DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Got to the end of this update. Been playing this for quite a while, and loving the progress. I will say - Beth has been on pregnancy day 20 for quite some time with no update to her arc. Same thing with "Fucktoy" or *ahem* I mean Erevi's daughter. Same with Gwynneth, Hilde, and Maghda. It would be cool to maybe close off those arcs before seeing others expand further, but, I also keep playing this because of Tinkerer's own decisions, I'm sure whatever is next will be just as bonerific.
He is gonna do an update for the Tower next. Then most likley 1 of those girls will be updated.

soridu

Sep 15, 2017
I've looked at all the walkthroughs but I can't seem to find a suitable body of water for the Festival Lights quest. Anybody know anything?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ug, during the sex scene in the changing room with alice I get a pop up to select a potion of enhanced fertility, but it seems bugged where she just will not get pregnant.
I must have tried over 100 times.

[why else have option to select a potion if it is hard coded to not work within game mechanics of that potion having 25% work rate vs barren females]

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Ug, during the sex scene in the changing room with alice I get a pop up to select a potion of enhanced fertility, but it seems bugged where she just will not get pregnant.
I must have tried over 100 times.

[why else have option to select a potion if it is hard coded to not work within game mechanics of that potion having 25% work rate vs barren females]
I think you get the option in almost every scene with every girl, sometimes it makes sense at others it doesn't. I now tend to save before any encounter and choose enhanced fertility, if the MC isn't allowed to cum inside I go back and play the scene again. Getting Alice pregnant is best done at the inn after the drinking sessions. Remember Alice's father is making her take potions to prevent pregnancy so only enhanced fertility will work but you still have to play through all the scenes.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, I'm up to the point where both Vixenatrix (dragon) and Beth are stuck at 20 days pregnant.
I take it their birth / egg laying is not yet implemented into the game?

Also, both Beth and Jenny don't mention they are pregnant on and after day 5 of pregnancy.
[Jenny not yet to 20 days pregnant, so I don't know if she doesn't give birth like Vixen+Beth.

edit: added Beth and Jenny info too.
edit2: just noticed Jenny is stuck on day 4 of pregnancy, for at least 20+ days :(

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, I'm up to the point where Vixenatrix (dragon) is stuck at 20 days pregnant.
I take it her birth / egg laying is not yet implemented into the game?
Yup not implemented yet, others that are perpetually pregnant right now are; Beth, Succubi Daughter, Gwen and Magdha

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Yup not implemented yet, others that are perpetually pregnant right now are; Beth, Succubi Daughter, Gwen and Magdha
Eh thanks! you replied in middle of me editing my post.

I did read that in a post from... was it 2019 or 2021, about those characters pregnancy, why I posted, hoping some update since then.

edit: Just got Hilde preggos. Let the war begin! or whatever consequences come from knocking up another chieftain's wife >_<

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes