DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So in goblin years, 16 & 14 means they're around the same age as a 20 something or 30 something years old human?
Pretty much yeah. They mature faster than humans kinda like dogs & how there age is older than the years they live.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Pretty much yeah. They mature faster than humans kinda like dogs & how there age is older than the years they live.
Perhaps for the next goblin update, Tinkerer should feature Sequoia's long lost daughter fathered by the late pygmy goblin leader & are giantkins in the same age group as humans?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Perhaps for the next goblin update, Tinkerer should feature Sequoia's long lost daughter fathered by the late pygmy goblin leader & are giantkins in the same age group as humans?
Dont think we would get a Sequoia's daughter, due there need to be special reason for her to excist. other trible like the cave would be more in-line in the way tinkerer wants to do things.

((daughters need to fullfill a reason to be there, that is why only Goblin and everi daughter excist for the time being, and no other human offspring give 3D daughters to interact with for now. ))

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Dont think we would get a Sequoia's daughter, due there need to be special reason for her to excist. other trible like the cave would be more in-line in the way tinkerer wants to do things.

((daughters need to fullfill a reason to be there, that is why only Goblin and everi daughter excist for the time being, and no other human offspring give 3D daughters to interact with for now. ))
what about a dhampir that can use awe whenever MC needs it, and when she's left at the castle, she hunts bandits ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I'd like too see some sibling rivalry, for example imagine Victoria's Daughter and Rosy's Daughter desperately competing for daddies attention (called Vi and Ro in this example), each totally hating the other, Ro hating Vi's stuck up ways inherited from her Mom (aka daddies little princess), her long legs and high breasts (also inherited from her mom), Vi hating Ro's Peasant ways, and good girl attitude and how she always seems to be in places to hear all the gossip. (Ro is a little tattle tale), Vi bullying Ro about her short stack physique and having to work Daddies farm while Vi gets everything handed to her on a silver platter.

I want to see them constantly trying to outdo each other, trying to get daddy all to themselves, the fact that daddy isn't very discrete when he plays with Mommy('s) gives them all sorts of ideas about how to accomplish this.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So in goblin years, 16 & 14 means they're around the same age as a 20 something or 30 something years old human?
Depends on the race of goblin or enviroment hazards they are exposed,goblins that live on harsh living conditions,for example,mature faster to reproduce faster,there are goblins who can reach adult age on 2 or 3 years when forced to live on hard conditions,this adaptation tends to make them live short lives,but it can reverse back after being exposed to less hostile conditions(after some generations of recovery)

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Depends on the race of goblin or enviroment hazards they are exposed,goblins that live on harsh living conditions,for example,mature faster to reproduce faster,there are goblins who can reach adult age on 2 or 3 years when forced to live on hard conditions,this adaptation tends to make them live short lives,but it can reverse back after being exposed to less hostile conditions(after some generations of recovery)
Well I'm basing what I know on what Tinkerer told me which that 14-16 is roughly 20s-30s in Goblin lifetime. The females naturally mature faster than males & the Goblins mature quickly BECAUSE they have short life expectancies (a.k.a death through violence).

Are you basing the difference of enviroment on other concepts/settings or is this something said by Tinkerer ast some point?

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well I'm basing what I know on what Tinkerer told me which that 14-16 is roughly 20s-30s in Goblin lifetime. The females naturally mature faster than males & the Goblins mature quickly BECAUSE they have short life expectancies (a.k.a death through violence).

Are you basing the difference of enviroment on other concepts/settings or is this something said by Tinkerer ast some point?
Nah,i'm only passing the knowledge of classic goblins from D&D or Pathfinder and most of rpg systems,Tinkerer seems to use the most comfortable setting for goblins,since the are expected to live beetwen 12 to 16 years,even though the can reach the 70ties if careful enough,the normal is for a well lived goblin reach his 30 to 40ties(although i doubt most reach 20 without being a female or a boss)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'd like too see some sibling rivalry, for example imagine Victoria's Daughter and Rosy's Daughter desperately competing for daddies attention (called Vi and Ro in this example), each totally hating the other, Ro hating Vi's stuck up ways inherited from her Mom (aka daddies little princess), her long legs and high breasts (also inherited from her mom), Vi hating Ro's Peasant ways, and good girl attitude and how she always seems to be in places to hear all the gossip. (Ro is a little tattle tale), Vi bullying Ro about her short stack physique and having to work Daddies farm while Vi gets everything handed to her on a silver platter.

I want to see them constantly trying to outdo each other, trying to get daddy all to themselves, the fact that daddy isn't very discrete when he plays with Mommy('s) gives them all sorts of ideas about how to accomplish this.
i will be that guy to tell you to wake up, due you dream :D

dont think it will happend or just in dialog the closest to become truth, due would be fun but doubt Tinkerer will do allot more incest stuff for all the girls, maybe for 1 tops 2 more but not every girl. atleast got that from your overall suggestion.
yea but i want to remind people that you dont want to wake the beast (patreon), about this kind of stuff. Just dont want for him to lose the stuff with patreon about something like this.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

dont think it will happend or just in dialog the closest to become truth, due would be fun but doubt Tinkerer will do allot more incest stuff for all the girls, maybe for 1 tops 2 more but not every girl. atleast got that from your overall suggestion.
yea but i want to remind people that you dont want to wake the beast (patreon), about this kind of stuff. Just dont want for him to lose the stuff with patreon about something like this.
The problem of putting a heavier hand on incest is just the one M3ntir mentioned,patreon can out of nowhere strikeback without even warning....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Na man I wasn't suggesting it for everyone (definitely not for all the millions of offspring MC has fathered), it's just an example of the kind of content I'd like to see, the drama of different lovers fighting for the MCs attention (the jeopardy of the green eyed monster),

One of the few criticisms I have about this game is that the harem content in this game is too tame (all the girls are too neat in their little bubbles), with only Frida showing any balls in relation to other women, Shakala vs Obeah seemed to have some heat in the beginning of their arc, but that fire seems to have burned out already. Comon give me some hair pulling at very least :devilish:, some divided loyalties!

The competition I refered to could easily come from Rosy and Victoria themselves (though their daughters would be better IMO, (Daddy issues really lean into that dynamic)), or Goblin Daughter vs Succubi Daughter (though that would be a tough sell considering Succubi isn't the jealous type + her mind control powers would end that fight pretty quickly).

And Dude, Fuck patreon :p not like there isn't already content in the game that Patreon would block.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah,i'm only passing the knowledge of classic goblins from D&D or Pathfinder and most of rpg systems,Tinkerer seems to use the most comfortable setting for goblins,since the are expected to live beetwen 12 to 16 years,even though the can reach the 70ties if careful enough,the normal is for a well lived goblin reach his 30 to 40ties(although i doubt most reach 20 without being a female or a boss)
While I agree their is alot of baseline fantasy tropes in this game many of the races/species are given a twist or reimagine by Tinkerer to for his specific world. With Shakala being 16 & Seqouia 14 (essentially in their late-mid twenties by Goblin ages) & the daughter being 6 (18-19 in Goblin years) it can be surmised that their 30s or 40s would probably be something like 25-30 years old. Females are powerful but I could imagine Goblin chiefs will take great strides to protect their female, only letting their most trusted be her entourage & they would be expected to die for her. So that's why Makith is the only old Goblin still alive right now. The King was also old & survived at least around 20 years (that how long ago the Goblin war was & if we add the fact that Goblins seem to mature around 6-7 years then he may be something like 26-27) & he only lived this long because he was 1) a powerful warrior & 2) Goblin King so he had alot of loyal subjects at his back & call. All other Goblins look to be Shakala or Seqouia's age if not younger. If I was to guess I would say perhaps Obeah is lil older than Shakala based on her background with Makith (being her apprentice & all).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Na man I wasn't suggesting it for everyone (definitely not for all the millions of offspring MC has fathered), it's just an example of the kind of content I'd like to see, the drama of different lovers fighting for the MCs attention (the jeopardy of the green eyed monster),

One of the few criticisms I have about this game is that the harem content in this game is too tame (all the girls are too neat in their little bubbles), with only Frida showing any balls in relation to other women, Shakala vs Obeah seemed to have some heat in the beginning of their arc, but that fire seems to have burned out already. Comon give me some hair pulling at very least :devilish:, some divided loyalties!

The competition I refered to could easily come from Rosy and Victoria themselves (though their daughters would be better IMO, (Daddy issues really lean into that dynamic)), or Goblin Daughter vs Succubi Daughter (though that would be a tough sell considering Succubi isn't the jealous type + her mind control powers would end that fight pretty quickly).

And Dude, Fuck patreon :p not like there isn't already content in the game that Patreon would block.
Patreon is the platform hes using so while I agree with you're statement "fuck patreon" he still shouldnt prod the Hornets nest too much.

I feel the daughters of the human, demi-human & giants will never get content as they age at a regular rate (read will never grow past childhood in the game lore vs game time if that makes sense). Goblins, demons & other monster daughter are a different matter entirely. Personally (& I can already HEAR M3ntir roll his eyes lol) I would love an Angelic Daughter to counter the Succubus. I imagine her to be a sweet sexually open, but naive, young girl with powers of love & passion (in opposition to the desire & lust powers of the Succubus). Perhaps at first they are outright enemies who see each other as "evil" who learn to love each other through their daddy ;).

Slough if you want hair pulling & actual fallout I reckon the best pair would be Frida & Hilde...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
More interesting to me than the true ages of the females is how many of the female characters in the game so closely resemble women I've known in my life. Shakala is so close in looks to one that it is unnerving, except she wasn't green of course. Rosy?, well too close for comfort. It's as if Tinkerer has been inside my head.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Patreon is the platform hes using so while I agree with you're statement "fuck patreon" he still shouldnt prod the Hornets nest too much.

I feel the daughters of the human, demi-human & giants will never get content as they age at a regular rate (read will never grow past childhood in the game lore vs game time if that makes sense). Goblins, demons & other monster daughter are a different matter entirely. Personally (& I can already HEAR M3ntir roll his eyes lol) I would love an Angelic Daughter to counter the Succubus. I imagine her to be a sweet sexually open, but naive, young girl with powers of love & passion (in opposition to the desire & lust powers of the Succubus). Perhaps at first they are outright enemies who see each other as "evil" who learn to love each other through their daddy ;).

Slough if you want hair pulling & actual fallout I reckon the best pair would be Frida & Hilde...
1. The hornet nest has already been prodded, that's why we have the Decensor patch
2. Frida and Hilda are too similar, that's just Liandra and Luthian all over again, they'll yell for a bit then hug for a bit... yawn!
3. I'm not fond of the the Angelic vs Succubi angle, it's to formulaic IMO, (and technically it's the same thing again with angels & demons being essentually the same race.)

What appealed to me about my suggestion of Victoria's Daughter vs Rosy's Daughter was neither were forced into being right or wrong, neither can be held accountable for their upbringing, they can't help that their dad is a neglectful dick who uses some of his kids as slaves while others live privileged lifestyles.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
More interesting to me than the true ages of the females is how many of the female characters in the game so closely resemble women I've known in my life. Shakala is so close in looks to one that it is unnerving, except she wasn't green of course. Rosy?, well too close for comfort. It's as if Tinkerer has been inside my head.
Ditto, For me it was Luthian, mine was Blond instead of Grey and didn't have the pointed ears, but other than that the resemblance is uncanny.

• Love
Reactions: TSSG59

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I would love an Angelic Daughter to counter the Succubus. I imagine her to be a sweet sexually open, but naive, young girl with powers of love & passion (in opposition to the desire & lust powers of the Succubus). Perhaps at first they are outright enemies who see each other as "evil" who learn to love each other through their daddy ;).
well... if the angel came out of Quetesh, she'd be the succubus auntister...

It's as if Tinkerer has been inside my head.
he tends to do that from time to time....

• Angry
Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. The hornet nest has already been prodded, that's why we have the Decensor patch
2. Frida and Hilda are too similar, that's just Liandra and Luthian all over again, they'll yell for a bit then hug for a bit... yawn!
3. I'm not fond of the the Angelic vs Succubi angle, it's to formulaic IMO, (and technically it's the same thing again with angels & demons being essentually the same race.)

What appealed to me about my suggestion of Victoria's Daughter vs Rosy's Daughter was neither were forced into being right or wrong, neither can be held accountable for their upbringing, they can't help that their dad is a neglectful dick who uses some of his kids as slaves while others live privileged lifestyles.
True but currently it's kinda contanable & I feel too much will direct their ire. We may get a few more monster daughters (fingers crossed) but I'm not holding my breath.

I feel like this game hasn't made us choose a girl or pick a side. If Tinkerer started doing that then I think he would upset people. I I mabey Frida & Hilde will need MORE than just some event or argument to reach an understanding. I kinda want to utilise Awe in a quest like this perhaps once/when MC gets access to the Vampire Potion he can trick the 2 sisters to meet up & before they can start ripping into each other use Awe to MAKE them get along & forget the hatred. But unti then MC is stuck between 2 angry sisters who want him to pick her over the other.

Well in a way the Angel & Demon cant be held accountable either. They're (hypothetically on the angel side) both born to serve the purpose of their god. In this case they both see each other as evil (& while Nergal does seem to be the more "evil" of the 2 Qetesh is no saint seeing as those all started cos she cheated on Nergal). I reckon they could mabey see how each side isnt so bad & instead mabey embrace the way the other shows their love/desire through a mutual ground (in this case their shared love for daddy). I get what you mean though in the sense its formulaic but I'm also super into symmetry of opposing forces...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I feel like this game hasn't made us choose a girl or pick a side. If Tinkerer started doing that then I think he would upset people. I I mabey Frida & Hilde will need MORE than just some event or argument to reach an understanding. I kinda want to utilise Awe in a quest like this perhaps once/when MC gets access to the Vampire Potion he can trick the 2 sisters to meet up & before they can start ripping into each other use Awe to MAKE them get along & forget the hatred. But unti then MC is stuck between 2 angry sisters who want him to pick her over the other.
if you got on discord, you'd know Tinkerer has something "evil" planned...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
True but currently it's kinda contanable & I feel too much will direct their ire. We may get a few more monster daughters (fingers crossed) but I'm not holding my breath.

Well in a way the Angel & Demon cant be held accountable either. They're (hypothetically on the angel side) both born to serve the purpose of their god. In this case they both see each other as evil (& while Nergal does seem to be the more "evil" of the 2 Qetesh is no saint seeing as those all started cos she cheated on Nergal). I reckon they could mabey see how each side isnt so bad & instead mabey embrace the way the other shows their love/desire through a mutual ground (in this case their shared love for daddy). I get what you mean though in the sense its formulaic but I'm also super into symmetry of opposing forces...
Regarding Frida & Hilde, it occurs to me that shapeshifting could be a cool way to bring them together, appear to each of them disguised as their respective sister bearing special pastries and booze, for not only some cool lesbian scenes, but impetus that makes them amenable to a threesome.
Fingers crossed for some decent deception.

The whole Angel/Demon thing is an argument theologians have been hashing out ever since Dog invented religion, I doubt we are going to make a dent in it. Agree to disagree?

PS: nothing in my OP was about forcing a choice between girls, I just want more drama.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes