PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible group sex we can see in future updates of Peasant Quest? We've seen a number of 3somes & at least 1 4some so I'm not going to mention them but I'll tell the possible group sex that could happen in the future:

1. What are the possible 3somes?

Frida & Hilde - I know Frida might flip about this being the jealous type but she might take this as a competition with her sister

Mia & her granny - I understand if most of you find an old lady fucking gross but with a youth potion she can compete with her granddaughter

Julia & Molly's baby - There's incest among the mc's family members so that's the only reason I can say it's normal among them

Rosey & her mom - The only reason I can think of for this are hobbits live very long & if an elfin mother & daughter duo can do it with the mc then there should be no problem for their race

There are others I can think of but I don't find it right to talk about them

2. What are the possible 4somes?

Frida, Hilda & their mom - Some of you say that their mother might have died because she didn't appear in the game but she might be somewhere in a location that has yet to be revealed

Everi, her succubus daughter & her mom - Everi & her succubus daughter have no problems with an open relationship so the same can be said for her mother

As with the 3somes, that's all I can think for them

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What are the possible group sex we can see in future updates of Peasant Quest? We've seen a number of 3somes & at least 1 4some so I'm not going to mention them but I'll tell the possible group sex that could happen in the future:

1. What are the possible 3somes?

Frida & Hilde - I know Frida might flip about this being the jealous type but she might take this as a competition with her sister
I think if we don't get a threesome with Frida and Hilde there will be an uprising against the Holy Order of Tinkerer, seriouly he couldn't blueball us like that without complaint.

The rest... meh!.
I think there has already been talk that Granny isn't going to get any love, I for one will never complain about mother/daughter action but I'm not holding my breath that tinkerer will add moms just for these scenes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The quote I was challenging was

I never said characters couldn't have racial traits, we are all shaped by the societies we are raised in,
My argument was
  • claiming EVERYONE from a specific race MUST conform to ALL the racial stereotypes is RACIST
The bit about the Hot Blooded Adventurious Cock Suckers was a Joke (in my mind an obvious joke)... an attempt to demonstrate how idiotic most racist definitions are, at least in that example I used actual facts rather than rumors and innuendo to build that profile :p

• Halflings have a reputation for being peaceful... True
  • All Halflings MUST be peaceful... Bullshit
    (particularly when you think this particular Halfling is the daughter of a sociopathic human who kills his own children for their ears :devilish:)

So tell me where I'm wrong??
Please be clear because someone in this conversation clearly lacks comprehension, and I'm concerned it might be me.
I was merely saying you both make good points but to use "racism" for "specism" is a silly argument, as Terry Pratchet said "white & black gang up on green". You're both wrong in the sense that this argument is going in roundabouts when u have both made good points without reaching the obvious middle ground you have both created lol.

Also I know the cocksucking comment was a joke. My comment was also a joke.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The quote I was challenging was

I never said characters couldn't have racial traits, we are all shaped by the societies we are raised in,
My argument was
  • claiming EVERYONE from a specific race MUST conform to ALL the racial stereotypes is RACIST
The bit about the Hot Blooded Adventurious Cock Suckers was a Joke (in my mind an obvious joke)... an attempt to demonstrate how idiotic most racist definitions are, at least in that example I used actual facts rather than rumors and innuendo to build that profile :p

• Halflings have a reputation for being peaceful... True
  • All Halflings MUST be peaceful... Bullshit
    (particularly when you think this particular Halfling is the daughter of a sociopathic human who kills his own children for their ears :devilish:)

So tell me where I'm wrong??
Please be clear because someone in this conversation clearly lacks comprehension, and I'm concerned it might be me.
Man,i give up,you clearly didnt understood what i was meaning,or is just ignoring it for the sake of the joke,better luck trying to change all the rpg books that exist on account of racism.

And for fucks sake,we all already know you made your peasant as a psychotic infaticide,still dunno why you are bothered about guessing Rosy behaviour as racism after parading this statement,but why since you're saying,you dont need to kill any of your sons for ears,there are black goblins on the way for Erevi and Wild Goblins near Mia house,you never needed to claim the title you're speaking about,and you DO know that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was merely saying you both make good points but to use "racism" for "specism" is a silly argument, as Terry Pratchet said "white & black gang up on green". You're both wrong in the sense that this argument is going in roundabouts when u have both made good points without reaching the obvious middle ground you have both created lol.

Also I know the cocksucking comment was a joke. My comment was also a joke.
Then you have misunderstood the argument,
the potential answers are mutually exclusive

Either
  • you believe an individual is limited to only behavior that is consistent to their racial stereotype
    or
  • you believe an individual is not limited to only behavior that is consistent to their racial stereotype
This is the ONLY FUCKING point I was challenging. (there is no middle ground).

It is deeply disturbing how this pissy little argument was drawn out of a simple wish to have some of the MC's Love interests be more engaging with each other

Yes I know that is a Racism is difficult word to absorb, there is a lot of hype about it and a lot of misuse. Racism is a buzzword that is usually used to instantly vilify people,
And... No I'm not entertaining an argument about what Racism means

The heart of racism is the belief that someones heritage defines them,
it doesn't matter if you use that definition to subvert someone or to elevate them. That is still RACISM.

racism exists in wide spectrum, from innocent assumptions like
  • you must like this [kind of food] or [this type of weather] because of your ancestry
through to more dangerous assumptions like
  • you have no ability to perform [action] because it's well known your people can't do [action]
and of course the most hated usage which claims one specific group as more intrinsically worthy/unworthy.
... but to use "racism" for "specism" is a silly argument...
Dude fuck off with the specism bullshit, I'm not touching that with a six yard pole, it's not something we have ever had to deal with and fuck knows how that would apply in a fictional world like this.

A big part of this argument could be blamed on confusion between
  • Racial Characteristics (Genetics),
    and
  • Cultural Characteristics (Social Indoctrination),
    if you are raised in a community full of meek people you are more likely to be meek, if you are raised among assertive people you are more likely to be assertive.
    (And no... this is not an invitation argue Nurture vs Nature, I'm not coming near this argument again)
  • Specism :)poop:)
A Lion raised with a pack of Dogs will adopt Dog behavior patterns
(Based on an episode of I saw a long time ago, where a Lion raised by the Lionman and his dogs couldn't assimilate into a pack of lions because it had learned Dog social patterns),

So yes I stand by my assertion about seraphimd2's comment, it's the very mild but insidious kind that comes from oversimplifying things. But it is what it is.

If I haven't made my point by now it will never be made... so whatever response this gets... I'm out,

Can we get back to discussing, Why we are still limited to one batbreeder??
Vote for Batbreeder Harem NOW!!!
A Batbreeder in every home!!! Fun for all the Family :love:

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man,i give up,you clearly didnt understood what i was meaning,or is just ignoring it for the sake of the joke,better luck trying to change all the rpg books that exist on account of racism.

And for fucks sake,we all already know you made your peasant as a psychotic infaticide,still dunno why you are bothered about guessing Rosy behaviour as racism after parading this statement,but why since you're saying,you dont need to kill any of your sons for ears,there are black goblins on the way for Erevi and Wild Goblins near Mia house,you never needed to claim the title you're speaking about,and you DO know that.
I'm not trying to change anything, I wasn't making a moral judgement.

I merely pointed out your argument was racist, if you don't like the word racist, feel free to substitute, "Shallow", "Lazy", "One dimensional" or any other word that is synonymous with a racist mindset.

I'm out.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
(Based on an episode of I saw a long time ago, where a Lion raised by the Lionman and his dogs couldn't assimilate into a pack of lions because it had learned Dog social patterns),
there's one tiny issue with this argument.... lions are territorial ashole that kill other male lions and their cubs (to make the lionesses want to breed.... kinda like goblins!) and in a pack there's one lion (the alpha) that fucks every female he damn please, leaving the ugly, sick and maimed to other pack lions (and you wonder why Scar hated mufasa?) and here we have a lion that never had to hunt nor fight, of course he wouldn't assimilate into the pack. if it wasn't for the humans running the show he'd be killed with a lion standing on his corpse and saying in lionese "you came to the wrong neighborhood bitch"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there's one tiny issue with this argument.... lions are territorial ashole that kill other male lions and their cubs (to make the lionesses want to breed.... kinda like goblins!) and in a pack there's one lion (the alpha) that fucks every female he damn please, leaving the ugly, sick and maimed to other pack lions (and you wonder why Scar hated mufasa?) and here we have a lion that never had to hunt nor fight, of course he wouldn't assimilate into the pack. if it wasn't for the humans running the show he'd be killed with a lion standing on his corpse and saying in lionese "you came to the wrong neighborhood bitch"
What argument do you think I'm making exactly?
Yeah, I've also seen wildlife documentaries.
The lion in that show was a real lion, not some fictional creation, The lionman was a man who adopted lion cubs and raised them, bottle feeding them, building bonds with them so he could enter their enclosures at will even as adults.
The pack he was trying to integrate this lion into were also raised by humans and lived in the same set of inclosures as the other lions and tigers in his care, the only difference was that they were raised with other lions under slightly different circumstances.

It was meant as an example of how different environments/stimuli affect our perception and behavior.

Are you also arguing that no Hobbit could hold their own in an argument, that they are perpetually limited to being superficial stereotypes, that they would have none of their fathers qualities?
Remember the Hobbits in question were also raised among humans.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,if it was the real world,Scar would probably be the leader,since females favor black maned males,maybe thats why both of them didnt had a good relationship...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What argument do you think I'm making exactly?
Yeah, I've also seen wildlife documentaries.
The lion in that show was a real lion, not some fictional creation, The lionman was a man who adopted lion cubs and raised them, bottle feeding them, building bonds with them so he could enter their enclosures at will even as adults.
The pack he was trying to integrate this lion into were also raised by humans and lived in the same set of inclosures as the other lions and tigers in his care, the only difference was that they were raised with other lions under slightly different circumstances.

It was meant as an example of how different environments/stimuli affect our perception and behavior.

Are you also arguing that no Hobbit could hold their own in an argument, that they are perpetually limited to being superficial stereotypes, that they would have none of their fathers qualities?
Remember the Hobbits in question were also raised among humans.
Cant really say if it would have any influence,because Rosy is the one raising them,and aside for sending them to tend pumpkins they dont seem to have any contact with the other kids or persons in the village(in real world it would be different,but i dont think this game can afford to be that complex),i would even go further state that all the kids of the village look antisocial as fuck,because they only seem to interact between themselves or stay at home....the most social kids you have are probably the of from Luthien and her daughter,who spend most of the day playing outside together....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cant really say if it would have any influence,because Rosy is the one raising them,and aside for sending them to tend pumpkins they dont seem to have any contact with the other kids or persons in the village(in real world it would be different,but i dont think this game can afford to be that complex),i would even go further state that all the kids of the village look antisocial as fuck,because they only seem to interact between themselves or stay at home....the most social kids you have are probably the of from Luthien and her daughter,who spend most of the day playing outside together....
Comon Bud. They are kids (in a tiny village), they are going to interact! You can't limit yourself to what Tinkerer can represent visually in RPGM (it's not like it's priority), whether they spend their time playing with each other or throwing stones is a different matter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there a Neutral TLDR for what was going on ?
am lazy to read it all back :D
The idea that one of Victoria's daughters & one of Rosy's daughters have a vitriolic rivalry trying to get daddies attention (poor v. rich, short stack v. athletic fit ect...) that somehow devolved into halfling sterotypes & debates on racism. That's as simple a TLDR as y'all gonna get lol

• Angry
Reactions: M3ntir
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes