DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would rather kill the vamp girls and only do there quest to get the girl for the temple and never have any more action with them.

Please dev let us kill the vamp girls after getting them a new home quest.
.........Blasphemy!

John muff

Jun 13, 2022
I'm losing my mind on the walkthrough with the crown of qetesh quest 41 the thing is so confusing like is the x supposed to be the Mc placement or the light. Then theirs the o like what is that supposed to mean.

Nevermind Solved it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm losing my mind on the walkthrough with the crown of qetesh quest 41 the thing is so confusing like is the x supposed to be the Mc placement or the light. Then theirs the o like what is that supposed to mean.
The illustrate is overly complicated and confusing. All you have to do is channeling the light to the target (the orb on the wall next to the door). From the center (the pillar with the moon orb on top), go right to the edge, then go down to bottom edge, then to the left edge, up to the top and along the top edge. You will need to find alternate route around broken or stuck pillar. You do not need to do it in any specific order.

John muff

Jun 13, 2022
The illustrate is overly complicated and confusing. All you have to do is channeling the light to the target (the orb on the wall next to the door). From the center (the pillar with the moon orb on top), go right to the edge, then go down to bottom edge, then to the left edge, up to the top and along the top edge. You will need to find alternate route around broken or stuck pillar. You do not need to do it in any specific order.
I agree very confusing I figured it out, I restarted the puzzle had to uncover a light orb thing then from there I just did followed the piller facing the orb on the will an did the puzzle backwards

John muff

Jun 13, 2022
Very simple puzzle but the walkthrough literally over complicated things an doesn't make sense with that puzzle but other then that very helpful walkthrough so far

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
I would rather kill the vamp girls and only do there quest to get the girl for the temple and never have any more action with them.

Please dev let us kill the vamp girls after getting them a new home quest.
In my opinion, vampire girls are my favourite, along with ziva and erevi. Mc fucking a vampire. Thats cool.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Because she's tall and curvy, on account of being an ogre.

Also I'd be curious to see what the new model looks like.
The giant sisters are around her size but maybe you're right, she's more of a bbw & got a feeling that the mc wasn't the 1st guy to impregnate her

spoonfig

Feb 25, 2019
Has anyone got Obeah pregnant yet? Any tips?
I figured out it is basically a reload save emulator at this point in the game. Just save before the event and reload when it fails. Even though it is supposed to be a 25% chance with the vampires and obeah, it took me about 30 or so reloads to get it. The good news is with obeah, each offspring raises the prego chance? Unlike the vampires, which is painstakingly grindy to achieve multiple times, if you were not to reload, you could end up spending 100's of enhanced potions to get em to their supposed child cap.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
So is there a way to avoid/prevent or make it so the stable girl Beth does not jerk off and bang horses, because i really like Beth but seeing her jerk off and bang horses annoys me and turns me off that character and the game knowing we cant prevent her and stop her from doing that (cause she obviously does it daily rather your there or not) so is there a way to have her not do that when you meet her? or maybe in a new update rework her character and events so that its avoidable/preventable/optional for those that dont want her engaging in animals and can prevent it before it happens and those that want to see it can still see it that way people can choose to have animal content with Beth or not rather than it being forced therefore ruining that character for some cause not everyone wants to see a girl they like and are going for banging barn animals not kink shaming but its a general concern and since the game isnt done yet it can still be rectified to fit both tastes, peace.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So is there a way to avoid/prevent or make it so the stable girl Beth does not jerk off and bang horses, because i really like Beth but seeing her jerk off and bang horses annoys me and turns me off that character and the game knowing we cant prevent her and stop her from doing that (cause she obviously does it daily rather your there or not) so is there a way to have her not do that when you meet her? or maybe in a new update rework her character and events so that its avoidable/preventable/optional for those that dont want her engaging in animals and can prevent it before it happens and those that want to see it can still see it that way people can choose to have animal content with Beth or not rather than it being forced therefore ruining that character for some cause not everyone wants to see a girl they like and are going for banging barn animals not kink shaming but its a general concern and since the game isnt done yet it can still be rectified to fit both tastes, peace.
I hate it to but there is nothing we can do about it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You can delete your decensor patch. But this is all you can do.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think anyone forces you to be a peeping tom, I'm not kink shaming you for peeping, just saying sometimes the things you see open your eyes. :p

Reactions: TSSG59

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well yeah, that is also not one of my kinks.
Who knows, Beth didn't get any content for a long time and tinkerer has made pretty much all other scenes avoidable since the start, like the werewolf cuck/rape, the goblin mariage, ziva/giant scenes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well yeah, that is also not one of my kinks.
Who knows, Beth didn't get any content for a long time and tinkerer has made pretty much all other scenes avoidable since the start, like the werewolf cuck/rape, the goblin mariage, ziva/giant scenes.
I think that there should be an optional side quest for her where after they start a family MC gets Marcus to build a horse "milking" machine so they could 1) double the amount the produces & 2) Beth no longer does the milking herself. I mean we cant get rid of it completly because it's where we get the Horse Seed from. Unless MC wants to start doing it instead like when he turns into a centaur... either way some means of stopping the horseing around lol.

I also dont think Samson (the horse) should die/be ridden off cos hes also where we need to get the hair from for the wig to have sex with Maghda.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
and I think we just need to accept that all women want to have sex with horses... seriously why do you think every girl grows up wanting a pony???

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes