued just fine. (he had told her, he was giving it to his bit on the side) I don't know if that kills the quest dead of just sets you back to building her love again.

Reactions: EthanWage

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
have you been save editing, if you have given yourself a bunch of quest items it can screw up your game,another player had a bunch of Dresses that blocked Frida from giving him a puppy, if you still have them in your inventory after you have already turned in the quest then the game locks you into the give gift option that happens each time you meet her, blocking the give puppy dialogue, after I deleted the dresses from his inventory (and reset the quest) his game continued just fine. (he had told her, he was giving it to his bit on the side) I don't know if that kills the quest dead of just sets you back to building her love again.
I still can't, I wonder if it's because Frida is pregnant that I can't give me a puppy?
I followed the walkthrough

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you just need to raise her affection, thats the only thing blocking you from getting a pup.
Her afftection is currently at 60, she needs to be 130 or above.
Ps tell her it is for a friends, and you're not shagging her

Last edited:

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
you just need to raise her affection, thats the only thing blocking you from getting a pup.
Her afftection is currently at 60, she needs to be 130 or above.
Ps tell her it is for a friends, and you're not shagging her
Give her a present?
How do you see her feelings?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Give her a present?
How do you see her feelings?
I know by looking at the variable "affFrida" in saveeditor, in game you are limited to how she talks to you.
giving her presents each day is the way to build her affection, along with good sex, she doesn't give it up as easy as some.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1660770177378.png
Just wanted to drop another image. I don't really have that much to report at the moment, things are coming along nicely, but there is a looong way left to go. And to top it all of some people have launched a Bat-Breeders-Matter campaign, which certainly has given me something extra to think about. I didn't plan to do anything other than Erevi and that other girl this update, so I need to figure out what actually is feasible within a reasonable amount of time, and whether or not it is something you'd like me to spend time on. I'll put up some options in a poll later this week, then I'll hopefully I know what the correct way forward is.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkerer​

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1989782
Just wanted to drop another image. I don't really have that much to report at the moment, things are coming along nicely, but there is a looong way left to go. And to top it all of some people have launched a Bat-Breeders-Matter campaign, which certainly has given me something extra to think about. I didn't plan to do anything other than Erevi and that other girl this update, so I need to figure out what actually is feasible within a reasonable amount of time, and whether or not it is something you'd like me to spend time on. I'll put up some options in a poll later this week, then I'll hopefully I know what the correct way forward is.
Have a wonderful week!

Tinkerer​

Yum I can't wait to see that little bitch with a round belly

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes