DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
dude! Everything is a setup for later implementation, thats what a WIP is, what counts is what is there now, so is Hilda pregnant or not? fuck what to book says, if she doesn't have any scenes with a fat little tummy then the answer is no (hell does she even have a scene where she tells the MC she is pregnant)
No

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
On my latest playthrough the goblin population seemed to hover between 88 and 96 no matter how many were birthed then last night it shot up to 106 so I'm not sure there is a limit.
I might be wrong, but if you go into save editor and give yourself 1000 goblins, you'll see 1000 as your population for a while, but when you have your next "death" day, it'll drop to 100. or at least I think it happened that way the last time I tried it.

Reactions: TSSG59

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I love the concept for the Goblins and Quetesh Questline. Basically breed to your hearts content xD

Would love to see more goblin daughters and unique acolytes.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I love the concept for the Goblins and Quetesh Questline. Basically breed to your hearts content xD

Would love to see more goblin daughters and unique acolytes.
Speaking about goblin daughters, I know Sequnia is kind of young but I wonder does she have any kids with the pygmy goblin chief before

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Speaking about goblin daughters, I know Sequnia is kind of young but I wonder does she have any kids with the pygmy goblin chief before
Why would you say she is young? I don't remember seeing any kind of dialogue about her age. I expect that many of the goblins you killed where her children.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
According to the lore there is very little chance to have a female goblin conceive a daughter so I guess Seqoina never got one. Some if not all pigmy goblin warriors we killed were from her....maybe. Do we even want to know? ,)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
According to the lore there is very little chance to have a female goblin conceive a daughter so I guess Seqoina never got one. Some if not all pigmy goblin warriors we killed were from her....maybe. Do we even want to know? ,)
Just wait for the night we wake to see her drive a knife into the MC's throat while saying "This is from my children!!!!"

• Wow
Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just wait for the night we wake to see her drive a knife into the MC's throat while saying "This is from my children!!!!"
Well Cheifs breed warriors with the first-mate (wife) it's how they keep the population strong so the majority, if not all the tribe, are her sons. But they expect their death among the ranks & from the way Shakala talks I feel like Goblin mothers only really show care for their daughters as they have a 1 in 100 chance of being born.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well Cheifs breed warriors with the first-mate (wife) it's how they keep the population strong so the majority, if not all the tribe, are her sons. But they expect their death among the ranks & from the way Shakala talks I feel like Goblin mothers only really show care for their daughters as they have a 1 in 100 chance of being born.
It's one thing to expect casualties, it's another to see your entire tribe wiped out. every single one of them would be a member of her family whether is was son, uncle or cousin.

PS: this is not a serious debate BTW, I don't think for one second that Sequoia will attempt any type of vengeance.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's one thing to expect casualties, it's another to see your entire tribe wiped out. every single one of them would be a member of her family whether is was son, uncle or cousin.

PS: this is not a serious debate BTW, I don't think for one second that Sequoia will attempt any type of vengeance.
I know lol. But in answer anyway I would expect that Goblins DO expect that to some degree. Because War-Bosses, Chiefs & Kings probably wipe each other out all the time to gain wives & grow power.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know lol. But in answer anyway I would expect that Goblins DO expect that to some degree. Because War-Bosses, Chiefs & Kings probably wipe each other out all the time to gain wives & grow power.
Key word, "wiped out" the dead generally don't hold grudges, sole survivors on the other hand...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1659988462842.png
Hi again!
I guess it's about time for that weekly update. When it comes to progress, I've rendered the first scene, and that's about it...It usually takes me about a week per scene. So, that's that, I guess...Other than that I've started planning some of the quests. There will be a bunch of optional side quests, but also a longer main quest that will reveal a bit more of the faith of the Ancients. This time you will get to go adventuring with Erevi, perhaps developing your relationship a bit further?
Some of you may know that there was a poll up recently? This was mainly to determine what are, and aren't acceptable/wanted types of scenes. Seeing as the game already features several boy-girl scenes with Erevi and the other girl, I wanted to find out what else I could do. The three most popular options were in order of popularity: 1. MC shapeshifting to do girl, 2. Girl on girl scene and 3. MC makes copy of himself for 2 boys on 1 girl scene.
The next update will of course still feature several "normal" boy-girl scenes, but I will also be featuring couple of scenes that fit in those top 3 categories. Don't I won't do anything that will backstab the MC in anyway. although it may get him in some trouble...
Anyway, I wish you all an excellent week!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 1973337
Hi again!
I guess it's about time for that weekly update. When it comes to progress, I've rendered the first scene, and that's about it...It usually takes me about a week per scene. So, that's that, I guess...Other than that I've started planning some of the quests. There will be a bunch of optional side quests, but also a longer main quest that will reveal a bit more of the faith of the Ancients. This time you will get to go adventuring with Erevi, perhaps developing your relationship a bit further?
Some of you may know that there was a poll up recently? This was mainly to determine what are, and aren't acceptable/wanted types of scenes. Seeing as the game already features several boy-girl scenes with Erevi and the other girl, I wanted to find out what else I could do. The three most popular options were in order of popularity: 1. MC shapeshifting to do girl, 2. Girl on girl scene and 3. MC makes copy of himself for 2 boys on 1 girl scene.
The next update will of course still feature several "normal" boy-girl scenes, but I will also be featuring couple of scenes that fit in those top 3 categories. Don't I won't do anything that will backstab the MC in anyway. although it may get him in some trouble...
Anyway, I wish you all an excellent week!

Tinkerer​
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes