FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
(Seriously, none of them helped Beth scoop some manure? with LOTS of straight single men, there would be an army following her about, desperate for her attention)
you do realize that what ultimately changed Beth's opinion about MC was him getting her father out of his drinking phase and almost singlehandedly defeating an orcish warband... if you call that "doing it with ease"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you do realize that what ultimately changed Beth's opinion about MC was him getting her father out of his drinking phase and almost singlehandedly defeating an orcish warband... if you call that "doing it with ease"
  1. Yeah, orcs are pussies :p
    and
  2. Do you realise if enough men made a effort to impress her one of them would have succeeded, she wasn't some man hating zealot, she was merely disappointed by what she was confronted with. (my argument wasn't hinging on Beth specifically, BTW)

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sure this has come up before, but for some reason I can't save. Buzzer sound keeps coming up and I have no clue how to fix it. I'm on mac too, so I'm sure that only makes the problem more annoying to fix, but I'd hugely appreciate it if someone could help.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm sure this has come up before, but for some reason I can't save. Buzzer sound keeps coming up and I have no clue how to fix it. I'm on mac too, so I'm sure that only makes the problem more annoying to fix, but I'd hugely appreciate it if someone could help.
Are u playing on Gamcore by any chance?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
1. The hornet nest has already been prodded, that's why we have the Decensor patch
2. Frida and Hilda are too similar, that's just Liandra and Luthian all over again, they'll yell for a bit then hug for a bit... yawn!
3. I'm not fond of the the Angelic vs Succubi angle, it's to formulaic IMO, (and technically it's the same thing again with angels & demons being essentually the same race.)

What appealed to me about my suggestion of Victoria's Daughter vs Rosy's Daughter was neither were forced into being right or wrong, neither can be held accountable for their upbringing, they can't help that their dad is a neglectful dick who uses some of his kids as slaves while others live privileged lifestyles.
Last time i remember,he was paying them,and considering how hard is to earn coin in the begining of the game,the brats are way better than their father when they decide to move on to greener pastures...but putting aside this entrepeneur facade,it would be easier to try and put the rivalry of Victoria against another girl,Halflings are waaaaay to peaceful to start a grudge,even more so when its against someone of other species,most of their rivalries are made between Halfling families and even there,the most common agressive retaliation the usually do,is frown their brows to each other staring menacingly,until someone bring beer and they begin to party altogether...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Last time i remember,he was paying them,and considering how hard is to earn coin in the begining of the game,the brats are way better than their father when they decide to move on to greener pastures...but putting aside this entrepeneur facade,it would be easier to try and put the rivalry of Victoria against another girl,Halflings are waaaaay to peaceful to start a grudge,even more so when its against someone of other species,most of their rivalries are made between Halfling families and even there,the most common agressive retaliation the usually do,is frown their brows to each other staring menacingly,until someone bring beer and they begin to party altogether...
Ok lets try to break this down :unsure:

1. "Last time i remember,he was paying them"
    Whoppee, so Rosy's kids have to earn their way while the rest get to inherit?
    The MC is Rich BTW (my version at least), saying only Rosy's children need to work is practically racist, particularly when they live next door to their half siblings by Victoria (who don't need to lift a finger to get what they want).
  2. "put the rivalry of Victoria against another girl"
    I was talking about Victoria's Daughter rather than Victoria for a reason (though as I said it doesn't need to be any specific girls), Victoria's Daughter vs Rosy's Daughter represented the best pairing IMO because of:
    1. Proximity. (imagine having to see each other every day, not like they can avoid each other in a village that size)
    2. Different Maternal upbringing (Snobby Princess vs Hard Worker)
    3. Different Treatment by Dad (Silver spoon vs Farm hand)
    4. Most potential for different physical characteristics (Tall vs Short, Athletic vs Busty etc)
  3. "Halflings are waaaaay to peaceful"
    1. Who said Halflings are peaceful? it's a racist mindset to expect an entire people to emulate the behavior of small subset.
    2. Rosy's children aren't halfings :p they are threequarterlings!
PS. Though I guess Rosy's kids have it easy compared to Shakala's, they keep getting slaughtered by Dad so he can sell their ears to Victoria.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Ok lets try to break this down :unsure:

1. "Last time i remember,he was paying them"
    The MC is Rich BTW (my version at least), saying only Rosy's children need to work is practically racist, particularly when they live next door to their half siblings by Victoria (who don't need to lift a finger to get what they want).
  2. "put the rivalry of Victoria against another girl"
    I was talking about Victoria's Daughter rather than Victoria for a reason (though as I said it doesn't need to be any specific girls), Victoria's Daughter vs Rosy's Daughter represented the best pairing IMO because of:
    1. Proximity. (imagine having to see each other every day, not like they can avoid each other in a village that size)
    2. Different Maternal upbringing (Snobby Princess vs Hard Worker)
    3. Different Treatment by Dad (Silver spoon vs Farm hand)
    4. Most potential for different physical characteristics (Tall vs Short, Athletic vs Busty etc)
  3. "Halflings are waaaaay to peaceful"
    1. Who said Halflings are peaceful? it's a racist mindset to expect an entire people to emulate the behavior of small subset.
    2. Rosy's children aren't halfings :p they are threequarterlings!
PS. Though I guess Rosy's kids have it easy compared to Shakala's, they keep getting slaughtered by Dad so he can sell their ears to Victoria.
Well,first of all,i aint using the logic we use on the usual way,i'm using the screwed up logic that permeates the peasant world,as it seems,he never was paid for his work,and without the cheat,he is handed to this shitty adventure with only some coins and a lot of ambitions,so i'm fucking impressed that he at least thought on paying them to tend the plantations(maybe his father treated just like that and he is simply repeating the behaviour).
Secondly,we tend to forget(thanks to the MC attitude) that this is a medieval world,and by nature racist and seclusive as fuck,Rosy even states that before the MC offer help,no one even bothered to do so for her being a Halfling.
And lastly,the MC behaves accordling to each family,but seeing that he is an adventurer,no one seems to care too much,as long as he returns alive.
As for halflings,the very existence of their kind is depicted as a homey and carefree people,they can be like us and have flaws,be jackasses or annoying pricks,but even with all of that,they still are the kind of guys that dont think twice before sharing a drink and some stories with you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well,first of all,i aint using the logic we use on the usual way,i'm using the screwed up logic that permeates the peasant world,as it seems,he never was paid for his work,and without the cheat,he is handed to this shitty adventure with only some coins and a lot of ambitions,so i'm fucking impressed that he at least thought on paying them to tend the plantations(maybe his father treated just like that and he is simply repeating the behaviour).
Secondly,we tend to forget(thanks to the MC attitude) that this is a medieval world,and by nature racist and seclusive as fuck,Rosy even states that before the MC offer help,no one even bothered to do so for her being a Halfling.
And lastly,the MC behaves accordling to each family,but seeing that he is an adventurer,no one seems to care too much,as long as he returns alive.
As for halflings,the very existence of their kind is depicted as a homey and carefree people,they can be like us and have flaws,be jackasses or annoying pricks,but even with all of that,they still are the kind of guys that dont think twice before sharing a drink and some stories with you.
It's like you've missed the entirety of my point.
  1. It's irrelevant how he treats his kids, whether he pays them for their work or not (or slaughters them for their ears).
    what is relevant is that he treats them differently, thereby setting the stage for angst, resentment and rivalry.

2. There are two main forms of Racism,
    1. Entitlement by blood, which absolutely is, was and forever will be prevalent through all ages not just the middle one. People will take every opportunity to claim superiority over others, particularly if they have nothing else they can potentially base that claim on.
      A fantastic strategy for runts and the mentally challenged to fool themselves in to thinking they are worthwhile.

2. Racial expectations; a symptom of a lazy mind (how a race is depicted has no bearing on reality), no race ever has uniformly aligned to one stereotype, they all contain individuals (there might be a certain social conformity, with non conformists leaving to, say, become adventurers or bakers in human lands :p), but if we were to adopt your logic, let us examine the only 2 Halflings the MC knows about,
      • Rosy, who is great at sucking cock (seriously delivering those bags of flour was the best decision, ever!)
        +
      • Her deceased Boyfriend the Adventurer (who apparently liked robbing Dragons... very Daring... Hot blooded even?,... actually very very hot blooded when Vix caught him!... Boiling even!!)
        =
      • Therefor what we know about Halflings is they are Hot blooded, adventurous, Cock Suckers? o_O
        (Sounds like the type that might get into a fight with a snooty sibling, even without dads fiery blood flowing in her veins.... Makes you wonder how she'd be if she was conceived while Dad was high on a vampiric potion)

Reactions: PlayerUnknown47

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
she doesn't seem to spawn there unless i have no idea where the bedroom is and it's not in the tower.
Go to the alter and exit the screen on the bottom right... Thats where her bedroom is
PS I've not looked at your save yet, about to do it
Edit
Here is the save you're just outside the door now, just move right one step
View attachment file19.zip

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I did before, but I downloaded it just recently and I have the same problem
your save folder is set to read only, right click on it, select properties and make sure to uncheck the "read only" box.
no one cares? try talking to Mia when her affection hits rock bottom....

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"Last time i remember,he was paying them"
the fact rosy's kids are earning their money, means it's theirs to spend however they want.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
This almost looks like something i'd want to play, but looking through the CG gallery at the animations... the 3sec average loop, maybe 5% of them PoV and no audio..
I wish this wasn't the standard for adult game devs of this genre/type of game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You guys are ignoring that soon the children of Gwen & Beth will be running around as well. If you want angsty teens look no further than Victoria's lil princess & the hood rat daughter of the Mayor's side whore. Not that we will ever get thos content because human kids stay children but there ya go

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes