Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think that there should be an optional side quest for her where after they start a family MC gets Marcus to build a horse "milking" machine so they could 1) double the amount the produces & 2) Beth no longer does the milking herself. I mean we cant get rid of it completly because it's where we get the Horse Seed from. Unless MC wants to start doing it instead like when he turns into a centaur... either way some means of stopping the horseing around lol.

I also dont think Samson (the horse) should die/be ridden off cos hes also where we need to get the hair from for the wig to have sex with Maghda.
Yeah that would be a good idea, we already have a milking machine after all.
As for the horse content, it would be rather simple imo. Just remove/block the bj/sex scenes and stick with hj for those which don't want bestiality, maybe some smaler text changes, so u still have the milking done.

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Considering future options, I wonder if there are female gargoyles. :unsure:
Also, Obeah is susceptible to being awed so no need for pastries if you have the blood potions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Considering future options, I wonder if there are female gargoyles. :unsure:
Also, Obeah is susceptible to being awed so no need for pastries if you have the blood potions.
Dunno if that would be added. What would she birth? More Gargoyles? Tinkerer dosent like adding daughters to the game unless their is a true narrative/mechanical value. Succubus is gonna give birth to a powerful being & Goblin helps with the goblin population (the Goblins have an actual mechanical value to the plot in the sense that the bigger the population the more they give u gold every day, they can also now be put to work in the mine, smithy & guard the well so having more wives helps that so a daughter was justified). Currently the Gargoyles dont actually do anything other thank exist so the justification for a Gargoyle daughter isnt high enough to include one.

However I personally feel that if we are gonna get a daughter from the vampires a Dhampir would make more sense. Half-vampire/half-mortal, the plot relevance I'm not sure about but she could possibly switch up the Castle dynamic kinda like the Succubus. I feel there would be more to work with in this case. But who knows mabey I'm just blowing steam out my ass lol

Reactions: Raziel_8

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...However I personally feel that if we are gonna get a daughter from the vampires a Dhampir would make more sense. Half-vampire/half-mortal, the plot relevance I'm not sure about but she could possibly switch up the Castle dynamic kinda like the Succubus. I feel there would be more to work with in this case. But who knows mabey I'm just blowing steam out my ass lol
+1 to the Dhampir. I never understood the logic behind the gargolyes, I guess Tinkerer was just reaching for some offspring that could be anonymous guards. I'm still hoping for some doggy love in the form of werewolf's... nothing says mans best friend like a wet nose, waggily tail and big boobs.

• Haha

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
However I personally feel that if we are gonna get a daughter from the vampires a Dhampir would make more sense. Half-vampire/half-mortal, the plot relevance I'm not sure about but she could possibly switch up the Castle dynamic kinda like the Succubus. I feel there would be more to work with in this case. But who knows mabey I'm just blowing steam out my ass lol
Everi getting a succubus daughter kind of makes sense after going through a dark ritual but the strange thing is her other kids look human unlike other elfin ladies

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dunno if that would be added. What would she birth? More Gargoyles? Tinkerer dosent like adding daughters to the game unless their is a true narrative/mechanical value. Succubus is gonna give birth to a powerful being & Goblin helps with the goblin population (the Goblins have an actual mechanical value to the plot in the sense that the bigger the population the more they give u gold every day, they can also now be put to work in the mine, smithy & guard the well so having more wives helps that so a daughter was justified). Currently the Gargoyles dont actually do anything other thank exist so the justification for a Gargoyle daughter isnt high enough to include one.

Definitely +1 for a Dhampir daughter. I also would really like if that castle would get more content and a real use.

Honestly i find it a bit hard to understand his reluctance towards more daughters because of eventual patreon troubels.
I mean the game already has bestiality, rape and incest...adding more won't really change the risk or the response.
But i like that he is being relucant to add more charcters if they don't have any meaningful impact on the story.
There are already a lot, some of them still lacking in content like Beth or Hilde etc.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everi getting a succubus daughter kind of makes sense after going through a dark ritual but the strange thing is her other kids look human unlike other elfin ladies
Those are just place holders at this time, as you can see they stay in bed all the time.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well that makes sense in the long run. Think about it. Her 1st daughter was blessed by Nergal to become a demonic entity native to this realm (a succubus) this was needed because demons, angels, families & deities cannot exist on the mortal plane for very long. They will be forced out (kinda like Warhammers Daemons). But being a born native makes her able to remain & play by our laws. There is no ritual for the rest of the kids so of course they would be born as regular half-elves.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Definitely +1 for a Dhampir daughter. I also would really like if that castle would get more content and a real use.

Honestly i find it a bit hard to understand his reluctance towards more daughters because of eventual patreon troubels.
I mean the game already has bestiality, rape and incest...adding more won't really change the risk or the response.
But i like that he is being relucant to add more charcters if they don't have any meaningful impact on the story.
There are already a lot, some of them still lacking in content like Beth or Hilde etc.
It's because he will have to hide more & more content behind Decenser Patches & Patreon can sometimes be really anal about this shit tbh. I think he wants to keep as much as he can open to the base game without the need of the patch.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
+1 to the Dhampir. I never understood the logic behind the gargolyes, I guess Tinkerer was just reaching for some offspring that could be anonymous guards. I'm still hoping for some doggy love in the form of werewolf's... nothing says mans best friend like a wet nose, waggily tail and big boobs.
I would love for the Gargoyles to actually play a role at some point. Perhaps more Purifiers will occasionally raid the Castle & the more Gargoyles you have the better defended. Also would love to breed my own guard dogs :sneaky:.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021

Reanna did mention that gargoyles would provide them with extra protection when they grow up so they would, potentially, have a purpose .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Reanna did mention that gargoyles would provide them with extra protection when they grow up so they would, potentially, have a purpose .
I hope so. I understand that some females just need to make infinite babies because, let's face it, the majority of us are here for that content. But I do think the Gargoyles are underused. Hopfully they will get a nice update.

Reactions: TSSG59

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 questions, how many days for daughter Erevi to grow after birth?
And how to become the mayor, after the announcement of Victoria's pregnancy
Its faster than others for growing up. Just a few days is all it takes.

As for mayor just keep playing and it will happen, you can't force it so just keep playing.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
2 questions, how many days for daughter Erevi to grow after birth?
And how to become the mayor, after the announcement of Victoria's pregnancy
It's all written into the game if you take the time to read everything Tinkerer has written.
One tip I will give you is when captured by the bandits and you kill the first one check the corpse, you'll find a sword to equip with to fight the rest until you retrieve your own gear.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Now you've started me on this train of thought, only the alpha bat creature male can fertilize the bat breeders eggs, out of which, presumably, emerge bat creatures, one of which may become alpha, and bat breeders. Suppose you collect fertilized eggs?. Would you be able to start a bat breeder farm?, and is the MC's world ready for an unlimited supply of crystalized eggs?.
What about a bat breeder brothel?, make some serious money.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now you've started me on this train of thought, only the alpha bat creature male can fertilize the bat breeders eggs, out of which, presumably, emerge bat creatures, one of which may become alpha, and bat breeders. Suppose you collect fertilized eggs?. Would you be able to start a bat breeder farm?, and is the MC's world ready for an unlimited supply of crystalized eggs?.
MC is too sexually greedy to.share in anyway like that (read: the fanbase have serious share issues lol)

• Haha
Reactions: TSSG59

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I love the idea of a Batbreeder brothel (I actually want to get all my girls earning, Victoria! I'm looking at you), but first I need one in every home I own, I bet they make great nannies.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notice the similarities among these 3 ladies; Venomina, Vextrina & the bat breeder?

1. They are nudists from the start
2. They are egg layers

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes