PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I hope so. I understand that some females just need to make infinite babies because, let's face it, the majority of us are here for that content. But I do think the Gargoyles are underused. Hopfully they will get a nice update.
Having some of the Gargoyles accompany you is kind of cool

Reactions: DomWolf

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Definitely +1 for a Dhampir daughter. I also would really like if that castle would get more content and a real use.

Honestly i find it a bit hard to understand his reluctance towards more daughters because of eventual patreon troubels.
I mean the game already has bestiality, rape and incest...adding more won't really change the risk or the response.
But i like that he is being relucant to add more charcters if they don't have any meaningful impact on the story.
There are already a lot, some of them still lacking in content like Beth or Hilde etc.
Damn, did he straight out say he's no longer gonna add rape stuff? I was looking forward for a new bat-breeder kinda girl. :(

soridu

Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone have a item value for a wolf pup? I fucked up Frida's quest and can't ask her for a puppy anymore and I'd really not replay everything over

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Damn, did he straight out say he's no longer gonna add rape stuff? I was looking forward for a new bat-breeder kinda girl. :(
[/QUOTE]
"New bat-breeder kinda girl"?.
I have the suspicion, totally unfounded I admit, that mining under the goblin cave will reveal something new. Could be gold, diamonds or even a new species, either way it would be a great place to raise cave flowers, there's already a moonflower plantation so why not?. All that mining waste could also be put to some useful purpose, such as rebuilding the tower as goblin central. Anything is possible, even the chance that the entire region will collapse into one giant hole in the ground.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: FgtRtd

soridu

Sep 15, 2017
Try using RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.69.zip from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
or dropping Items.json on saveeditonline.com to actually see the names of the items
But As far I see it's 68
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip. I managed to get both pups in my inventory but Mia still says she's depressed and I can't do anything. Oh well, I'll replay it after I've done everything and then get that quest I guess.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the tip. I managed to get both pups in my inventory but Mia still says she's depressed and I can't do anything. Oh well, I'll replay it after I've done everything and then get that quest I guess.
the wolf pups value will be for the pups you rescue, Balders will be what you need for Mia, likely there is another switch you need you set to trigger that part of the quest.. How did you piss of Frida?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Now you've started me on this train of thought, only the alpha bat creature male can fertilize the bat breeders eggs, out of which, presumably, emerge bat creatures, one of which may become alpha, and bat breeders. Suppose you collect fertilized eggs?. Would you be able to start a bat breeder farm?, and is the MC's world ready for an unlimited supply of crystalized eggs?.
What about a bat breeder brothel?, make some serious money.
That basically is the bat cave's purpose? :D

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well if u wanna be technical ya could say the Bat Breeder wasent "raped". They seem to have a "toughest male fucks all" ecology. So MC was more showing her the pecking order of the relationship. And as long as you give her an orgasm she grows to love it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"New bat-breeder kinda girl"?.
I have the suspicion, totally unfounded I admit, that mining under the goblin cave will reveal something new. Could be gold, diamonds or even a new species, either way it would be a great place to raise cave flowers, there's already a moonflower plantation so why not?. All that mining waste could also be put to some useful purpose, such as rebuilding the tower as goblin central. Anything is possible, even the chance that the entire region will collapse into one giant hole in the ground.
[/QUOTE]

Personally I think if we follow Maghda's story arc, a way to make her story feel useful would be to use part of her den/cave as a Cave Flower farm. But that discovering a new species in the mine idea is pretty interesting

Reactions: TSSG59

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before going and adding even more females to this game there ones in need more content, 2 in town and the giant Hilda.

Plus there are 2 bedrooms open in the temple with 12 extra child beds to fill.
The tower children need work.

Rather have more human type than monster types.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Personally I think if we follow Maghda's story arc, a way to make her story feel useful would be to use part of her den/cave as a Cave Flower farm. But that discovering a new species in the mine idea is pretty interesting
I have had a premonition that something bad will happen to Dolph, and Magdha with need somewhere safe to go... a newly excavated cave perhaps?? somewhere where hummies aren't so welcome... OK, maybe one hummie!

Before going and adding even more females to this game there ones in need more content, 2 in town and the giant Hilda.

Plus there are 2 bedrooms open in the temple with 12 extra child beds to fill.
The tower children need work.

Rather have more human type than monster types.
I disagree :p , Humans are boring :devilish: , give me thingamies, whatchacallits and whatthehellVariety makes life interesting. (and more goblins can't have too many goblins, bring on the short stacks!)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have had a premonition that something bad will happen to Dolph, and Magdha with need somewhere safe to go... a newly excavated cave perhaps?? somewhere where hummies aren't so welcome... OK, maybe one hummie!

I disagree :p , Humans are boring :devilish: , give me thingamies, whatchacallits and whatthehellVariety makes life interesting. (and more goblins can't have too many goblins, bring on the short stacks!)
I kinda wanna see the den that they live in. Even if Dolf does get offed by (I dunno) knights, guards, angry mob, another beast. MC just has to do the same magic he did with the Vamps. Find a scape goat or diversion then let bygones be bygones. The vampire girls are not actively coursing trouble like the Master was (sure some bandits are going missing but no one gives a crap about them). Maghda would probs be the same. Dolf was the one catching humans to eat, while Maghda is very vocal that shes not really into people meat, preferring mutton. What if MC buys Maghda some some sheep so she can start a little farm, set up a nice Cave Flower garden & makes sure people know its "safe". Really who's gonna go wandering there anyway...

I kinda wanna see some "Drums in the deep" shit by having you're Goblins accidentally dig into Cave Goblin zone! I reckon just grouping the Ogre with the Goblins might be too stereotypical for this story. It likes to shake some stuff up sometimes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I wonder if the familiar will evolve further and lose her wings?. All the familiars appear to start with wings but Bolon certainly doesn't have them now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder if the familiar will evolve further and lose her wings?. All the familiars appear to start with wings but Bolon certainly doesn't have them now.
Well Erevi does say hes a different type to the imp so mabey Bolon NEVER had wings. In which case Imps will probably keep theirs. Also I doubt the imp will get another evolution...

Reactions: TSSG59

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Got to the end of this update. Been playing this for quite a while, and loving the progress. I will say - Beth has been on pregnancy day 20 for quite some time with no update to her arc. Same thing with "Fucktoy" or *ahem* I mean Erevi's daughter. Same with Gwynneth, Hilde, and Maghda. It would be cool to maybe close off those arcs before seeing others expand further, but, I also keep playing this because of Tinkerer's own decisions, I'm sure whatever is next will be just as bonerific.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes