Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What does
1. MC shapeshifting to do girl
mean? is this some sneaky sex? impersonating a girls Boyfriend/Husband kind of deal? or more Centaur style stuff?
Feels a little late to impersonate Samson to get Beth.
Is shapeshifting to look like a girls favorite pair of panties a thing?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What does
mean? is this some sneaky sex? impersonating a girls Boyfriend/Husband kind of deal? or more Centaur style stuff?
Feels a little late to impersonate Samson to get Beth.
Is shapeshifting to look like a girls favorite pair of panties a thing?
we just wait and find out, dont know what tinkerer is up to. due he dont spoil much besides whats inside the mails.
special which girl or other model special for the MC , all up in the air

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
we just wait and find out, dont know what tinkerer is up to. due he dont spoil much besides whats inside the mails.
special which girl or other model special for the MC , all up in the air
Boooooo... I just wanna be a pair of panties :cry:

Edit: don't you hate it when you realise to late what you want to be when you grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: M3ntir and DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Why would you say she is young? I don't remember seeing any kind of dialogue about her age. I expect that many of the goblins you killed where her children.
Pretty sure Sequnia is much younger than Shakala & not to mention the way the latter addresses her
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1973337
Hi again!
I guess it's about time for that weekly update. When it comes to progress, I've rendered the first scene, and that's about it...It usually takes me about a week per scene. So, that's that, I guess...Other than that I've started planning some of the quests. There will be a bunch of optional side quests, but also a longer main quest that will reveal a bit more of the faith of the Ancients. This time you will get to go adventuring with Erevi, perhaps developing your relationship a bit further?
Some of you may know that there was a poll up recently? This was mainly to determine what are, and aren't acceptable/wanted types of scenes. Seeing as the game already features several boy-girl scenes with Erevi and the other girl, I wanted to find out what else I could do. The three most popular options were in order of popularity: 1. MC shapeshifting to do girl, 2. Girl on girl scene and 3. MC makes copy of himself for 2 boys on 1 girl scene.
The next update will of course still feature several "normal" boy-girl scenes, but I will also be featuring couple of scenes that fit in those top 3 categories. Don't I won't do anything that will backstab the MC in anyway. although it may get him in some trouble...
Anyway, I wish you all an excellent week!

Tinkerer​
Won't be surprise if she has the same powers as her succubus daughter & the familiar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty sure Sequnia is much younger than Shakala & not to mention the way the latter addresses her

Won't be surprise if she has the same powers as her succubus daughter & the familiar
I beleive Seqouia is younger than Shakala. I asked Tinkerer to confirm the ages of the characters (cos people wanted an age listing in game but he told me that some ages may not fly if put in the game). I can post the list if you want? I just dont have a confirmation on Julia & Obeah.

Pretty sure Erevi dosent have the same powers as her daughter. Or else she would also probably hypnotise people more lol.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Care the quote something that illustrates this, remember Shakala is a Queen, Sequoia is a Slave (and a midget), so I'd expect Shakala to use diminutives when talking about her. Her age is unlikely to have much bearing on that. (within human examples through history, using the term Boy/Girl wasn't a reference to age, it refers to the difference in status, look at any racist movie where grown men are called "boy", nobody is trying to claim they are young, it's a reference to slavery and the implication that they will never be equal.)

PS why do you keep adding "n"'s to her name, it's Sequoia (same as the tree). is her name spelled differently in different translations?

I beleive Seqouia is younger than Shakala. I asked Tinkerer to confirm the ages of the characters (cos people wanted an age listing in game but he told me that some ages may not fly if put in the game). I can post the list if you want?...
No thank you, Behind the scenes talk is cheating in discussions about how characters/events are presented in game :p
It's a discussion about how things are represented in the story, and how various clues might interpreted, not what is happening in the depths of the creators mind.

I also beleive phones should be banned from pubs BTW, how many good debates have been ruined by someone just googling the answer... Fuck Google

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Pretty sure Erevi dosent have the same powers as her daughter. Or else she would also probably hypnotise people more lol.
let's not forget that Erevi is the OG spellcaster of the game... and all spells MC uses are just failed versions of her magic.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
let's not forget that Erevi is the OG spellcaster of the game... and all spells MC uses are just failed versions of her magic.
Yeah but the Succubus is a demon with powers Erevi does not have. Her hypnosis appears to be a natural skill she has. In the same way that she & the imp are the only ones with fire.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I know lol. But in answer anyway I would expect that Goblins DO expect that to some degree. Because War-Bosses, Chiefs & Kings probably wipe each other out all the time to gain wives & grow power.
Yup,goblins are pretty well resolved with their life expectancy,and while some tribes do avoid a high mortality rate,they are too well adapted to counter the hazards of life by simply outbreeding them...

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah but the Succubus is a demon with powers Erevi does not have. Her hypnosis appears to be a natural skill she has. In the same way that she & the imp are the only ones with fire.
Erevi is de facto the real sorcerer on the game(until now at least),her powers and prowess come from the fact that she had years of training and study put on her spellcasting(letting out all the rituals and cerimonies she must have made to enhance her grasp on magic even more).
Her daughter follows a different way,that is being a direct anchor for Erevi god to work his/her magic on the normal realm,and just like that,she siphons her powers directly from Nergal dominion,she may not have the finesse from her mother,but she definetly have the power that can be turned on something bigger,and she got from her father the capacity to ignore reason and let her genitals decide the best outcome,which does make her a pretty remarkable character....
As for the MC,he is neither a talented spellcaster,nor have the time to improve the grasp of his arcane powers,to make things worse,he isnt nearly interested on improve his powers unless it gives him acess to more pussy...

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I've done multiple playthroughs of this game but since the last patch I just can't seem to get Ziva pregnant. I've finished the main storyline quest and used the super fertility potion on her probably like 30 times now. I wonder what's wrong or if I'm just abyssmally unlucky.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've done multiple playthroughs of this game but since the last patch I just can't seem to get Ziva pregnant. I've finished the main storyline quest and used the super fertility potion on her probably like 30 times now. I wonder what's wrong or if I'm just abyssmally unlucky.
Have you done the 1st mass with her yet? Also dont waste potions just save scum until you get the result u want. Usually I do her once by bell & then twice during mass to triple the odds.

Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Had the same problem, she didn't get pregnant at mass nor when visiting her room either before or after mass. Finally, visited her room before mass, as the door was locked afterwards, and chose her twice during mass.
As you can see she is now pregnant with her eighth child.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Erevi takes a bigger role in the next update again? You love to see it. She's one of my favourites so I'm super excited to have more content with her... Not sure what to think about the transformation and 3some shenanigans Tinkerer will apparently add as well tho.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I beleive Seqouia is younger than Shakala. I asked Tinkerer to confirm the ages of the characters (cos people wanted an age listing in game but he told me that some ages may not fly if put in the game). I can post the list if you want? I just dont have a confirmation on Julia & Obeah.

Sure please do

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes